USA Looking for OG mesomorph

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for OG mesomorph or true DMAA pres. None of the stuff on the market now. Also open to amp citrate pres. I have venmo.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have Off The Chain sealed. 100 mg caffeine / 20 mg DMAA per scoop

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are looking for OG Meso, I have seen it recently on a popular auction site.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking for OG Meso, I have seen it recently on a popular auction site.
There were so many versions of Mesomorph actually finding the "OG" would be hard, you need to know what to look for...anything Jared had his hands on was either an extremely weak version of DMAA or not DMAA at all. None of their pre's gave the effects that people experienced with the originals...that of course can be another 300 post thread discussion for another day...or one we've exhausted over the years.
Same with Dust Extreme...you have to know what to look for to get the OG version i.e. the Sour Gummy Bear and Pineapple Mango were the OG flavors that hit hard...the flavors after had the "reformulation" per se, Passion Fruit, etc. and the serving size changed to 25 from 30. The reformulation "still" supposedly contained DMAA but wasn't even close to the OG Dust Extreme.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There were so many versions of Mesomorph actually finding the "OG" would be hard, you need to know what to look for...anything Jared had his hands on was either an extremely weak version of DMAA or not DMAA at all. None of their pre's gave the effects that people experienced with the originals...that of course can be another 300 post thread discussion for another day...or one we've exhausted over the years.
Same with Dust Extreme...you have to know what to look for to get the OG version i.e. the Sour Gummy Bear and Pineapple Mango were the OG flavors that hit hard...the flavors after had the "reformulation" per se, Passion Fruit, etc. and the serving size changed to 25 from 30. The reformulation "still" supposedly contained DMAA but wasn't even close to the OG Dust Extreme.
Agreed. The Hi Tech DMAA which was in the newer Meso wasn't close to the old stuff at all. That being said, I'd even be open to that at this point. I've lucked out being able to get some Blackstone Angel Dust when it had amp citrate in it off someone on this board which I loved. It's a shot in the dark for sure.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. The Hi Tech DMAA which was in the newer Meso wasn't close to the old stuff at all. That being said, I'd even be open to that at this point. I've lucked out being able to get some Blackstone Angel Dust when it had amp citrate in it off someone on this board which I loved. It's a shot in the dark for sure.
Few years ago I sold my last OG Dust Extreme...I put it on Fleabay for $95 thinking no one would buy it...didn't last 1hr. I see stuff on there now anywhere between $150-300 for pre's. There was even a bottle of OG Gaspari Detonate for $700.
I'm down to my last bottles of everything....I might have 1 or 2 things from pre-Jared that I "might" be able to part with but I don't think you'd be willing to pay what I'd want.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Few years ago I sold my last OG Dust Extreme...I put it on Fleabay for $95 thinking no one would buy it...didn't last 1hr. I see stuff on there now anywhere between $150-300 for pre's. There was even a bottle of OG Gaspari Detonate for $700.
I'm down to my last bottles of everything....I might have 1 or 2 things from pre-Jared that I "might" be able to part with but I don't think you'd be willing to pay what I'd want.
Shoot me a DM with what you have. You might be surprised

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
That OG mesomorph had me feeling like a dame junkie. First bottle I was fine, second made me blind lol
Never had ANYTHING like it to this day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That OG mesomorph had me feeling like a dame junkie. First bottle I was fine, second made me blind lol
Never had ANYTHING like it to this day.
went thru at least 30 tubs of it going back to when aps was a sponsor here. loved it-used to stack it with aps creatine nitrate-BAM

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
went thru at least 30 tubs of it going back to when aps was a sponsor here. loved it-used to stack it with aps creatine nitrate-BAM
Nice, I was looking for something that was somewhat equal and was recomemded Hyde Nitro X. I took it today, it hit hard then left me feeling like ass.

I also have Total War, which is good, but want something with more of a kick. Open to recommendations.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice, I was looking for something that was somewhat equal and was recomemded Hyde Nitro X. I took it today, it hit hard then left me feeling like ass.

I also have Total War, which is good, but want something with more of a kick. Open to recommendations.
I tried a sample of a DMAA pre workout called Gravitron. It was great. Hit hard. Lasted long. No crash.