Looking for MA Research Rep

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for MA Research Rep

Hi, guys. It's been a while since I've had a rep for this board and decided it's time to get back to it. If you're interested, please let me know right here. Please do not pm me directly about it because your pm may get mixed up with a bunch of other messages. By keeping everything here, it will be easier for me to keep tabs on things.

With that said, there are a few criteria in place for being a rep; nothing to strenuous, but here they are:

* You must be a member here for at least 1 year
* You must have at least 500 posts
* You must have good standing within the AM community

* Lastly, you must be willing to post about MA Research and/or it's products on a consistent basis.
NOTE: While the above
prerequisites are desired, I may bend them depending on circumstances.

That's it. Pretty standard. If you have any questions, just post them here. When it comes to pay rate and all that stuff, it will be comparable to what other companies provide. Once the individual is selected, we'll chat on the phone for a bit and get everything squared away. I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving weekend!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great Opportunity here folks. :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a great opportunity.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sure why not lol, I already spend half my my life on this forum as it is. Thanks @thebigt for tagging me.

I'm interested
Great choice right here

drew60

Awards
I don’t have nearly enough post lol but anyone that does should definitely consider this. All the products that I’ve used are great. His inj sarms should be a tool in everyone’s arsenal and his igf tadalafil t4 peptides gw and mk677 all worked perfectly as they should.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure why not lol, I already spend half my my life on this forum as it is. Thanks @thebigt for tagging me.

I'm interested
agree this guy would be great .. seen various posts, very helpful to others and quite knowledgeable when it comes to research chems

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agree this guy would be great .. seen various posts, very helpful to others and quite knowledgeable when it comes to research chems
@Mike Arnold should go with 2 reps...both @Smont AND @Hyde are very knowledgeable guys that people turn to for advice, PLUS they are both on this forum on a 'almost' daily basis.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold should go with 2 reps...both @Smont AND @Hyde are very knowledgeable guys that people turn to for advice, PLUS they are both on this forum on a 'almost' daily basis.
yup i agree .. wasnt sure if hyde was looking for a gig but if so def has my vote too

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^ this!! These guys are ALWAYS offering help/advice to anybody out there! Both great choices!![/USER][/QUOTE]

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with BigT. Both would be a great fit for the company. Knowledge and they care about AM.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! Unfortunately, I cannot put my name in for consideration at this time, but I do believe Smont would be a knowledgeable, helpful representative for Mike.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'm interested

@Smont - Would be a great choice !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m a little shocked this thread is not blowing up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah seriously, this is an awesome company with a slew of products really focused on efficacy. Not to say the more traditional sports supplement products don’t work, but a lot of MA Supps are things you are going to flat out feel working. You can take GW, Somatozine, Methyl Blue, Aterall ER, basically all of it, and know you took something. Even things like Insuligen, you’re going to see differences in how you look after meals than without.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just wondering the same thing. I really thought people would be jumping all over that opportunity. Honestly I don't even really know what it entails, but it just seems like it would be a cool thing to do. I already used the products and I already spent way too much time on this forum lol. But I feel like there's a lot of other people who would fit the bill and I expected a lot more people to be interested.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was just wondering the same thing. I really thought people would be jumping all over that opportunity. Honestly I don't even really know what it entails, but it just seems like it would be a cool thing to do. I already used the products and I already spent way too much time on this forum lol. But I feel like there's a lot of other people who would fit the bill and I expected a lot more people to be interested.
I would've thrown my name in, but I'm already Reppin'!
:)(y)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What abo
I would've thrown my name in, but I'm already Reppin'!
:)(y)
Yeah I feel you, there's only a few companies on this form I would be interested in doing something like this with. Maresearch because I have had good luck with his products. Many of which relate to the type of stuff I'm always trying to learn more about.

And then there's you and your crew of whackadoos lol. I always have good luck with your guys stuff as well, and you guys always make the logs and reviews ect. a ton of fun.

I know there's plenty of other good companies on these boards as well, but you guys and Mike are the 2 that draw in my attention the most.

