Low Dose 100-150mg Test E Solo Cycle thoughts...

swirvin1

Awards
I'm 30 years old and in good health. This is not my first cycle or 2nd or 3rd, however, it's my first time considering test-e. I am not looking for huge gains. I mainly am looking for the feeling of well being and if it can aid in a little fat loss along with disciplined diet and training that would be ideal.

Can anyone help me understand the effects of something like this. How often to inject? Will I maintain libido?-that's important. How many weeks should I go for, 10-12? Is acne a huge concern at a low dose like this?

Of course, an AI will be on hand and proper PCT regimen will be in place.

I look forward to hearing constructive advice. Thank You.

gynopuff

Awards
that's not even really a TRT level. I mean you will recover a little bit better but you're not going to have any noticeable fat loss or muscle gain.why such a low dose?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's not even really a TRT level. I mean you will recover a little bit better but you're not going to have any noticeable fat loss or muscle gain.why such a low dose?
edit.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Bad idea. 300 minimum. Or you are just ****ing with your body for no reason.

venicebeach

Awards
this dose seams more like switching from healthy 30 year old testosterone to pharmaceutical testosterone with no difference other than shutting down your body's natural testosterone and supplementing it in. No benefit, and little downfall. I would not advise unless you were to run a higher dose.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
many times i see people bashed for wanting to do light cycle like 250-300mg per week but THIS would be completely useless and do more harm than good.
I dont see the point in doing this even for financial reasons because if one test bottle has enough for 10 x 250mg shots you wouldnt even be using all of your gear, plus test isn't that expensive

MuscleJ

Awards
How about OP just go to the doc and get blood work done first.