Looking to do a fat loss cycle with low DHT androgens

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi

I'm wanting to do a fat loss cycle, but I'm worried about my hair line and don't want to do anything to strong. I was thinking about masteron and test enan, but I'm not sure how androgenic that would be. What do you guys recommend?

THx

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if hair is a concern I would think mast would be out. What have you used in the past that has not negatively impacted your hairline, that would be a good place to start.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forget masteron its horrible for hair, from mmy experience way worse than either test or tren.

Afaik nandrolone (either npp or deca) with exogenous source of estradiol would be about as safe as it gets for hair...perhaps even safer for hair than having natty test levels.

But there will be other issues due to lack of androgens, ie. potential problems with motivation, low libido, depression even maybe...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hi

I'm wanting to do a fat loss cycle, but I'm worried about my hair line and don't want to do anything to strong. I was thinking about masteron and test enan, but I'm not sure how androgenic that would be. What do you guys recommend?

THx
hair loss is genetic bro. Aas useage will significantly speed it up but if your not prone to MPB then you shouldn’t have much of an issue.

rather than changing your cycle to avoid hairline issues I’d personally look at using some of the supports that minimise hair loss or help hair regrowth.

where’s SS with his hair loss post when you need it 🙄

it’s true that some compounds are known for being harsher on the hairline though and mast is one of those as cro said. I’d swerve that (plus I wouldn’t run it with test for your goals anyway.

test e plus var would be my shout

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hair loss is genetic bro. Aas useage will significantly speed it up but if your not prone to MPB then you shouldn’t have much of an issue.

rather than changing your cycle to avoid hairline issues I’d personally look at using some of the supports that minimise hair loss or help hair regrowth.

it’s true that some compounds are known for being harsher on the hairline though and mast is one of those as cro said. I’d swerve that (plus I wouldn’t run it with test for your goals anyway.

Ketoconazole 2% eod, minoxidil 5% once daily, finasteride 1mg 3x a week and microneedling.

Thats about all you can do for your hair.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

You mean this one?
I'm going to post you my answer I have copied and paste for just such an occasion:

I recommend checking out https://www.hairlosstalk.com/

They have lots of good articles, a forum, feedback from member son various methods of what hair loss treatments work and what don't.

My hairline is starting to recede and I've been using a product called PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo. It has lots of great ingredients that inhibit DHT production at the scalp, including saw palmetto, Pygem, Nettle extract, and they also include Nizoral (Ketoconazole) which has been shown to block DHT at the receptor site in the scalp. There is also biotin in it of course, which is another supplement you should be taking for hair loss (although the studies are scant).

They also make a very good conditioner called PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner. It has an ingredient in it called Copper Tripeptide-1 which has been shown to reduce hair loss and possibility even regrow it. Some people use it on their own, and some people combine it with minoxidil.

I use both the shampoo and conditioner daily. I combine the shampoo with another shampoo called Everclean. It has some Salicylic acid in it. This helps force the old skin to peel off and regenerate new skin, helping the follicles stay clean and free of debris. Dr. Lee who used to run minoxidil.com (before they f#$king FDA shut him down) sold a formula very similar to this. It was Nizoral and Salicyclic acid as a shampoo.

You can also look into applying azelaic acid nightly before bed. I see Amazon has a few products with azelaic acid in them, but they're a bit pricey, and I think hairlosstalk sells some cheaper. Here's one I found called NutraViv Hair Growth Serum. It contains: Purified water, alcohol, glycerin, azelaic acid, black cohosh, pantothenic acid, Japanese green tea extract, aloe, licorice extract, seabuckthorn berry and seed oil, grapefruit seed extract, and niacin.

You can also buy some topical spironolactone from Hairlosstalk. It's a greasy formula and it stinks, so I really don't like using it. Good ole Dr. Lee used to make it into a liquid that was much more easy to apply.

Finally, I take NOW Supplements, Prostate Health, Clinical Strength. It has tons of ingredients to help with hair loss including saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica), Pumpkin Seed Oil and lots of other good stuff which will work internally to help slow hair loss.

Btw, if you want to check out Dr. Lee's old page, it's still the wayback machine and has some very good articles.

Hair Loss Myths
Some Journal Reports involving the various hair loss ingredients

Beyond that, the only rx drugs that can regrow hair are Rogaine/Minoxidil, which you have to apply daily for the rest of your life as well as Propecia (finasteride). However, I recently came across this thread entitled Ask somebody who's life is ruined by Propecia anything... so take that into consideration before deciding to take that.

