Loose skin in face

-MVP-

-MVP-

Awards
Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this? I dropped from 300 lbs down to 245 and my lower stomach has so much extra skin and my face has very noticeable lines and pockets of fat in my cheeks. I’ve heard facial yoga will help, I’ve heard collagen pills will help, I’ve heard all kinds of things. I see people every day that lose 100 lbs and their face is all tight and they look their best. Hell my face looked better filled out. Any suggestions???

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this? I dropped from 300 lbs down to 245 and my lower stomach has so much extra skin and my face has very noticeable lines and pockets of fat in my cheeks. I’ve heard facial yoga will help, I’ve heard collagen pills will help, I’ve heard all kinds of things. I see people every day that lose 100 lbs and their face is all tight and they look their best. Hell my face looked better filled out. Any suggestions???
Tbh time is going to be the biggest thing…it takes a while for skin to adjust. You can use oils (coconut oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E etc) to help moisturize the skin. Using a gua sha tool as well as dry brushing can help as well.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would guess extended fasting would be the natural method to reclaim the extra skin right? from autophagy. searching the internet for "loose skin autophagy" seems like some others agree

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Microneedling or derma rolling can help .25 mm or .50 mm . Tretinoin cream 0.5 can help. Collagen pills you mention really arnt cost effective, and one has to break down plastic or veggie pill, powder you pay less for, and to get maximum benefits I think you may have to taken in ten grams, especially in your situation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-MVP- Weight Loss 3
Evomuse 8
beastmode1981 Natural Bodybuilding 2
Weight Loss 10
Rocket3015 35 and Older 3