Looking to add to my LGD cycle

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys. I'm brand new here. Total noob to this forum. Little background,
Been lifting for a little while, im 26. I'm 5'10 and weigh anywhere from 190 to 170. I've decided I want to push myself over the 200 lb barrier.
I'm going to be running a round of LGD and was wondering what supplement to take to add to it for bulking. Was thinking a 1-andro product, however I've tried Lg 1-andro and 4-andro and nothing happened. (I've since learned that company sucks)
Was wondering what you guys thought?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I'd try the 1/4 andro again. LG doesn't suck as much as just massively underdoses their products, basically like IML does. I'd pick some up from a solid supplier like Alpha Gainz or Olympus Labs. There are other good ones out but that's just off the cuff.

University studies had the Andros at 330mg per day. You can go higher if you want, and I recommend blending transdermal and oral. Take your orals along with fats to help them dissolve, and if you can stomach grapefruit juice, I drank that regularly with my andro cycle because it helps block the enzymes which metabolize and deactivate the hormones. This ensures a longer active time and increases the likelihood that more will convert to the target compound.

Make sure you have your PCT and support supps in order. On full andro doses, most of the brothers here will recommend full-strength on-cycle and PCT instead of just OTC stuff.

You could also try a more gentle DS such as Max-LMG if you can get your hands on it. Just be sure to take a prolactin control supp like Inhibit-P along with your AI and have Prami on hand in case of prolactin flareup.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious why your weight fluctuates 20 lbs?

OL 1 and 4 andro are gonna be your best bang for your buck. I'm actually going to be running both with my LGD and Triumphalis cycle in the fall.

Run them for 8 weeks

Make sure your clomid/nolva and PCT is set up

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Hardrock supplements also has 1-andro and 4-andro. I tried their 4-andro at 330mg did great as a test base

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How long will you be running LGD, and at what dosage? Who made the LGD? Some of the more experienced guys can chime in, but I would definitely have one hell of a "Test Base" lined up if using LGD and 1-Andro.... I don't know if the mediocre 2 step conversion rate of 4-AD would be enough? I'd add Androsterone or Epi-Androsterone or maybe even go Trest instead? (But research Trest, as it has it's own set of sides to deal with).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long will you be running LGD, and at what dosage? Who made the LGD? Some of the more experienced guys can chime in, but I would definitely have one hell of a "Test Base" lined up if using LGD and 1-Andro.... I don't know if the mediocre 2 step conversion rate of 4-AD would be enough? I'd add Androsterone or Epi-Androsterone or maybe even go Trest instead? (But research Trest, as it has it's own set of sides to deal with).
Rumor has it OLUK has a nice test base in the mix that'll blow this all out of the water. Well, except Trest.

I was going to run Trest with my LGD 1Andro and Triumphalis cycle but Trest is harsh and the recovery was brutal. But damn was it fun.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Happy to see The_Old_Guy here. He helped me a ton with my first cycle. Trest is awesome, but definitely has its own sides and isn't considered a beginner DS. I think 4 andro+epiandro will be a sufficient test base only because that combo worked well for me on my epistane+LMG cycle. No lethargy, excellent mood, libido, and alpha feeling.

But if you do go Trest, DO NOT take my advice about the LMG addition. You'll have so much breast milk you'll have to pump it and donate it lol.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Rumor has it OLUK has a nice test base in the mix that'll blow this all out of the water. Well, except Trest.
Badass!! Excited for this for the guys who haven't fully come to the dark side. There really aren't that many uber-effective test bases after the last ban.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Badass!! Excited for this for the guys who haven't fully come to the dark side. There really aren't that many uber-effective test bases after the last ban.
Will outperform everything on the market currently on the typical OLUK way. Keep your eye out for Super DHEA.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Just curious why your weight fluctuates 20 lbs?

OL 1 and 4 andro are gonna be your best bang for your buck. I'm actually going to be running both with my LGD and Triumphalis cycle in the fall.