I've been using PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy. They take your blood and put it through a centrifuge and try and get the growth factors in the blood to cause the hair to regrow. It's probably the closest thing to stem cell therapy you can do now.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Anavar?

Hm its also a dht derivave...is it that more hair safe than masteron?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Masteron is Much harsher on hair than Var.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Masteron is Much harsher on hair than Var.
Masteron and proviron are as close as one can get to real dht as far as i know.

Anavar is a modifed dht so that it survives oral administration...yes we know that methylating a compound makes it more anabolic actually seems like most orals have a higher a:a ratio than injectables.

So yes in theory it should be safer but some say its still harsh.

I shed like a dog on a mix of test and masteron. And finasteride wont help here. And thats with soaking my scalp in ketoconazole almost daily.

Masteron-horrible on the hair easier on the body

anavar- better for hair but horrible towards cardiovascular system

Why does it always have to be an effin compromise?!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Masteron and proviron are as close as one can get to real dht as far as i know.

Anavar is a modifed dht so that it survives oral administration...yes we know that methylating a compound makes it more anabolic actually seems like most orals have a higher a:a ratio than injectables.

So yes in theory it should be safer but some say its still harsh.

I shed like a dog on a mix of test and masteron. And finasteride wont help here.
There can Always be outliers, but besides those....
Masteron Is Much harsher than Anavar on hair.
Much.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There can Always be outliers, but besides those....
Masteron Is Much harsher than Anavar on hair.
Much.
exactly.....

this is my understanding. As ever, on paper vs reality tend to be very different but from what I have heard/seen more people find mast harsher on a hairline than almost anything else.

whilst I fully agree that the DHT derivatives are typically the ones to avoid as far as I know virtually any aas have the ability to affect hair loss via a couple of mechanisms - as ever, it it’s a massive concern for OP then safe option is not adding anything to the trt

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it sounds like test and var might be my best option, since I know var is very mild. I was really hoping to get the fat loss from masteron since it blocks estrogen and SHBG and really dries you out. Proviron does the same thing, but at a smaller oral dosage. What's a good dosage of var on a 250-500mg test cycle for maybe 10-12 weeks?

Does anyone have any feedback on proviron and hairloss?

OP search up all @StarScream66 posts, unless you are already familiar with them nomsayin...
Anything in particular I should search for?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, it sounds like test and var might be my best option, since I know var is very mild. I was really hoping to get the fat loss from masteron since it blocks estrogen and SHBG and really dries you out. Proviron does the same thing, but at a smaller oral dosage. What's a good dosage of var on a 250-500mg test cycle for maybe 10-12 weeks?

Does anyone have any feedback on proviron and hairloss?

Anything in particular I should search for?
legit var at 50mg a day (up to 100mg a day as the high end of dosing) wouldn’t be mild imo. Just low on sides.

results should be very decent indeed

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
legit var at 50mg a day (up to 100mg a day as the high end of dosing) wouldn’t be mild imo. Just low on sides.

have you experienced hairloss from var? i always heard it was basically side effect free.

what would be a mild dose? 25mg/day? can i take it through my whole cycle?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
have you experienced hairloss from var? i always heard it was basically side effect free.

i don’t get hair loss of any compound tbh so not a good person to ask (sorry, genetics are pretty rubbish for everything else aside from hair for me 😂)

25mg would be a low dose imo, 50mg is what I think most run and 75-100 is the high dose just imo.

people do run var for longer spells but no oral avoids any impact on the body (and I’m sure I’ve seen some great trashed lipids from it

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Have YOU experienced any hair loss from some compounds? Are you prone to hair loss?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have YOU experienced any hair loss from some compounds? Are you prone to hair loss?
well, my hairline is receding, but I'm actually doing the prp therapy that that person mentioned above. but i wouldn't say androgens effect me anymore than usual.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how about Dien/Cronos/test e with T3/clen and low cals? thats pretty effective for me. and i have actually ran this in the past yr. with great results.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how about Dien/Cronos/test e with T3/clen and low cals? thats pretty effective for me. and i have actually ran this in the past yr. with great results.
What's Dien and Cronos? I was planning on running it alongside T3/Clen, but I was just asking in another thread, are there any supplements you can take to do PCT for T3? The only thing I can think of is Tyrosine.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's Dien and Cronos? I was planning on running it alongside T3/Clen, but I was just asking in another thread, are there any supplements you can take to do PCT for T3? The only thing I can think of is Tyrosine.
I no nothing about cycling T3, but maybe you mean Thyroxin or Thyrocsin? Tyrosine is an aminoacid that's a precursor for dopamine.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I no nothing about cycling T3, but maybe you mean Thyroxin or Thyrocsin? Tyrosine is an aminoacid that's a precursor for dopamine.
I'm referring to what's popularly known as Cytomel (T3). Tyrosine is a precursor to T3 and T4.

