Looking for something to add with H-drol

islander20

Awards
To the OP I stacked my halodrol with Ostarine and D-plex for a bulk, it's been fantastic. No sides, great mood and up 16 pounds in 3 and a half weeks.

Nate007

Awards
Is there a reason why people wait till like the second week to throw in pstanz when stacking it?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i think to save on the amount of bottles they have to buy. one bottle is only a 90 count , 50mg a piece. so it takes alot to dose it at a worthwhile strength for 8 wekks

Sonny1011

Awards
anyone have thoughts on adding in prostanozol after 2 weeks on halodrol, and extend the pstanz and extra week out alone?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
anyone have thoughts on adding in prostanozol after 2 weeks on halodrol, and extend the pstanz and extra week out alone?
50/75/75/100/100/125/0/0 hella
0/ 0/ 300/400/400/400/500/500 pstanz

thats what im doing next spring. leaves 10 pills in the bottle so you can up the dose on that last week of 400.
its a cutting cycle

ps thats 4 bottles of pstanz

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
It's a good idea from what I've gathered to end on one compound rather than two to make the transition to pct better.
There are threads that went over that before.
If you look at more experienced members cycle, you'll see starting on one and ending on one.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
oh and im throwing in a test base product too for the whole 8 weeks, rs transa if i can get it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah actually im getting some blood work done around the 13 of march. but its fro a helladrol, m1d black cycle to get baselines

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Good. I'll be interested to see how it goes for you. Looks like a sick cycle.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
im really excited about it. the m1d was just added but i think it will really be of use. im running it at 4 pills for 8 weeks. starting one week before i start hella and finishing one week after i come off hella.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I'm not very informed on M1D. Thought it was an enhance DHEA...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
m1d black 1 capsule:::

Proprietary Blend 690mg
-3betaHydroxy-Androst-5-Ene-17-One
-2-Penyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one
-L-Carnitine L-Tartarate
-Cissus quadrangularis
-Phellodendron amurensis
-Piperine
-Luteolin

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
You sure running the pstanz higher dose/shorter time is better than moderate dose/longer time, 8 weeks?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
2-Penyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one= AI (i think)
3betaHydroxy-Androst-5-Ene-17-One= 5 DHEA

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
no i am not sure, i have not ever done this so i cant really be sure. but i know at higher doses the results are better. from what people have told me. if you run it alone most people say they get good results at 450-500
if stacked you need to run it at a lower dose. thats why im staggering it and when i come off hella i was upp the dose.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i discussed this with one AM member who is very knowledgeable. he agreed that it looks like a good cycle. there are a number of good people to talk to. did through some of the different threads. you should be able to find a bunch of good info on p stanz.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I have read. I'm not using pstanz. I'm getting on the bandwagon w hella and katanadrol. I know its different but alike in this regard.
Katana at high doses are needed...unless stacked. Then they can be lower.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I have read. I'm not using pstanz. I'm getting on the bandwagon w hella and katanadrol. I know its different but alike in this regard.
Katana at high doses are needed...unless stacked. Then they can be lower.
yeah i have looked in to Katanadrol my self.. i belive its like Orastan-a. i hear its a good cutter

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
That's why I'm thinking like you--up the dose, stand alone at the end and slaughter the fat.