Looking for something to stack along with EC! (Cutting/Recomp)

itzjoker

Awards
So I've been out of the gym for almost 8 months (depression, injury) and I've gained quite a bit of weight and lost significant strength.

I've been getting back into the gym hard for the past month and finally notice some strength coming back and losing some fat, but I'm still nowhere near where I was at.

My current stack is:

EC 2x a day (will up to 3x)
Forskolin 100mg
Agmatine Sulfate + Creatine Mono preworkout
Optimen

Along with intermittent fasting and eating at a deficit (~1600 cals).
Need something for my tennis elbow as well (OT instead of Optimen?)

I'm looking for a supplement that'll help with my cut and allow me to gain some strength back (natty test booster? non-stim fat burner?).

Also, my legs are lacking and I know it's hard to cut while gaining mass so I plan on eating at surplus on leg days (no fasting) 2x a week and then cut hard on other days. I am also doing some calisthenics and handstand work before my actual strength training and my workouts are suffering because I run out of energy. So something with endurance would definitely help out.

What supplements do you guys recommend? I've done some research and Follidrone 2.0, ABE, BAIBA, Lipodrene Elite (cut out caffeine when taking with ephedrine?), DCP, KSM-66 all sound pretty good. Let me know if there's any cheap bulk supps I should add as well. Should I add Yohimbine?

Follidrone 2.0 sounds most promising right now. What are your guys opinions?

edit: Honestly thinking about 1-andro as well if I'm gonna spend that much, but I've never tried a prohormone. Maybe that could help pack on leg mass and cut?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My recommendation would be CEL M-Test stacked with SNS Reduce XT and maybe some SNS TTA-500
That covers your test booster, cortisol control, and a non stim fat burner.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My recommendation would be CEL M-Test stacked with SNS Reduce XT and maybe some SNS TTA-500
Couldn't have recommended a better stack. The great thing about SNS products is that they are very cost effective with proper doses. You cant go wrong with this stack OP.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like the suggestions above. Also really like follidrone 2.0 as well lol.

one thing thats alarming to me though is your calorie intake, imo its too low... like where do you go from now? you can't really cut calories anymore. I would reassess your nutritional intake.

for the elbow i would recommend Scivations Flexatril, this **** is amazing, i use it to keep my shoulder bursitis in check and it also helps with my forearm tendonitis. Have never done the twice a day dosing, 3 tabs a day works just fine for mine.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Throw in some Yohimbine HCL or Alpha Yohimbe to that stack bud. SNS makes both.

Taking it with your EC before fasted cardio will literally melt the fat off. Total game changer
When you combine ec with yohimbine you only do it the days you work out? Or you only do it the days you do fasted cardio? Or just everyday?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with this as well. I've ran reduce xt by sns during a cut multiple times and it really helps me lean/dry out.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorites to stack with EC are: Alpha-y (sns or evomuse), Reduce XT (sns), PES Erase, or just Evomuse anything lol.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Be advised:

You should only combine Ephedrine with a Yohimbine based product after you have personally taken pulse rate and blood pressure readings using low, ramping dosages of each. Get a BP monitor off Amazon or at Wal-Mart. Combining a Beta Agonist with an Alpha Antagonist *can/may/might* do funny things to the cardiac muscle. Tons of people do, and you will probably be fine - but people win the lottery occasionally - safety first. Alternating days would probably be just as good.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be advised:

You should only combine Ephedrine with a Yohimbine based product after you have personally taken pulse rate and blood pressure readings using low, ramping dosages of each. Get a BP monitor off Amazon or at Wal-Mart. Combining a Beta Agonist with an Alpha Antagonist *can/may/might* do funny things to the cardiac muscle. Tons of people do, and you will probably be fine - but people win the lottery occasionally - safety first. Alternating days would probably be just as good.
Not to mention that Yohimbine can be both a vasodilator as well as a vasoconstrictor depending on dose taken.

Have your blood vessels constricted while taking large amounts of E & C is not necessarily a good thing ;)

itzjoker

Awards
Thank you for all the recommendations guys! Hope they can help others with the same questions as well.

I ended up purchasing 2x bottles of Follidrone 2.0 and B1G1 Rauwolscine from Olympus Labs, the savings got me haha.

For the Alpha-Y, would dosing 25mg E, 200mg C, and 3mg AY in the morning while fasted and then taking my typical EC dose later in the day be good? Not sure about the dosing for AY.
I will take your advice Old Guy and get a bp monitor.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could add TA2-Max which is an Alpha-Y supplement. Since you fast, I think Alpha-Y would be a good option since it works best in a fasted state. I would suggest Alpha-y over straight yohimbine because straight yohimbine can give some people ill sides such as anxiety and rapid heart rate.

You could also look into AlphaMax XT, which I like during a recomp or a cut. It does contain 50mg of F95, so you could supplement with AlphaMax XT and then 50mg of the F95 you have on hand. It also contains a full dose of ashwagandha, which you mentioned you have interest in. Lastly, the DHAA will help you achieve that dry look and help control cortisol, which may increase during a cut.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You said your deficit is 1600 calories or you are only eating 1600 calories/day?

itzjoker

Awards
Eating ~1600 calories a day. I already purchased Follidrone and AY. Was wondering if Reduce XT would stack well, or is it already overkill?