Loss of Libido & Erection - Sarms

Skippy91

Awards
Hello Guys,

I have started my first sarm cycle and would like some advice. As its my first cycle I have just started using Rad140 @ 15mgs a day. This is the 8th day into cycle and I have lost libido & ability to gain a erection? Is this normal & do you recommend anything to combat it?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you using a testosterone base? Are you on trt?

If not, then that is your issue. Consider adding testosterone @ 100-200mg per week, simply to replace your natural levels of test, estro and dht.

You need a solid pct anyway.

Skippy91

Awards
No I am running this single, no test base or trt. I don't have access to these products and not keen on injecting.

Can u get anything in a liquid or tablet form to take as a base?

I have nolvadex lined up for pct.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No I am running this single, no test base or trt. I don't have access to these products and not keen on injecting.

Can u get anything in a liquid or tablet form to take as a base?

I have nolvadex lined up for pct.
Get hcg. Yes it is an injection but a tiny subq injection (like insulin) and you will kill 2 birds with 1 stone, you will keep physiologic levels of test and estro in your system plus you will prevent testicular shrinkage.
If you are in Europe you can most likely buy it at the pharmacy. I like ovitrelle which comes in a pen, and then i squirt it into a vial of bacteriostatic water.

And hcg will give you a libido boost within a day. Speaking from experience.
I was on testosterone for almost 8 months, and with hcg coming off was not an issue at all.

other than that, i heard some people use dermacrine as a base. But i would 100% recommend hcg.

Not trying to hate, but it looks like you dived into this without enough resarch.

Skippy91

Awards
Thanks, I did numerous post on this portal asking for advice and no one told me this.
I watched numerous videos online and is basing my first sarm cycle from Greg Doucette YouTube video. I read into sarms and knew rad140 causes suppression but was told nolva will by fine for pct. I am based in AUS and dont have access to hgc and wife will not allow me to inject, this is why I had to use sarms.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, I did numerous post on this portal asking for advice and no one told me this.
I watched numerous videos online and is basing my first sarm cycle from Greg Doucette YouTube video. I read into sarms and knew rad140 causes suppression but was told nolva will by fine for pct. I am based in AUS and dont have access to hgc and wife will not allow me to inject, this is why I had to use sarms.
You can tell your wife that hcg is not a steroid, it is a peptide, an analogue of lh, approved for human use, natural to the human body, unlike rad 140 that you are taking, which is a completely synthetic chemical and NOT approved for human use.

But i understand, if you cant get it, then thats it. Maybe some dhea (dehydroepiandrosterone) would help. It seems to convert largely to estrogen in men, which would help with achieving physiologic levels of estrogen, but wont do much to help libido.

Hcg would be your best bet. Try to source it from undergorund sources, i am sure they have it over there.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re having a hard time getting an erection a couple days into a sarms cycle you’re not taking sarms. Make sure your source is legit.

Skippy91

Awards
If you’re having a hard time getting an erection a couple days into a sarms cycle you’re not taking sarms. Make sure your source is legit.
The sarms I am using is Hardcore sarms. hardcoresarms.com
Seemed legit, Can call and chat and had no issues.

Skippy91

Awards
I have used dermacrine some time ago when I tried prohormones as a base. Didn't notice much difference but Will give it a shot
I am using Dermacrine as my "test base", no problem with libido, on my 3rd sarm (lgd) cycle currently. Look into it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you using a testosterone base? Are you on trt?

If not, then that is your issue. Consider adding testosterone @ 100-200mg per week, simply to replace your natural levels of test, estro and dht.

You need a solid pct anyway.
That's not his problem, there's zero chance 8 days of rad is messing with his hormones to cause libido problems already, maybe if he was 4+ weeks in. I'd wager 8 days on anything wouldn't be the cause. Taking test or a test base is not the answer to every cycle that don't have test in place and if the op went into this cycle worried about his libido ( op did you?) Then it's in his head.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Possibly This. But honestly 8 days in on anything shouldn't cause a problem

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's not his problem, there's zero chance 8 days of rad is messing with his hormones to cause libido problems already, maybe if he was 4+ weeks in. I'd wager 8 days on anything wouldn't be the cause. Taking test or a test base is not the answer to every cycle that don't have test in place and if the op went into this cycle worried about his libido ( op did you?) Then it's in his head.
I shouldn't say zero chance but the chances are slim

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably some mild ed issues before even starting it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably some mild ed issues before even starting it.
That’s another reality.. nothing saying it’s OP’s case but so many guys have a very minor ED problem but they don’t even know it because for them it’s normal.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s another reality.. nothing saying it’s OP’s case but so many guys have a very minor ED problem but they don’t even know it because for them it’s normal.
A guy i work with is 23. He said he rarely wakes up with morning wood and it's normal to him. I tried to tell him it's not but he doesn't discuss it with a bunch of people like we do so to him it's not abnormal. That's why I'm grateful for this forum, so we can discuss these sensitive issues.

Skippy91

Awards
Ys
A guy i work with is 23. He said he rarely wakes up with morning wood and it's normal to him. I tried to tell him it's not but he doesn't discuss it with a bunch of people like we do so to him it's not abnormal. That's why I'm grateful for this forum, so we can discuss these sensitive issues.
Absoutely, It a great portal, morning wood is normal for me but last couple of days nothing and no desire

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly. Regular guys won’t have the opportunity to talk about such stuff it’s not like every guys talk to their buddies about that. A friend of mine eventually told me from time to time he would get soft during sex, or if he stopped and switched positions he had to do it fast etc. It’s crazy because to him it was absolutely normal, he was just tired he said, he wasn’t 19 anymore etc. He eventually tested Low T at age 31. Never used any steroids and doesn’t workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used dermacrine some time ago when I tried prohormones as a base. Didn't notice much difference but Will give it a shot
you can use my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations and save 25%.