Low dose oral MENT (instead of Test) W/ Component TH!?!?

JLaudio1977

Awards
Hello folks

First post. I'm 40 yrs old and have a good 18 yrs experience with gear. 5-11 230 are my basics.

I've lost all interest in UGL products. Good and the bad. I'm a big DIY cat and love the idea of component TH. I enjoy the fact I'm involved and I'm also SAVING chedda;)
Let alone the fact that theses pellets are pure and the real deal. My Heifers appreciate the pharma quality.
I'm unable to start my TRT till November unless my endocrinologist has a cancelation. Well, I've got MENT! 30 mg a day sound sufficient with Tren cycle?? Thx

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I would run no less that 100mg a day but t hats just me it's a super sweet spot. Also oral your going to have dose 4x a day minimum and even at that you won't be active 24/7 I recommend stacking a TD with it atleast to get you through the night and or work

JLaudio1977

Awards
Thanks Caldwood

I have a couple jars of Phloj#* that I suppose I could use. I may use the caps pre workout then the PLO at night. I'd rather be using a Test base but that isn't available as of yet.
Seems a Tren/Trest could get a bit hairy if one is not careful.
Glad I'm not having to PCT after this one! Just low dose cyp and cruise a while.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Caldwood

I have a couple jars of Phloj#* that I suppose I could use. I may use the caps pre workout then the PLO at night. I'd rather be using a Test base but that isn't available as of yet.
Seems a Tren/Trest could get a bit hairy if one is not careful.
Glad I'm not having to PCT after this one! Just low dose cyp and cruise a while.
Yessir just start your test a tad early before you drop the trest so the transition is smooth. Yea use caps pwo they kick ass for that. You got it.

JLaudio1977

Awards
Not exactly sure about the brew discussion on here??
But, I have the ba, Bb and GSO for my pellets. I don't see why I couldn't brew up some caps for IM?? On the MENT
I could always get 50mg/ml and use the whatman to filter. I'm sure most knowledgable folks would do IM instead of topical. I have the goods for both. I'm a little on the fence now lol
Although pretty pumped to get started. Either way I will def keep caps around for PWO. Ive gotten a little more life in my supplementation now that I'm more hands on. Also a great feeling to know your getting proper dosage.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Given the choice, IM>>>>>>>>topical/oral MENT

JLaudio1977

Awards
Funny because that's the order in which I prefer lol
Just never brewed from caps. Guess it doesn't matter as long as the powder is legit.
Trest seems to have a little heavier molecular weight than others which will also have an effect on transdermal results.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny because that's the order in which I prefer lol
Just never brewed from caps. Guess it doesn't matter as long as the powder is legit.
Trest seems to have a little heavier molecular weight than others which will also have an effect on transdermal results.
IM = 100% active into bloodstream nigh on
TD = 40% if youre lucky

Given the choice, I see no reason to prefer TD with this compound if youre using an ester.

Are you considering brewing using powder from caps? Will all the filler dissolve properly and not cause issues (crashing, PIP, etc)?

JLaudio1977

Awards
Yeah IM Trest you better have your achillaries in check
Even Letro for an emergency situation!! Although that is something I don't like to **** with. Estrogen crash is no fun my man

JLaudio1977

Awards
That was my concern on the caps!
They are 15 mg a piece. I can always just weigh it out. I can see binders being in the Fina/Component, but wouldn't make sense being in MENT capsules

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was my concern on the caps!
They are 15 mg a piece. I can always just weigh it out. I can see binders being in the Fina/Component, but wouldn't make sense being in MENT capsules
Im not sure I follow. I have a trest/MENT cap product, 25mg per cap, +rice flour/mag stearate/gelatin.

JLaudio1977

Awards
Hmmm
I'll have to see when the product gets here. Thanks for the heads up
I know I'll be using heet (methanol)to remove the binders in the Tren pellets.
If it's not straight Trest ace then I won't bother any with brewing. The caps are great on their own anyway. I can always strip the ester on some for longer release transdermal. This simply just for night time for when I can't dose properly. Transdermal will Definately have a longer half life.

Also pinning Tren and Trest is not for the faint of heart�� May do myself a favor and just split oral/transdermal on the MENT. Then blast the Tren at 100mg eod
I'm getting HOT �� Just thinking of it. Haha, Anyway it's Definately going to be fun kickin arse.
Like I'm 25 again. How are the 25mg treating you bro

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont get anything from oral at all. TD is pretty good though. Alot more mellow than IM.

JLaudio1977

Awards
I just had a cheap source available
15mg X 90
I want Trest oil but all of the legit suppliers have vanished/shut down

And my component TH was a steal

JLaudio1977

Awards
Yeah we just have seperate sources. I get extra caps at a lower dose. So I could feasibly split 4 ways. But we all know that's not happening. How many caps come in your pack?? At 25mg

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Difference in trest im vs oral:

Im = 30mg per day, 150-210mg/week

Oral= 100mg per day, 500-700mg/week.

Fcuk a oral/td trest.

I ran Im trest at 90mg/week for 5 months without any ancillaries needed. If I had wanted to put on size, it'd have been super easy at that dosage. I had a hard enough time keeping it down to 180.

JLaudio1977

Awards
Yeah I mostly see the oral used as a pre workout. It works fabulous befor the gym for aggression and pumps. I don't see much other use for oral Trest.
Please keep in mind that I'm using the Trest as a base do to the fact that I have no test at the moment. Nor do I have 3-4 wks to wait on it. I will be switching to a test cyp TRT dose at the end of this run.
I just didn't want to run Tren Ace EOD raw dawg style. The MENT will prevent many sides the Tren would cause by running solo. Hope this clarifies my situation.
In the future I'd run 200 cyp or so with the Tren.
Definately have caber around though with these two together (MENT/Tren) at some point I know these nips will get tender or itchy.
Otherwise this seems like a nice little run.
Wish I had a source for M14add, that was one of my favs while bulking! 120mg seemed to be my sweet spot. I love hitting a wet cycle for some reason.

JLaudio1977

Awards
Btur,
You aren't kidding!!!! Wish I had the patience to wait on the Mast from a source. I'm rolling things out on Monday. Although the pellets are already marinating in the heet solution stripping the binders;)
Let's see if I make it till Monday lol