Looking for quality brand recommendations for bulking stacking 4 andro with 1 Andro or 4 Andro with 19 nor Andro.

48DaveM84

Awards
I've tried a few different brands and it's been a learning experience. I've tried trash like crazybulk. That was the first then halodrol by HITECH pharmaceutical which I think was ok then steel supplements Andros which is my favorite so far. But any product I've tried was for 1 month only and would only start seeing results at the end of the cycle. This time I'm going to stack 4 Andro with another Andro either 1 Andro or 19 nor Andro unless there's a better combo with 4 Andro on a 2 month cycle to see what 2 months on can really do but wondering if they're more effective brands out there. My only goal at this time is to gain mass .

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would check out the offerings from Iconic Formulations. They have topicals that get fantastic feedback

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would check out the offerings from Iconic Formulations. They have topicals that get fantastic feedback
This is a good place to start. Code chef will also get you 20% off. If you have any questions let me know.

Code also works at iron legion and alpha gainz

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have Super 1 andro Super 4 andro, Super R andro topicals and we also have a product called GEAR which is a blend of several prohormones including NOR ANDRO, and it performs super well

Lab tested pharmaceutical grade quality.

WES15 gets you 15% off at checkout

www.IronMagLabs.com