Ok, cool. Never heard of this aspect. Thyroxin is a medication that is synthetic thyroxine and Thyrocsin is some kind of supplement for thyroid function. I've seen tyrosine and thyroxine getting mixed up a few times.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dienolone and 11kt.. apex makes them in topicals

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i might be wrong here but I’m sure I recall studies showing an easy natural recovery from t3 use even after years of use (like back to normal with 2 weeks or something). It’s at the back of my mind and I don’t have time to dig it out but I’m sure that was T3 (which I’ve used myself and I always research stuff before I use it)

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dienolone and 11kt.. apex makes them in topicals
I have a tons of SARMs/PHs/DSs I could take. I have pretty much everything, with the exception of dienolone and 11kt. I have Ostarine, LGD, 1-test, M1AD, MSten, Superdrol, and Trendione and a bunch of other stuff I could add to my cycle of test.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Just watched a video the other day from some vigorous steve guy who said if its real anavar 25mg a day is the most he would take as at higher doses you are one big cramp.

You know i kinda believe him. I had a similar experience with tren ace. I have some pretty expensive very low conc tren, more likely to be on the money. Less than 100mg per week with 250 test is stronger than 500-600 test i couldnt believe it i am hooked. I really cant believe people would need 50mg a day to start seeing results. If they do it must be underdosed like hell.

Same with var...I know anavar is not tren but its supposed to be waay more anabolic on a mg to mg basis than testosterone. I am just not buying those stories that one needs 100mg a day to see decent results no effin way. Dem guys are popping sugar pills.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just watched a video the other day from some vigorous steve guy who said if its real anavar 25mg a day is the most he would take as at higher doses you are one big cramp.

You know i kinda believe him. I had a similar experience with tren ace. I have some pretty expensive very low conc tren, more likely to be on the money. Less than 100mg per week with 250 test is stronger than 500-600 test i couldnt believe it i am hooked. I really cant believe people would need 50mg a day to start seeing results. If they do it must be underdosed like hell.

Same with var...I know anavar is not tren but its supposed to be waay more anabolic on a mg to mg basis than testosterone. I am just not buying those stories that one needs 100mg a day to see decent results no effin way. Dem guys are popping sugar pills.
i believe in individual response bro (and bw playing a role). Some guys will absolutely get great results off 25mg var (and that’s all they should use), but others just won’t. I’ve literally seen it with winny from the same source, mate ran it same time as me, he used a third the dose I did and we had similar results with similar side effects (very few) at two widely separate doses.

For me I hate that I seem to need higher doses, lowest dose needed to elicit the desired response should always be the goal

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So how much tren and test were you using to get good results with? Was it tren ace? I'd rather use tren enan just so I don't have to pin myself as much.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So how much tren and test were you using to get good results with? Was it tren ace? I'd rather use tren enan just so I don't have to pin myself as much.
have you used tren before? The main reason for using ace if you haven’t run it before is so you can get off it quicker if **** goes south bro

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tren is one of the most androgenic and hairline destructive compounds there is. I’m not saying you can’t try a low low dose of the Trendione oral (60-90mg/day) or like 100mg/wk of Tren E, but it is very androgenic per mg. That is why women are told to avoid it, unless they have dedicated their body completely to their goals at any cost.

Low dose of Msten or Superdrol would be great for muscle preservation in a cut. Women take Superdrol at up to 10mg/day and it’s less androgenic than similar mg Var. You could use 10mg of either daily for 6 weeks to help. Sdrol is less androgenic and stronger than Msten at same mg.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
a burning desire to butt **** your neighbours wife before throwing her husband out the window for never returning that paint brush he borrowed......
Damn dude, you sure know how to party!
😁

BRB, buying some tren

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren is one of the most androgenic and hairline destructive compounds there is. I’m not saying you can’t try a low low dose of the Trendione oral (60-90mg/day) or like 100mg/wk of Tren E, but it is very androgenic per mg. That is why women are told to avoid it, unless they have dedicated their body completely to their goals at any cost.

