Lovin androhard!

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I am about to complete my second week of an Androhard and 1-androsterone (AMS) stack and I am loving it. I respond really well to 1-androsterone but I usually end up gaining a bunch of fat while on it. I threw in the AH hoping to keep it lean and I must say that I am really impressed. I have leaned out considerably but the scale says that I have gained nearly 4lbs.

My stack

AH-3 caps 2x per day
1-andro- 55mg 2x per day

I got a REALLY good deal on the XL bottles from AMS which is why I am able to run it at that high. I have been taking my second dose at around 4 p.m before I work out and I must say that I don't feel THAT suppressed so I am expecting PCT should be a breeze once I complete week 4. So far no sides except oily skin. I have been using a couple different acne washes which seem to be working pretty well. So no complaints here!

Let me know what you guys think.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
AH is probably keeping you from feeling suppressed. I would still do a decent PCT though. Glad to hear AH is working out for you.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
AH is probably keeping you from feeling suppressed. I would still do a decent PCT though. Glad to hear AH is working out for you.
Yeah im using trs+tcf-1. Thanks for the tip.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bowhunter, are you using the new or old version of Androhard? From what ive observed over the past month is that Hard is proving to be a great recomping tool. Probably part of the reason your appearing leaner but weigh 4 pounds heavier.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume the new since his dosing scheme is caps and not liquid.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume the new since his dosing scheme is caps and not liquid.
Haha! Correct. Man I need to eat, im getting tired..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update. Keep us posted.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its the new version. I must note that I love the smell too when you open the bottle.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please keep thread going/updated ;)

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Well I am at the end of my third week. I have experienced more leaning and have gained a total of 5 pounds. My strength in the gym is through the roof. I am slightly over maintenence with my calories which really shows me how good AH is for recomp.

Friends and family have even commented lately how lean and muscular have been looking lately. I am looking forward to enjoying my final week of the cycle. If anybody has any questions or comments don't hesitate to post.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I have dropped a pant size as well. My cardio has been very minimal. Playng basketball maybe once or twice per week.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JEALOUS! <-------ME

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I think mine finally ships Tuesday. i'm really looking forward to it, stacking AL and AH. I wish I had it at the beginning of May, luckily the weather here has sucked so havent had to go to the beach yet lol

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Its good stuff. I highly recommend the stack I have been using. I found the 1-andro extremely cheap. I can't imagine gaining much more on AM than I did on this stack. If I guessed I would have to think I gained at least 10lbs of lbm on this cycle. Again that is just a guess because I am only up 5lbs on the scale but with a significant amount of fat loss.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome. Who makes the 1 andro?

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
The 1andro is dirt cheap if you look around

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
The 1andro is dirt cheap if you look around
Yes it is. I got this stack fairly cheap (considering price of AH) and am very happy with the results. I am now up 7lbs with just a few more days remaining on cycle. One of my biggest issues with using 1-t was fat gain on cycle. Using the AH I have gained a lot more muscle with fat loss instead of gain.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat gain on 1T, assuming diet is in order, is really odd. If anything, it's known to somewhat reduce bodyfat. You have my interest piqued: can you elaborate for me a bit, please?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Fat gain on 1T, assuming diet is in order, is really odd. If anything, it's known to somewhat reduce bodyfat. You have my interest piqued: can you elaborate for me a bit, please?
I have run 1-t twice in the past and gained fat on both of them. I was pretty high over maintenance on both of those cycles. My caloric intake on this cycle is not quite as high as my 1-t cycles but I have gained more lbm than I did on 1-t with fat loss instead of gain.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Started PCT today. Leaned out a tiny bit more. Up a total of 8lbs.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started Saturday.

6 caps a day (2 x 2 x 2).

Hunger out the wazoo. Normally cool but I'm on a cutter/diet dang it. :(

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+ TRT

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started Saturday.

6 caps a day (2 x 2 x 2).

Hunger out the wazoo. Normally cool but I'm on a cutter/diet dang it. :(
Hunger still SICK :(

Nothin noticeable just yet, other than increased appetite and oily skin so it's doing something. Stay tuned..............

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
My skin got really oily. I am on day three of pct and feeling great. Still gaining from what I can tell. Keep us updated. Good luck to you.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man + will do ;)

J

Just A Hack

Awards
BowHunter,

What are you running for PCT and at what amounts?
The reason I'm asking is that I might run that same stack, and if your setup is working, I don't see any reason not to copy it.

Thanks

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
BowHunter,

What are you running for PCT and at what amounts?
The reason I'm asking is that I might run that same stack, and if your setup is working, I don't see any reason not to copy it.

Thanks
I'm running:
Sustain Alpha-two doses per day, eight hours apart. (5 days on 2 off)
Tcf-1- 2 doses at the same time in the morning
Toco- 1 dose daily (in post workout protein shake)
Usp labs prime- 6 caps a day on non workout days. 9 caps on workout days.(6 days on, 1 day off)
Usp labs pink magic- 6 caps a day on non workout days. 8 caps on workout days. (6 days on, 1 day off)

It is day five on PCT and my strength is still going up. I respond well to prime so I through it in PCT to help retain my gains; it seems to be working well. My balls are full size and I am feeling great. I had a bit of lethargy while on cycle, but that is gone now.

I've never ran Pink Magic and have heard mixed reviews. I found it on sale so I decided to throw it in. Basically I am running everything at recommended dose.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.