Looking Into My first Cycle

CrazySOB

Awards
I am currently 188 at between 5 and 6 % body fat. I have never taken any anabolic type substances and was looking very closely into doing my first cycle in a few months. I was just looking for some concise advise and thoughts.

Cycle I Plan on doing

Test Enanthate: 12 weeks at 500mg/week
Deca Propianate: 12 weeks at 300mg/week

Throughout the cycle I plan on taking:
Arimidex
CoQ10
Flax Seed Oil
Omega 3 Fish Oils
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Saw palmetto
Vitamin C
B Vitamins
Prostate Health Care
Calcium
Milk Thisle
Digestive Enzymes
Red Yeast Rice
Pycnogenol
BCAA

Post Cycle
I plan on taking Arimidex throughout the cycle to help balance myself. I also have torimefine for my post cycle as well as clomids and I do plan on getting HCG's to run once while on cylce and once while of cycle.

Post Cycle Supplement include
Powerfull
Anabolic pump
Size On (creatine)
Arginine
Cissus
All previously mentioned ON cycle items as well

Finally My question that I pose to all of you out there is what exactly do you think about my does? Would you set things up different. Do you have any specific advice? Do you recommend any specific training programs or diets? What do you think about my post cycle setup? Should I add anything post cycle or supplement wise? What types of does would you recommend post cycle? I am looking for any information to help piece together this cycle slowly and concisely, so anything that you have that may help would be greatly appreciated as I do plan on running my first cycle in a few months. PREPARATION IS KEY..Thank you to all in advance...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why deca propianate? is that the only ester of deca you can get? Its not ideal for running with your test enanthate, its a shorter ester and to use it more efficiently and keep blood levels as consistant as possible you would need to pin it at least eod.

doses look fine tho.

post cycle id probably get an anticortisol supplement in there or a mega dose of vitamin C. Can you get IGF1-Lr3? if so you should, and we can help you with how to use it. It will really keep you gaining and holding on to your gains from your cycle.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I am currently 188 at between 5 and 6 % body fat. I have never taken any anabolic type substances and was looking very closely into doing my first cycle in a few months. I was just looking for some concise advise and thoughts.

Cycle I Plan on doing

Test Enanthate: 12 weeks at 500mg/week
Deca Propianate: 12 weeks at 300mg/week
Deca Propianate Please explain this. Are you planning to use deca-durabolin or Durabolin? I have not seen what you are referring to. If you mean, NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE then your timing seems right. If you mean DECA-DURABOLIN you may need to adjust your Test E length since the ester on the Deca has a half life almost double Test E. Honestly, if this is your first cycle maybe you should just run the Test E. See how your body does and then consider the Nandrolone for future cycles.

BTW, 5-6% bodyfat? Are you competing?

CrazySOB

Awards
Nandrolone phenylpropianate

I plan on pinning the nandrolone 3 times per week at 100 mg per shot and the enanthate twice a week at 250mg per shot.

I do have anti cortosol products, 11-oxo and lean extreme. If there are any other recommendations please let me know..I am really shaping up a very well planned cycle and appreciate the input.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
if this is your first cycle i would just drop the deca. Its not like you want to experience deca **** on your first inj cycle. If i was in your situation i would just stick to Test E, and you can either d-bol or anavar if u want. Also look into Aromasin for PCT, just my $.02

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
As most experienced users will tell you, your first cycle is also a chance to learn alot and get to know your body. With that said the standard recommendation to save yourself a world of pain and problems is, for your first cycle, to just run straight Test @ 500mg + for 12 weeks.

This is so you can see how your body reacts and how to run a standard cycle. Learn, Teach, Lead..

Joker22

Awards
Why 250 mg of enanthate twice a week instead of 500 mg once? With the long esters of enanthate, it shouldn't matter.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Its to ensure that you keep your levels high through out the week

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why 250 mg of enanthate twice a week instead of 500 mg once? With the long esters of enanthate, it shouldn't matter.
it does matter because there will be a drop in blood levels as the week ends and the next injection comes around the corner. by doing long esters 2x or 3x a week you ensure a steady blood level testosterone.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Not a great example but this is visually what happens: (Yes I understand they are of different things)

What Happens With Weekly Injects -

What is optimal?

So as PP said the main goal is to stabilize the serum levels of testosterone as much as possible. To remove the highs and the lows, peaks and valleys :)