Looking to get bigger and shredded

Rage_vii

Awards
Anyone that could help me out in the right way?
I am having a hard time getting bigger and leaner.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
LOL..... Yeah you and everyone else huh? I suggest you start doing some research..... The internet search engines are your friends.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone that could help me out in the right way?
I am having a hard time getting bigger and leaner.
You are going to have a lot more success if you pick one of those goals to work on at a time. Pick one and adjust your calories according to that goal. Unless you are completely new to training. If so for the first 3 to 6 months you should be able to do both as long as you have a solid training plan, eat clean and get enough protein.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for answers. I also want to be bigger and leaner. Lol. Jokes aside you need to give more info like what kind of training you do, how long, weight, etc. if this is not a troll post you need to find a reasonable workout and and stick to it. Avoid any diets or exercise that seems crazy. No magic to it. Stay consistent and you will see results. It's very easy when you first start.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The key is to simply start........ Make sure you are not over training (full body workouts, same muscles day after day etc...) and YOU know what's healthy to eat and what's not.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanna get huge and ripped please help. Thanks