Looking for thoughts on best thermogenic available? (Stim/non stim)

john10960

Awards
Hey guys, as title states.

I know caffeine and ephedrine of course.
Question is in regards to formulations.

thanks!

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong with ursa major 3- 4mls per day. Can stack with eca or a caffeine based thermo for max results. Or run eca with a cortisol blocker like invictus, reduce xt, or neuro aet.

Just some options.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ThermoAmp is the highest dosed BAIBA product on the market - contains 3 patented and proven ingredients...dosed effectively.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
ThermoAmp is the highest dosed BAIBA product on the market - contains 3 patented and proven ingredients...dosed effectively.

My bottle just arrived. How do you recommend dosing? I was planning to take one upon waking, then a second dose around 1:30-2pm before 4:30pm lifts

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thermoamp and Naturally Shredded make a great stack as they can be taken together and both have treated me well. That Morphoburn profile looks great as well although I haven't taken it personally.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bottle just arrived. How do you recommend dosing? I was planning to take one upon waking, then a second dose around 1:30-2pm before 4:30pm lifts
This looks good, 2 pre workout should be good

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thermoamp and Naturally Shredded make a great stack as they can be taken together and both have treated me well. That Morphoburn profile looks great as well although I haven't taken it personally.
This. Two great products that will kick fat loss in to overdrive. A one two combo that will definitely work

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's got a pretty good ingredient profile. I may have to try some of that.
Would definitely recommend giving it a run if you're interested! :)

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just recently bought oxymax from sss. my very first cap I took first thing in the morning on Easter. I had spent the night at a girls house. About 20 minutes after taking I got the usual slight cold sweat going on. The house was chilly so I threw my hoodie on. another 15 minutes went by and at this point my clothes were soaked. i changed my clothes and threw a blanket on. Just sitting there watching tv I had to keep wiping the sweat from my face. I was so cold and so sweaty that I just had enough and left earlier than I had planned. I am excited to use it again but I have to wait until it gets warmer outside since I work outside. I feel it’s a great thermo but just not good for these chilly mornings

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
but isn't t3 a lot more safe than ephedrine?
Kinda in completely different categories. T3 would interact syngergistically with EC or clen. EC/clen are beta-agonists and thyroid sensitizes the beta receptors.

Re safety of T3, it can be very dangerous if underdosed or overdosed (can caused thyroid issues, muscle loss, etc)

Re safety of EC, it can cause issues if you have underlying cardiac issues or high BP. Otherwise, and in my opinion, its very safe. Other than my anecdotal experience, millions of people take it for asthma daily.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apollon Molotov is nicely dosed and brings the sweats like nothing Ive ever used before

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

While Thermoamp is amazing, the statement that its the highest dosed Baiba product on the market is false. Like A Pro Anytime Burn has the highest dose per serving at 1g

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OTC? You will absolutely love Keto Lean from KetoGenics (ignore the fact it has keto in the name lol)

Stim free? = SNS Lean Edge. Nothing is better than that for stim free.

Then of course there are topicals. I love 11 keto topical.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just recently bought oxymax from sss. my very first cap I took first thing in the morning on Easter. I had spent the night at a girls house. About 20 minutes after taking I got the usual slight cold sweat going on. The house was chilly so I threw my hoodie on. another 15 minutes went by and at this point my clothes were soaked. i changed my clothes and threw a blanket on. Just sitting there watching tv I had to keep wiping the sweat from my face. I was so cold and so sweaty that I just had enough and left earlier than I had planned. I am excited to use it again but I have to wait until it gets warmer outside since I work outside. I feel it’s a great thermo but just not good for these chilly mornings
The new oxymax makes me drenched in sweat! I’ve taken thermo products for 5 years and I thought this was a good but pretty middle of the road label. Took a cap, grabbed my Diet Coke, went out for errands. Came back profusely sweaty (in the winter) and had to get changed by 10am. Great product

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While Thermoamp is amazing, the statement that its the highest dosed Baiba product on the market is false. Like A Pro Anytime Burn has the highest dose per serving at 1g
Ah, that is good to know - I wasn't familiar with that product...thermoamp was the highest dosed BAIBA product for some time (I had confirmed that with NNB several times since we released ThermoAmp). I would argue ThermoAmp is still a better value though :p

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
morphoburn profile 🔥
Have the same as thermoamp and more
I see what they were going for...looks like they were trying to use the thermoamp profile as a base. But, I'll be honest, I'm really surprised they went with a generic forskollin extract with a low standardization...this is a recipe for GI distress for so many people. This is why we used the Sabinsa F95 in ThermoAmp. Also, I know GOP can be used to for stomach issues, but I'm seriously curious if it's stomach friendly at that dose...that's significantly above a normal dose, and it is a spice. Personally, between the GOP dose and the generic forskollin, I would be afraid to test this on my stomach

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, that is good to know - I wasn't familiar with that product...thermoamp was the highest dosed BAIBA product for some time (I had confirmed that with NNB several times since we released ThermoAmp). I would argue ThermoAmp is still a better value though :p
I would agree

I see what they were going for...looks like they were trying to use the thermoamp profile as a base. But, I'll be honest, I'm really surprised they went with a generic forskollin extract with a low standardization...this is a recipe for GI distress for so many people. This is why we used the Sabinsa F95 in ThermoAmp. Also, I know GOP can be used to for stomach issues, but I'm seriously curious if it's stomach friendly at that dose...that's significantly above a normal dose, and it is a spice. Personally, between the GOP dose and the generic forskollin, I would be afraid to test this on my stomach
Im currently taking it actually and the forskolin did cause me some issues the first week, but its passed. I was confused as well why they chose generic forskolin when they had so many other patented ingredients. Maybe to keep the prpice down. Who knows