Low dose clomid mono & GHR peptides use...

davesavvy

Awards
Does anyone know if there is any contradictions with using a growth hormone releasing peptide while on ld clomid? After a lot of research & reading reviews on Ipamorelin, I would like to try a conservative dose (100mcg 1x day) for anti-aging application i.e. little boost in gym, better sleep, skin, & general well being. I ask because of the peptide's effect of stimulating the pituitary.

Thanks in advance.

Ref:

https://researchpeptides.com/ipamorelin-22

iPamorelin Peptide

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
There is no contraindications to my knowledge. I have used clomid with and without GHRP's with my levels staying the same as they were off the GHRP's. Ipam is great, you will have no issue running it even twice a day at 100.

davesavvy

Awards
There is no contraindications to my knowledge. I have used clomid with and without GHRP's with my levels staying the same as they were off the GHRP's. Ipam is great, you will have no issue running it even twice a day at 100.
So is 100mcg 2X a day still considered a "conservative" dose for anti-aging purposes? I'm 49 & just trying to give a little assist to the gym workouts & cardio from bball...and help keep the belly at bay lol.

Also, is cycling low dose peptides required?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone and gh work synergistic very well

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
100mcg 2x daily is a "solid" dose. Not too conservative, not too aggressive. No need to cycle Ipamorelin. GHRP-2 and hexarelin yes. Add in Mod GRF (1-29) at 100mcg with your Ipamorelin each dose and you're golden

davesavvy

Awards
Thanks for all the great input. I just received an answer from Dr. Crisler too...he said "I do not know of any risks associated with such a combination". That was the final confirmation for me. I did my first injection this evening. I plan to do 100mcg 2x day.