Looking to buy first cycle gear for a guy in his mid 30s

willc86

Awards
Hey all, first of all I apologize if this is not the place to ask. I am actually looking for a trusted source where I can buy a stack from. I can google and a bunch show up, but being online, its hard to test their legitimate value.

I am here to get some knowledge. I have been lifting since my early 20s (started at 160lbs) to 230lbs now. However I am back down to 190lbs due to age I guess? ha ha.

Anyhow, I am not looking to start anything negative nor do I know if this is a place to ask for a source, but if you guys have one let me know.

My other legitimate question is, what would be a good cycle to start for a guy in his 30s? I am guessing Test-E would be good enough? I am not looking to do shows, but just have that body im sure you all know.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t source here

First cycle I always recommend 500mg test e for 12-15 weeks - it’s a good cycle , nothing super crazy but gives good gains
Second cycle would do the same but add something like dbol for first month and Anavar for last month
It’s a very mild cycle and you can learn the sides
Don’t forget ai and serm post

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s no reason to be down 40 lbs other than maybe a combination of less effort/stress/insufficient eating. Have you had labs done to check thyroid/hormones, other factors? I’m not big on recommending jumping on hormone therapy at 35 or anything but even more importantly, running 12 week cycles at your age, although really nice while you’re on them, will leave you in a much worse position if your weight is going the wrong direction already. I assure you of that. So, then 25 weeks from now, back to square one, only then it’ll be even harder to put weight on.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more on the side of a stack.
300 Test with just about anything else will produce better results than only 500mg of test.
Now of course this is debatable, but 300 test p 300 NPP would be way better IMO.
Joints will be singing Hallelujah

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Google Prohormones UK...not going to be test but second best.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s no reason to be down 40 lbs other than maybe a combination of less effort/stress/insufficient eating. Have you had labs done to check thyroid/hormones, other factors? I’m not big on recommending jumping on hormone therapy at 35 or anything but even more importantly, running 12 week cycles at your age, although really nice while you’re on them, will leave you in a much worse position if your weight is going the wrong direction already. I assure you of that. So, then 25 weeks from now, back to square one, only then it’ll be even harder to put weight on.
Agreed