Looking for some ideas... bulking season.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s a good pro hormone stack to build some extra muscle mass in the off season? I’ve looked into a bunch of different brands and their reviews but it helps when actual people that try them tell me they’re good. Especially with stuff changing so frequently it’s hard to find the great stuff among the so so. I know some people are going to have the urge to say it’s cheaper for real gear, it’s a waste of money which sure I can agree with but this is just a personal choice for me not to go that route right now. I already have some dmz 3.0 stored from ways back but I wouldn’t be opposed to either using it or not. Thanks in advance!

REVISION 1: looking into medfit rx products - if anyone used them, comment
2: dmz and some sort of a base
3: any solid sarm stacks that you’ve done and have known them to be great.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What’s a good pro hormone stack to build some extra muscle mass in the off season? I’ve looked into a bunch of different brands and their reviews but it helps when actual people that try them tell me they’re good. Especially with stuff changing so frequently it’s hard to find the great stuff among the so so. I know some people are going to have the urge to say it’s cheaper for real gear, it’s a waste of money which sure I can agree with but this is just a personal choice for me not to go that route right now. I already have some dmz 3.0 stored from ways back but I wouldn’t be opposed to either using it or not. Thanks in advance!
If your not gonna pin then get some td trest to run with the sdmz.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a couple of buddies at the gym that are 18. Ones used a sarm, dont know which one. One recently got some 1-ad, and 4-ad

I havent been keeping up with the prohormones too much since I started on trt over four years ago.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your not gonna pin then get some td trest to run with the sdmz.
That’s one option and I’m aware I need a base with the dmz. Frankly I don’t know if I even want to use it. **** is so old now lol. Pretty much looking for a stack comprised of whatever will make me grow without pinning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s one option and I’m aware I need a base with the dmz. Frankly I don’t know if I even want to use it. **** is so old now lol. Pretty much looking for a stack comprised of whatever will make me grow without pinning.
If it was dmz or msten alone I wouldn't care about a so called base because I feel great on those. But m1a kills my you know what

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as far as bulking season , bulking is a joke, Ive done it many years, I ended up gaining too much body-fat, then come contest time , it makes contest prep more miserable because I had to diet off 25 lbs, so its much better to stay leaner. easier said than done. . For the love of God stay as lean as you can in the offseason lol

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it was dmz or msten alone I wouldn't care about a so called base because I feel great on those. But m1a kills my you know what
I get shut down on them. I’ve had that problem more so then others I’ve talked to. I always need a base even with the slightest suppressive. ??*♂

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Go to medfitrx.com and search for something called KING. You don’t need a test base I’ve used it twice

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I do too. If you don't there fake, but my libido is sky hi on dmz, and msten.

If not for you get trest, or 4ad, or high dose dermacrine or epi andro .

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do too. If you don't there fake, but my libido is sky hi on dmz, and msten.

If not for you get trest, or 4ad, or high dose dermacrine or epi andro .
I may add in trest with whatever I do just because of the fact my body loves to tank my libido.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
That looks pretty godamn convenient and not that expensive. You try it? Results?
Yeah I ran it twice with pretty damn good results. If I remember correctly My bench went up 50lbs, deadlift went up around 80lbs. I train for powerlifting so I bought it looking for strength gains. O and squat w went up more around 20lbs. Squats always been my weakest.You’ll need to pick up some taurine and eat a bunch of bananas because you’ll more than likely get bad muscle cramps. If you need any more advice or have questions you can message me. I have a little bit of expierence with AAS’s

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I ran it twice with pretty damn good results. If I remember correctly My bench went up 50lbs, deadlift went up around 80lbs. I train for powerlifting so I bought it looking for strength gains. O and squat w went up more around 20lbs. Squats always been my weakest.You’ll need to pick up some taurine and eat a bunch of bananas because you’ll more than likely get bad muscle cramps. If you need any more advice or have questions you can message me. I have a little bit of expierence with AAS’s
10-4

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Vicious Labs is launching DMZ , Msten and max lmg next week. They are reputable and fair priced. Maybe run a DMZ cycle with a Dermacrine base.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Real DMZ. Also side note, but the graphics on the bottles are always creative.