Low dose of Msten or Superdrol would be great for muscle preservation in a cut. Women take Superdrol at up to 10mg/day and it’s less androgenic than similar mg Var. You could use 10mg of either daily for 6 weeks to help. Sdrol is less androgenic and stronger than Msten at same mg.
Yeah my hairline got devastated dont use tren or masteron man dont even look at them i say again.

SD is very interesting at very low doses but it just seems too toxic to me, as far as lipids and liver go.

Nandrolone is fairly hair safe like i said and very anabolic.

@Whisky that was my reasoning for getting ace. Even though i dont tolerate aas well, i knew if sth went south i could quit soon, even though alchemist suggested hex. Besides like i said i dont like the idea of using any long ester besides test (however i do use tiny bit of masteron at times but thats like 50mg a week to supplement a cruise phase of my cycle) and tren ace seemed perfect.

Tren is actually more selective than test at building muscle, causes less prostate hypertrophy than test if we were to take anabolically comparable doses. It is a more recent much higher end anabolic obviously. Its just that its so powerful that we dont think of it in a way of an anabolic, but i had less androgenic sides on lowee test and very low dose of tren than on high test.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SD is very interesting at very low doses but it just seems too toxic to me, as far as lipids and liver go.
That’s fine if you are scared to have bad lipids, or if you have a weak/highly scarred liver. But OP is looking for hairsafe cutting compounds - low dose Superdrol fits that bill better than any other steroid suggested in this thread.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I didn't realize until recently about Sdrol is that Sdrol is methylated masteron. So, if masteron has bad effects on the hairline, sdrol would probably be worse.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I didn't realize until recently about Sdrol is that Sdrol is methylated masteron. So, if masteron has bad effects on the hairline, sdrol would probably be worse.
Your logic is terrific, but unfortunately it doesn’t play out that way at all in the real world.

As it turns out, altering the structure of a steroid completely and unreliably changes it’s effects. Mtren is wet, while tren is dry. Masteron is fairly weak for muscle gains, but Sdrol is probably one of the most anabolic steroids per mg in existence. Dbol Oxime was dry and hardening, very much like Winstrol, and nothing like Dbol. Dbol is wet, but Dbol is just methylated EQ, which is dry. Etc, etc.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your logic is terrific, but unfortunately it doesn’t play out that way at all in the real world.

As it turns out, altering the structure of a steroid completely and unreliably changes it’s effects. Mtren is wet, while tren is dry. Masteron is fairly weak for muscle gains, but Sdrol is probably one of the most anabolic steroids per mg in existence. Dbol Oxime was dry and hardening, very much like Winstrol, and nothing like Dbol. Dbol is wet, but Dbol is just methylated EQ, which is dry. Etc, etc.
Usually methylating a compound from what i noticed seems to make it more powerful and more anabolic (increases a:a ratio).

Dbol Oxime...what is that? Never heard of.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Usually methylating a compound from what i noticed seems to make it more powerful and more anabolic (increases a:a ratio).

Dbol Oxime...what is that? Never heard of.
A:A ratio in rat prostate tissue is useless for effects in humans.

Dbol with an Oxime group attached. Celtic Labs released a bunch of designer steroids about 10 years ago that were modifications of a bunch of other orals. Dbol, M1T, Sdrol, Proviron & I think a few more. The Dbol Oxime became dry, I used up to 120mg for a meet and it was still pretty mild. M1T Oxime was weaker, like a weaker M1A even. Superdrol Diol you needed more like 40-60mg but otherwise more or less behaved like Superdrol. I completely ruptured my bicep tendon on Superdiol actually - I got pretty strong fairly quickly & popped my bicep off at a comp.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, here's all the PHs/DSs/SARMs I have. Don't mock me for some of them, I bought them on impulse, was sent some for free, and some was on sale. So, I'd like to try and cobble this together into a cycle with test for a drying out cycle and fat reduction.

I have the following:

• Ostarine 360 caps 5mg/ea
  • Hi Tech 1-Test 120 caps 110mg/ea
  • DMZ 60 caps 25mg/ea
  • Ghoul (Msten) 10mg 180 caps/ea
  • LGD 4mg 90 caps/ea
  • SARM 3D - LGD 10mg MK677 25mg Ostarine 25mg per 2 caps 180 caps/ea
  • Hi Tech EQ 75mg 180 caps/ea
  • Hi Tech Deca 75mg 120 caps/ea
  • Methylstenbolone 10mg 180 caps/ea
  • M-1-AD 20mg 180 caps
  • Trenvar (trendione) 25mg 108 caps/ea
  • Sdrol 20mg 54 caps
  • MK 677 25mg/2 caps 60 caps/ea
I also have a product I bought a long time ago from Olympus Labs called Ghar1ne and it's 45 caps at 10mg/ea. Not sure what this is, thinking it's MK677.

