Loving FocusXT

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm now 61 years old and am usually tired all day long, even with a good night's sleep. I'm a programmer so being tired makes it hard to concentrate and get my projects done.

I came across FocusXT a few months ago and I'm enjoying 2 doses a day. I just kinda take a gulp every so often throughout the day. I've found it really helps overcome my tiredness and brain fog.

I've tried 2 flavors so far: Pink Lemonaid and Rocket Pop. Both are great, though I prefer the latter.

So, I just wanted to give a shout out to Serious Nutrition for such a great product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet thanks for sharing.. such a great product, it has helped me stay healthy and gotten through some classes and job interviews

Those are classic flavors .. SNS has also released new flavors ( alien series ) and i believe are working on testing new flavors.

effectiveness for focusXT is so amazing, i love it myself and keep one in gym bag and one at work desk.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could drink a keg of the Rocket Pop. I need to be careful with that one.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Came into this thread thinking a new libido product "Loving FocusXT" had been released.

Left, confused and sad.
aweee, you will see loving libido XT sometimes

like 2 pac said keep ya head up

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my 67 year old mom off Diet Mountain Dew and into EVL BCAA Energy a few years back before I knew about FocusXT. I should see if I can get her hooked on FocusXT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my 67 year old mom off Diet Mountain Dew and into EVL BCAA Energy a few years back before I knew about FocusXT. I should see if I can get her hooked on FocusXT.
nice and congrats on getting off diet pop .. sometimes its hard to get elders to listen

yeah i think focusXT would even be a better for health wise.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm now 61 years old and am usually tired all day long, even with a good night's sleep. I'm a programmer so being tired makes it hard to concentrate and get my projects done.

I came across FocusXT a few months ago and I'm enjoying 2 doses a day. I just kinda take a gulp every so often throughout the day. I've found it really helps overcome my tiredness and brain fog.

I've tried 2 flavors so far: Pink Lemonaid and Rocket Pop. Both are great, though I prefer the latter.

So, I just wanted to give a shout out to Serious Nutrition for such a great product.
Thank you so much for the positive review. I'm really glad that you're enjoying Focus XT.

I frequently do exactly what you're saying and sip on it throughout the day.

I think of Focus XT as a great tasting nootropic energy drink where one could drink 2 servings per day for less than 1 canned energy drink costs and you get a lot more functional benefits out of it.

I love the Rocket Pop flavor too. That and Storming Grape Limeade are probably my current favorites, I like almost anything limeade.

We are hoping to be releasing some new flavors soon on this - at least 2 in the next few months and I'd like to release at least 1 new flavor on the Caffeine Free version as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Focus XT would be great for someone in that age range. We offer it in both a caffeine and caffeine free version and she would get a lot more functional cognitive benefits from it.

If you look at the ingredients, Focus XT is basically the perfect nootropic base product and covers mental alertness, focus, concentration, memory, energy, and more.

On another note, if you like amino energizer type products, you should look into our Energized Aminos product. We've been out of stock for awhile but hoping it will be back in stock within the next 4 to 6 weeks and should be celebrating that by launching a new flavor shortly after. Here's a link to it: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/energized-aminos/