Low dose Mdrol + tasty supps on Ultimate Diet 2.0. thoughts anyone?

J

jakedamuus

Awards
Hi Guys

What im planning is to do a 3week low dose Mdrol cycle to tie in with an Ultimate Diet 2.0 meets PSMF i have planned. Training will be as per the ultimate diet 2.0 but im going to lower the cals even further on the low cal low carb days of the diet essentially making them as per a PSMF as in lyles
book Rapid Fat Loss Handbook

Got a bunch of supps that im going to throw in for synergy

Basically the layout is as below

Monday and Tuesday
Supplements first thing am:
1 Anabolic Pump
1gram bulk 1-carboxy
Slim xtreme or ECA stack
1 Panax Ginseng
Eviscerate
1 gram Vitamin C

wait 15mins

30g whey
1 cup broccoli
5mg Mdrol
Fish oils
Multivitamin
Cycle Support sups

wait 30mins
Full Body Depletion Workout (6 sets per bodypart , 15-20 reps)
Xtend +5g Leuceine + 5g creatine sipped throughout

Diet for the day
Around 1000cals, essentialy mainly protein, 10grams fat from fish oils, small amounts of carbs in veges and whey ect

Wednesday and Thursday
Pretty much same as above but instead of depletion workout will be 60mins fasted low intensity cardio

Friday AM
1 Anabolic Pump
1gram bulk 1-carboxy
Slim xtreme or ECA stack
1 Panax Ginseng
Eviscerate
1 gram Vitamin C

wait 15mins

30g whey
30g Carbs
Mdrol 10mg
Fish oils
Multivitamin
Cycle Support sups

Full body Tension Workout (5sets per bodypart 8-12 Reps High Intensity)
15 mins before leaving the gym 1 p-slin

Another 20mg Mdrol will be taken spaced out throughout the day aswell as anabolic pump

Diet
Carb Load:)
Approx:
1000g carbs
300g Protein
<50g Fats

Saturday

Basically same as above but will be power workout (heavy 3-6reps, 5sets per body part). Usual supplements and 30mg Mdrol Spaced throughout the day.
Diet will be High Protein, Moderate Carb, Low Fat at Maintenace Cals.

Sunday
Off day, 5mg mdrol morning with usual supplements. Diet will be 80% maintenace Cals with high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat

Basically Im trying to lose as much fat as possible while maintaining muscle if not gaining some at the weekend. The low dose Mdrol during the week is basically just to keep my body in an anabolic state without the side effects associated with a high dose. My natural testosterone levels are pretty low for my age (around 400) and i would imagine they would drop very low on the low cal days so without the mdrol ill potentially have a hard time dropping the fat and keeping the muscle

PCT
Weeks 1-3
Toremifene 25mg ED
CEL PCT ASSIST
TOCO 8

Diet in PCT will be maintenace cals on off days (High Protein, Moderate Fat Low Carb), above mainentence on training days (High Protein, Moderate Carb, Low Fat). Full Body workouts 3 times per week heavy 6-8reps, 5sets per body part

Will be using Anabolic Pump and P-slin to minimise any fat gain that might be expected from adding in carbs

So After reading the essay above what do you all think? Well thought out Cut/ Recomp? Or Wouldnt reccomend it?

J

jakedamuus

Awards
Also thinking since extremely low cals, instead of depletion workouts monday tuesday, Maybe do Full Body High Intensity (6-10 Heavy Reps, 5sets per large body part, 3 per small) on Monday and Wednesday With Fasted Cardio Tuesday and thursday.

I would imagine since of the extremely low cals depleting the muscles by the end of fridays workout wont be an issue. An by having High Insenity Workouts instead of Depletion i would be able to maintain strength better

J

jakedamuus

Awards
Also Thinking ill add in Transdermal Formestane Since i have it. Low dose (20mg) throughout the cycle and PCT

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 7 of 5mg/day MDrol taken in the morning. So far I am up 3lbs and leaning out nicely, along with good strength increases. No negative sides to speak off yet. I am planning to do a 3week cycle like this.

J

jakedamuus

Awards
just wondering whats your diet like? trying to decide if the extreme route like im planning is the way to go

J

jakedamuus

Awards
crazyfool you seem to know alot around here what you reckon?

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys

What im planning is to do a 3week low dose Mdrol cycle to tie in with an Ultimate Diet 2.0 meets PSMF i have planned. Training will be as per the ultimate diet 2.0 but im going to lower the cals even further on the low cal low carb days of the diet essentially making them as per a PSMF as in lyles
book Rapid Fat Loss Handbook

Got a bunch of supps that im going to throw in for synergy

Basically the layout is as below

Monday and Tuesday
Supplements first thing am:
1 Anabolic Pump
1gram bulk 1-carboxy
Slim xtreme or ECA stack
1 Panax Ginseng
Eviscerate
1 gram Vitamin C

wait 15mins

30g whey
1 cup broccoli
5mg Mdrol
Fish oils
Multivitamin
Cycle Support sups

wait 30mins
Full Body Depletion Workout (6 sets per bodypart , 15-20 reps)
Xtend +5g Leuceine + 5g creatine sipped throughout

Diet for the day
Around 1000cals, essentialy mainly protein, 10grams fat from fish oils, small amounts of carbs in veges and whey ect

Wednesday and Thursday
Pretty much same as above but instead of depletion workout will be 60mins fasted low intensity cardio

Friday AM
1 Anabolic Pump
1gram bulk 1-carboxy
Slim xtreme or ECA stack
1 Panax Ginseng
Eviscerate
1 gram Vitamin C

wait 15mins

30g whey
30g Carbs
Mdrol 10mg
Fish oils
Multivitamin
Cycle Support sups

Full body Tension Workout (5sets per bodypart 8-12 Reps High Intensity)
15 mins before leaving the gym 1 p-slin

Another 20mg Mdrol will be taken spaced out throughout the day aswell as anabolic pump

Diet
Carb Load:)
Approx:
1000g carbs
300g Protein
<50g Fats

Saturday

Basically same as above but will be power workout (heavy 3-6reps, 5sets per body part). Usual supplements and 30mg Mdrol Spaced throughout the day.
Diet will be High Protein, Moderate Carb, Low Fat at Maintenace Cals.

Sunday
Off day, 5mg mdrol morning with usual supplements. Diet will be 80% maintenace Cals with high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat

Basically Im trying to lose as much fat as possible while maintaining muscle if not gaining some at the weekend. The low dose Mdrol during the week is basically just to keep my body in an anabolic state without the side effects associated with a high dose. My natural testosterone levels are pretty low for my age (around 400) and i would imagine they would drop very low on the low cal days so without the mdrol ill potentially have a hard time dropping the fat and keeping the muscle

PCT
Weeks 1-3
Toremifene 25mg ED
CEL PCT ASSIST
TOCO 8

Diet in PCT will be maintenace cals on off days (High Protein, Moderate Fat Low Carb), above mainentence on training days (High Protein, Moderate Carb, Low Fat). Full Body workouts 3 times per week heavy 6-8reps, 5sets per body part

Will be using Anabolic Pump and P-slin to minimise any fat gain that might be expected from adding in carbs

So After reading the essay above what do you all think? Well thought out Cut/ Recomp? Or Wouldnt reccomend it?

Just wondering isn't 1000 gr of Carbs high even for sd/m-drol? Just wondering.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
so you are doing 25mg of SD/day? What's your weight? That is rather high (in my opinion)