Looking for some nutrition advice while running a Sup3r-1 Lean Mass/Recomp cycle.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Hey All

I'm going to be running a 6 week cycle of Sup3r-1 @ 220/330 a day. The aim of the cycle will be to add about 8-10lbs of muscle while also dropping 3-4lbs of fat. Those numbers are based on the University of Texas results that most 1-andro products tend to cite.

I've been training long enough to know the ins and outs of my own natty bulking/cutting macro requirements but I'm not experienced with pro hormone cycles and was hoping to hear from some more experienced guys as to how 1-andro will affect my nutritional approach. I know that protein synthesis will be much higher than normal and as such I should be aiming for about 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight but I'm less sure on how to tailor my approach for my above goals as regards carbs/fats and overall calorie intake.

Any insights/comments would be appreciated.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
In on this. I'm also curious. I was just going to 0lay everything by feel and bump up carbs as I felt necessary. I myself just started taking a 1-andro product and I'm in the middle of a cut hoping this would speed up the process and help me bulk at the same time.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Anybody have any thoughts on whether for a recomp/lean bulk as described above a calorie deficit/maintenance/surplus would be advised as a general rule. I know everybody is different I'm more just looking for the approaches that worked for people who have run 1-andro before.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Your body will be in a super anabolic state, the best bang for your buck will be surplus, and lean bulk in my opinion. To get bigger and lean out I would suggest 1-dhea and epiandro together for 6-8 weeks. Lean mass and vascularity bruva. Don't run 1-andro solo, you'll get pretty bad lethargy (stims won't help much).

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Eat for your goals... Drugs only help get there quicker.

eireog007

eireog007

Awards
Eat for your goals... Drugs only help get there quicker.
Thanks, I figured that other than ensuring a high protein intake that the nutritional side of things would remain the same but it's good to hear it from others too.