Unanswered Looking to buy any preworkout that you guys might suggest open to trying new one

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cannibal Ferox is strong focus, thermogenic, decent pumps.. was my jam for a while, until I had to lay off creatine supps.
Give the EU version a shot, I was pleasantly suprised. Definitely performed better than I expected when I read the label, also No creatine.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannibal Ferox is strong focus, thermogenic, decent pumps.. was my jam for a while, until I had to lay off creatine supps.
Thanks for the kind words
Since I lowered my stim tolerance over time it hits me hard when I use it lol

Losverdad

Awards
Nah if you want the best of the best from personal experience I’d go with allmax but it’s pricey Hyde nitrox is another great one

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I picked up White Warped the other day from Controlled Labs, after talking trash on it in my mind that it wasn't formulated good...and it has some of the best smooth energy, focus and pumps out of about 5 of my pre's in rotation. Tastes great too.

They literally never let me down on their offerings except one time their pre tasted too much like beet root. But it was still good. haha.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I picked up White Warped the other day from Controlled Labs, after talking trash on it in my mind that it wasn't formulated good...and it has some of the best smooth energy, focus and pumps out of about 5 of my pre's in rotation. Tastes great too.

They literally never let me down on their offerings except one time their pre tasted too much like beet root. But it was still good. haha.
Ya they let me log it and I agree. I talked some trash (I was hurt because I lived rapids so much), but man it was surprising. It’s part of my rotation now.

30 servings for $30 is a steal too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya they let me log it and I agree. I talked some trash (I was hurt because I lived rapids so much), but man it was surprising. It’s part of my rotation now.

Yep. The sour gummy flavor is pretty bomb and it’s a perfect amount of stim for me lately.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Black Magic Supply BZRK and Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme are my two favorite's right now for pre's

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I get the same pumps as I did from Rapids, but it tastes better than Rapids, so, I'll take it!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep an eye peeled for BLRs next pre offering.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arginine Nitrates are the only nitrates that prevents tolerance build up as a Nitrate inhibitor

Re-read Mr Coopers link I posted above making them more effective while preventing a tolerance build up

Arginine nitrate is my personal favorite because data shows arginine reduces nitrate tolerance
A study from 2002 that hasn’t been followed up at all and utilised as a standard of care for preventing nitrate tolerance in pathological conditions? Spare me.

In fact the current treatment to prevent nitrate tolerance is..you guessed it daily 12-h nitrate-free intervals.

Recent research has shown (if you care to keep track instead of parroting the same stuff) protecting the function of Xanthine Oxidase is paramount in protecting against nitrate tolerance and absorbic acid is very effective in doing so... not soo much oral l-arginine.

Lol you even tell people off for using arginine based products because they are pretty widely accepted as being ineffective in boosting blood l-arginine levels, so why the double standards with arginine nitrate? Are we all missing something here? Shouldn’t the logic of arginine being effective translate into using citrulline nitrate for this purpose??

Last edited:
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to take focus Xt with xgels and glycerpump. The focus, mass gain, pumps and vascularity are intense. I do on occasion sub other pre workouts just to rotate ingredients but the xgels and glycerpump are always in the mix