Low Dose of Clomid(6mg) after a SARM Cycle for 6-8 weeks?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid gives me bad headaches, even at 12mg, at least the Clomid I’ve used before. At 6mg I think I may be able to tolerate it. Would running it that low for 6-8 weeks work as well as running about 12mg for 4 weeks after a low dose(10mg) Ostarine cycle? Plus how long after a Clomid rebound do you general wait to get blood work done? Am I better off just trying Nolvadex?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid gives me bad headaches, even at 12mg, at least the Clomid I’ve used before. At 6mg I think I may be able to tolerate it. Would running it that low for 6-8 weeks work as well as running about 12mg for 4 weeks after a low dose(10mg) Ostarine cycle? Plus how long after a Clomid rebound do you general wait to get blood work done? Am I better off just trying Nolvadex?
For something like Osta I think you can get away with 6 mg of Clomid for 6 weeks. Keep in mind that it might take a full month or more to feel the recovery. In the future, for more suppressive compounds you should definitely consider switching to Nolvadex, Toremifene, or Raloxifene.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For something like Osta I think you can get away with 6 mg of Clomid for 6 weeks. Keep in mind that it might take a full month or more to feel the recovery. In the future, for more suppressive compounds you should definitely consider switching to Nolvadex, Toremifene, or Raloxifene.
I COULD order one of those now. I was goign to start the cycle this week but can hold off a bit. Do they cause headaches as bad as Clomid? Honestly Clomid scares me with the possibility of eye damage and Nolvadex scares me because of it's potential for liver cancer, high doses or not. I read awhile ago that Toremifene might be the safest and have the least side effects, of course I also read the same about Nolvadex.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I COULD order one of those now. I was goign to start the cycle this week but can hold off a bit. Do they cause headaches as bad as Clomid? Honestly Clomid scares me with the possibility of eye damage and Nolvadex scares me because of it's potential for liver cancer, high doses or not. I read awhile ago that Toremifene might be the safest and have the least side effects, of course I also read the same about Nolvadex.
I’ve never had headaches that I could attribute to Clomid, Nolva, or Ralox. I think the risks of those complications you mentioned is rather low IMO based upon how bodybuilders use SERMs versus how they are used long term as prescriptions for medical conditions. I prefer Clomid>Ralox>Nolva, personally. I haven’t used Torem.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try Nolvadex. My bloods are always very close with either Clomid or Nolva.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I took the mix of Ostarine and GW last night and it gave me terrible reflux. Being prone to reflux, I can't take it. I did do a search and apparently some guys are getting reflux from GW, but not OStarine. So I have a dilemma of trying to find a legit BCP157 since it's cheaper than OStraine, or ordering Ostarine without GW from the UK again as a capsule. I think if I do a SERM I'll probably need it in pill form thinking about it, since I'm sure liquids would cause reflux. I've found a site that has BCP157 that states it doesn't keep your info on it's servers, but they don't sell the special water to mix it.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear you on the liquid based products. Gives me terrible reflux. Caps only. Not sure if its grain alcohol or glycol they are cutting it with. Why the BPC talk? Were you doing the Osta cycle for joint healing?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you on the liquid based products. Gives me terrible reflux. Caps only. Not sure if its grain alcohol or glycol they are cutting it with. Why the BPC talk? Were you doing the Osta cycle for joint healing?
Yeah healing and to help cut weight, but mainly for healing.