Loving formestane but libido is going down!!! what up?

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
I've been on from for about 3 weeks now and have noticed a drop well a freaky fall out on the ole libido which is not my forte if you know what i mean?

Anybody else notice this? I thought most if not all reported a kick in the arse in the libido side of life so what gives?

I'm loving the form, really leaned me out with a Drive/RPM stack. My chest/abs having looked this good in years, but the little lady is starting to look at me funny when i "deny" her the good stuff!

Help please!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You might be lowering your estrogen too much... that will have a negative effect on your libido.

How much are you using?

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
Redwolf,
Well how much is hard to tell sometimes when the squirter gets clogged but by what a few others have suggested that i lower the dosage until libido comes back. I prolly do get a little too zealous when applying- i have to stop thinking about area coverage and just think dosage. After all it's not body lotion- which i can't stand but i admit to loving the smell of penetrate (odd huh?) and the feeling of the gritty formestane. Add a little squirt of Napalm and I'm good to go on these cold winter mornings. warm & fuzzy!

Thanks

Do you have a suggestion for dosage? squirts from penetrate bottle? 175lbs.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you used 5 grams in the whole bottle, I'd use 4 squirts in the AM and 4 in the PM. I forget what that works out to, but it works for me :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
see neoborns formestane faq for info as well

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I was going through the same thing with 250mgs form ed. Ive cut the dose in half and seemed to respond well. I did just add some bulk long jax at 1200 mgs ed to a Drive/Fenotest/Form stack so that may have something to with the increased libido.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd forget the whole SQUIRT crap and get an oral syringe from "wally world" for $1.98. This is the way to insure a constant dosage!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd forget the whole SQUIRT crap and get an oral syringe from "wally world" for $1.98. This is the way to insure a constant dosage!!
Or you could just get one for free from a walgreens pharmacy.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aggravated--- I didn't know walgreens gave them away. But when mine wears out ( and they do) I'll go get my freebie. I love freebies!!

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I experienced the same hit in libido with Forem/HDX2 combo. Dropped the dosage on both and all was fine.
Don't use the "squirt" method. Go to Walgreens and get the syringe from the pharmacy. Tell them it's to measure cough syrup.

You might be lowering your estrogen too much... that will have a negative effect on your libido.
I think this is the reason myself.