Looking for recommendation

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, new to the site but not prohormone usage. I did a cycle about 8 years ago to help push through some plateaus while I was deployed over-seas. I used the old LG Trifecta stack; Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol, and Formadrol Extreme. I had no sides, good gains, and didn’t see any excess water retention or bloat.

I have been doing some reading on here and was interested in doing a 6-8 week stack of 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and Epi. Looking for recommendations on the best companies to look at for these, along with a good recommendation for a PCT. I figure Clomid is probably still one of the best available but haven’t really kept up ok this stuff.

Looking to do another stack to help reach my old levels. Had some lower back issues and knee surgery after getting out of the military. After three years of dedicated weight training, switching up my routine as needed to keep it from getting stale, I have plateaued much sooner than anticipated. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, I’m running that stack at the moment using Sparta Cerberus v2 which is an all in one (and topping up the epiandro with primeval epiandro max) - was dosing 340/340/1000 initially.

Had decent gains and no significant sides. Enjoying the cycle (have a full log in the cycle logs section if you want details).

I used Cerberus purely because it was the most cost effective. OL appeared to also be decent from what I saw when I was looking round......

Clomid was also what I saw was recommended and what I have, along with a natty test booster and reduce xt for cortisol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as sources all of the big andro producers get their Raws and products produced mainly from hi-tech (when they could). Biggest thing you need to look for is total andro content per bottle. Best ones out are going to be OL elites Or the hardrock super mandro etc. get the 300mg minimum for 1&4 and then a full dose from the epis as well. Good choice to get your feet wet again.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Plenty of good options out there for 1/4/epi andro cycles. OL, Sparta, etc are all solid.

For cycle support and PCT:
On-cycle: CEL Cycle assist, CEL Tudca (if you change and decide to run anything methyl, for the 1/4/epi prob overkill), SNS inhibit-e (since you will have some aromatization with that cycle)
PCT: SERM of choice(clomid is fine), SNS Inhibit-e, SNS Reduce XT (cortisol control), CEL M-test (natty booster)... If funds allow, I always like to run a few natural anabolics like SNS Xgels, Alphamax, CEL Epi-plex, etc as a bit of a "bridge" to keep the good times rolling during the "doldrums" of pct ha.

I always recommend having a pharma AI on hand as well both on and off cycle just in case you end up being hyper sensitive to something or have any kind of extreme estro issues. Better safe than sorry.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like mentioned above definitely check out super mandro and andro the giant stack by hard rock supplements. One of the best dosed 1/4 andro products out there.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the recommendations. Will be doing some more research.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all of the recommendations. Will be doing some more research.
You got it. Let us know if you have anymore questions

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plenty of good options out there for 1/4/epi andro cycles. OL, Sparta, etc are all solid.

For cycle support and PCT:
On-cycle: CEL Cycle assist, CEL Tudca (if you change and decide to run anything methyl, for the 1/4/epi prob overkill), SNS inhibit-e (since you will have some aromatization with that cycle)
PCT: SERM of choice(clomid is fine), SNS Inhibit-e, SNS Reduce XT (cortisol control), CEL M-test (natty booster)... If funds allow, I always like to run a few natural anabolics like SNS Xgels, Alphamax, CEL Epi-plex, etc as a bit of a "bridge" to keep the good times rolling during the "doldrums" of pct ha.

I always recommend having a pharma AI on hand as well both on and off cycle just in case you end up being hyper sensitive to something or have any kind of extreme estro issues. Better safe than sorry.
Good advice as always from Boone. I would also add AI Life Support or AI Cycle Support for on cycle support as well. I would have a pharma AI on hand as well both for on cycle and post cycle. Also, Clomid or Nolva, your choice for four weeks. You can add an OTC product to run with the SERM, but it is not needed and it should not be a replacement. I like all in one products, such as AlphaMax XT, Kingsblood, or M-Test. All options will help increase testosterone, increase libido, and control cortisol.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
So after doing more research, I’m not convinced with going the PH route. Considering I’m not wanting to do numerous cycles, I’m just trying to overcome this wall I have hit. Once I get through the wall and get all my lifts back to old levels and I’ll be good. Due to these reasons combined with results plus cost of PH stacks, it almost seems the alternative route is more cost effective. Doing research on both I will get better results out of that cycle for about half the cost of a good PH stack. Really wish I could find some Methyl stuff cause that worked great but doesn’t look like it anymore.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can overcome the wall naturally you just have to commit to the process. There is still methyl stuff out there if you look. you just have to be sure on which route you want to go. The natty stuff above is a great alternative though and might be what you need to get over the hump.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
You can overcome the wall naturally you just have to commit to the process. There is still methyl stuff out there if you look. you just have to be sure on which route you want to go. The natty stuff above is a great alternative though and might be what you need to get over the hump.
You’re right, that is probably the best way to go about it. Also if I grow too quickly I will definitely get tested at work. That could easily result in losing my job.