Run them for 8 weeks

Make sure your clomid/nolva and PCT is set up

Basically my weight fluctuates because of my job. I bulk up when I'm in my "offseason" for my job but when I get busy my weight drops.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established

Going to be running the LGD for 8 weeks at 10mg. It's Primeval this time. I've had success with them in the past.
Read good things about OLUK but I noticed they have two different 1 a and 4a products. Not sure the difference except price.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running the LGD for 8 weeks at 10mg. It's Primeval this time. I've had success with them in the past.
Read good things about OLUK but I noticed they have two different 1 a and 4a products. Not sure the difference except price.

Going to do 10mg for the first 4 and 15 for the last 4

Pct and OC is ready.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
One is probably with the SEDDS system (Super Elite or something). I'd go with that - while there isn't really any controlled data on how it improves the "gains" from PH's in humans, there is data on it with other drugs... and it certainly can't be worse. Just go with the usual recommended, non-enhanced oral dosages to cover your bases would be my advice (or taper and adjust for extra value/safety). Don't know anything about Primeval other than who they have as one of their spokesman...

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
You add androsterone? 1 Andro is androsterone that's we he's taking already right?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One is probably with the SEDDS system (Super Elite or something). I'd go with that - while there isn't really any controlled data on how it improves the "gains" from PH's in humans, there is data on it with other drugs... and it certainly can't be worse. Just go with the usual recommended, non-enhanced oral dosages to cover your bases would be my advice (or taper and adjust for extra value/safety). Don't know anything about Primeval other than who they have as one of their spokesman...
It's the same product. Both use SEDDS delivery. Elite just has more capsules.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for all the quick replies y'all. Ima go with 1 and 4 from OL
Appreciate it!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You add androsterone? 1 Andro is androsterone that's we he's taking already right?
1-Andro is not Androsterone

R-Andro is Androsterone

Androsterone concerts to DHT

1-Andro converts to 1-Testosterone which is a dry form of test

They are completely different animals

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Can you pm me some info PLEASE. I thought r Andro was 1andro?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Use the search feature. Or Google "Prohormone Database".

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-Andro is 1-Androsterone

That's probably why your confused
Because it has Androsterone in the name.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
1-Andro is 1-Androsterone

That's probably why your confused
Because it has Androsterone in the name.
Thanks brother did some research and learned some new stuff! R ANDRO IS INTERESTING what is good stack it with? Have you taken it and did you like it? Thanks Frank

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Awesome. Thanks for all the quick replies y'all. Ima go with 1 and 4 from OL
Appreciate it!
LGD, 1 and 4? Id think carefully about doing this stack, in terms of the potential lethargy. Given your previous experience, you dont know how 1andro is going to affect you, nor if 4andro will sufficiently reduce any lethargy from it...and then youre throwing LGD into the mix too.

A few significant unknowns in this for you, and if lethargy gets too bad, none of the possible remedies strike me as particularly enticing.

But, you could be all good, that is of course a possibility as well.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Yes I have ran it before and I'm running it now

Here's my current lo

It helps with energy, lethargy, libido, muscle hardness and strength.

It's the perfect stacker with most any PH or SARM
Awesome log thanks man! One thing though all other info on here including the old Andro hard which is the same thing and info from the man! "Patrick Arnold" say optimal doses are 500 to 800mgs! They the new stuff company's way under dosing? Any thoughts? Thanks for all your input I'm thinking of including this in my next run with some S4.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log thanks man! One thing though all other info on here including the old Andro hard which is the same thing and info from the man! "Patrick Arnold" say optimal doses are 500 to 800mgs! They the new stuff company's way under dosing? Any thoughts? Thanks for all your input I'm thinking of including this in my next run with some S4.
Thanks for the kinds words my man ;)

Without any absorption enhancers, orally, it would need to be run at 600 to 1000mg.
With absorption enhancers, maybe able to get by with half that.

But yes, most Androsterone is under dosed these days.

Products to look at...

R-Andro Shred by Rock Hard
AlphaDrone by Nutri Innovations
EpiAlpha by Nutri Innovations

Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz (its Androsterone & EpiAndrosterone combined in 1 capsule w/ a cyclodextrin complex)

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/alpha-gainz-alpha-stano/