Looking for testers for our white series line

IFN15

Awards
Hey AM, very soon we will start the release of our white series line, The first that will be avaliable is our L-Carnitine blend which tastes amazing i must say its a treat and solo complexed laxogenin and ecdysterone products. We are also revamping the contraband/illicit and synthermo products due to the amp citrate. The contraband and illicit will remain named the same but under the black label line possibly the same for synthermo. We are beta testing the formulas and so far amazing feedback on the new contraband, the illicit and thermogenic formulas are on their way as we speak. We are excited to release the new lines

With that being said we are looking for testers for the new white series products so get in here guys.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for testing non-stim products i.e... natural anabolic, test boosters, etc... :)

muscleless

Awards
Interested**** damn phone. How does someone like myself get in on this?

IFN15

Awards
Okay guys we are awaiting labels to release the L-Carnitine, Ecdy and Laxogenin Ultra products. We are currently trying to reach out to new retailers on A.M so let your favorite retailers know you are interested because we are offering an exclusive on the white series for a limited time before anyone else has them.!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in these products... As soon as I see some more info I'll be sniffing round these threads like a blood hound waiting to put an app in :)

IFN15

Awards
Very interested in these products... As soon as I see some more info I'll be sniffing round these threads like a blood hound waiting to put an app in :)
Well the Ecdy and Laxogenin are going to be solo at a high dose solo compaired to the Most Wanted, so guys could stack additional laxogenin or ecdy with whatever they like. And the L-Carnitine is a blend that tastes amazing.

IFN15

Awards
Should we PM you our address?

We are expecting the products anyday without labels yet so ill hit you up when it comes in and send the product info as well so you know whats in it if youd like to run it before the labels comes in.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling the idea of the laxo product! But I'm also tempted by the taste of the L-carnatine haha.... No I think Laxo! :)

SkylineLvr

SkylineLvr

Awards
I'm interested in testing out some products.

alp.mozart

alp.mozart

Awards
Im in to test anything for this reputable company. We need to get the word out for companies that produce supplements that actually produce an effect in the body. I would gladly log the laxogenin, carnitine or anything for you guys!

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Id be interested as well. Ive logged, tested and rep for many companies.

IFN15

Awards
Im in to test anything for this reputable company. We need to get the word out for companies that produce supplements that actually produce an effect in the body. I would gladly log the laxogenin, carnitine or anything for you guys!
Sure thing my man, Pm me your info and we'll get something rolling.

bhawks23

Awards
I work in a supplement shop. I can sample your stuff and try to bring you guys in here.

alp.mozart

alp.mozart

Awards
Sent my info IFN15. Looking forward to this opportunity

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its not too late, add me to this list. Would love to test something for you.