So what do you think? I have a hodgepodge of stuff, and I can buy more of it if need be to fill out a 10-12 week cycle.

Thx

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice catalog you have there. How long of a cycle are you planning to do? Based on the info you have given you may not be susceptible to hair loss any more than the next guy, so I don't know how big of a factor that should be when planning this run.

Maybe test with SD.
Or if doing a longer cycle maybe the same + Msten finisher. Or switch the Msten for kickstart and finish with the SD.

Something like that 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, here's all the PHs/DSs/SARMs I have. Don't mock me for some of them, I bought them on impulse, was sent some for free, and some was on sale. So, I'd like to try and cobble this together into a cycle with test for a drying out cycle and fat reduction.

I have the following:

• Ostarine 360 caps 5mg/ea
  • Hi Tech 1-Test 120 caps 110mg/ea
  • DMZ 60 caps 25mg/ea
  • Ghoul (Msten) 10mg 180 caps/ea
  • LGD 4mg 90 caps/ea
  • SARM 3D - LGD 10mg MK677 25mg Ostarine 25mg per 2 caps 180 caps/ea
  • Hi Tech EQ 75mg 180 caps/ea
  • Hi Tech Deca 75mg 120 caps/ea
  • Methylstenbolone 10mg 180 caps/ea
  • M-1-AD 20mg 180 caps
  • Trenvar (trendione) 25mg 108 caps/ea
  • Sdrol 20mg 54 caps
  • MK 677 25mg/2 caps 60 caps/ea
I also have a product I bought a long time ago from Olympus Labs called Ghar1ne and it's 45 caps at 10mg/ea. Not sure what this is, thinking it's MK677.

So what do you think? I have a hodgepodge of stuff, and I can buy more of it if need be to fill out a 10-12 week cycle.

Thx
on the basis that the only compounds hi tech eq and hi tech deca definitely aren’t is eq and deca, what actually are they?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
on the basis that the only compounds hi tech eq and hi tech deca definitely aren’t is eq and deca, what actually are they?
Probably something not worth it and not enough for a cycle.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're 19nor-DHEA and 1,4DHEA. Precursors to precursors of nandrolone and eq.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to bump this up to see if anyone had any suggestions on which SARMs/PHs/DSs to add to my test cycle for fat loss/cutting. I might make a new thread since this one is a bit clogged up with other stuff. But I'm still looking for suggestions of what would help on the cycle, since I already have all this stuff.

I've been thinking of just doing test + deca + var, but they deca really bloats you up. But, I hate to use tpp and npp because I hate to pin that often.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
None of the suggested work for you or you wan't more opinions or what?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to bump this up to see if anyone had any suggestions on which SARMs/PHs/DSs to add to my test cycle for fat loss/cutting. I might make a new thread since this one is a bit clogged up with other stuff. But I'm still looking for suggestions of what would help on the cycle, since I already have all this stuff.

I've been thinking of just doing test + deca + var, but they deca really bloats you up. But, I hate to use tpp and npp because I hate to pin that often.
wait, what........test, deca and var weren’t listed in your stash bro 😂 with the exception of some of the harsh orals (SD, trenvar, M-1-Ad and maybe msten) that cycle pisses all over anything in your stash....

obviously run test and deca, I’d you want to use something in your stash then switch out the var for one of the better orals (obviously I’m ignoring the fact that var would have the best returns vs sides ratio imo)....

i mean that’s like asking your mate if he fancies popping into the tittie bar and while he’s deciding you suddenly throw a brothel in the equation......

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of the suggested work for you or you wan't more opinions or what?
wait, what........test, deca and var weren’t listed in your stash bro 😂 with the exception of some of the harsh orals (SD, trenvar, M-1-Ad and maybe msten) that cycle pisses all over anything in your stash....

obviously run test and deca, I’d you want to use something in your stash then switch out the var for one of the better orals (obviously I’m ignoring the fact that var would have the best returns vs sides ratio imo)....

i mean that’s like asking your mate if he fancies popping into the tittie bar and while he’s deciding you suddenly throw a brothel in the equation......
Well, I have access to all AAS. But, I also have all these PHs/DS/SARMs laying around, so I was wondering if I could incorporate them into my cycle. So use Ostarine instead of var or what have you. I kind of just want to get rid of them, but I thought adding them to my cycle where I'm using test cyp as a base might be beneficial.