Good products/cool ppl=win/win

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What abo
Yeah I feel you, there's only a few companies on this form I would be interested in doing something like this with. Maresearch because I have had good luck with his products. Many of which relate to the type of stuff I'm always trying to learn more about.

And then there's you and your crew of whackadoos lol. I always have good luck with your guys stuff as well, and you guys always make the logs and reviews ect. a ton of fun.

I know there's plenty of other good companies on these boards as well, but you guys and Mike are the 2 that draw in my attention the most.

Totally agree, brother.

... And thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't speak for anyone else, but i think you are the perfect fit to represent the MA Research brand of products.

good luck (y)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks you, guys. I appreciate it. I have made my decision. I don't want to disrespect the individual by naming them until we've spoken officially, but he can let you guys know if he wants. Otherwise, we should be getting things started in about a week or so. Thanks again and I hope you guys have a great day. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any word?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations @Smont - I believe you will do a great job !!
@Mike Arnold I hope you are feeling better soon !!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, my bad...♂ It's me.

Mike is a little under the weather but we're going to talk after he's feeling better and figure it out.

Thanks big t for putting the idea in my head.
Congrats man MA has good products. Makes the job easy when you can believe in it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What abo

Completely agree on the Apex team and products 👌 Can't speak for MA personally, but ONLY because I can't get the products here where I live. I'm glad that you got chosen - should be a good deal for everyone 👍

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, my bad...🙋‍♂️ It's me.

Mike is a little under the weather but we're going to talk after he's feeling better and figure it out.

nice congrats man .. you will do well and hope co does well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks everyone, this also gives me a excuse to try out whatever products mike carries that I haven't used before. I always feel like that personal experience is very beneficial. I'm always looking to learn new things and expand my knowledge and this will be a good way to help me do it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, my bad...🙋‍♂️ It's me.

when i saw this thread go up i immediately thought of you because of your vast knowledge, and how often i see you posting, it was a no-brainer.:)

congrats and good luck!!!(y)
and 🙏 that mike feels better soon.

oh yeah, i appreciate the shout out, thank you!!!

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone, this also gives me a excuse to try out whatever products mike carries that I haven't used before. I always feel like that personal experience is very beneficial. I'm always looking to learn new things and expand my knowledge and this will be a good way to help me do it
Fast forward to winter of 2022, Smont is 275 at similar bodyfat…

Make sure to pace your research

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Congrats sir and welcome to the team.

Both Mike and I are super sick but we are both recovering as we speak :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Lol,

Lol, I gotta stay under 200lbs for at least the next 6months. I'll explain to you later in my training log. There's a very very good possibility I'll be having to make a weight cut off for something in may

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just waiting on that "Rep Code" 😂

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i will fully expect you to make announcements in the announcment insider thread. jus sayin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope @WesleyInman and Mike are ok, everyone went quiet a few weeks back and I know how everyone gotz da covids.
i just saw wes post in his turk thread a day or so ago--still a little under but looks like he is recovering.

🎅MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just waiting on that "Rep Code" 😂
Me too rocket. Once I get everything in order with these guys Il get to work lol.

Although I got to say I'm kind of relieved to make it to Christmas without having to do anything. I had a million things going on and was hoping I wouldn't have to add to that. After tomorrow my schedule opens up nicely and my personal work is pretty relaxed the next 2 months. Gives me plenty of free time to stay on top of things

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me too rocket. Once I get everything in order with these guys Il get to work lol.

Although I got to say I'm kind of relieved to make it to Christmas without having to do anything. I had a million things going on and was hoping I wouldn't have to add to that. After tomorrow my schedule opens up nicely and my personal work is pretty relaxed the next 2 months. Gives me plenty of free time to stay on top of things
I'm sure you will be on top of things and an asset to the team !

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry about the very delayed reply, everyone. I got pneumonia after covid-flu and got very sick. Covid was no different than the flu (it lasted longer, though), but the pneumonia snuck up on me and got very bad. I thought the shortness of breath was just a lagging symptom of covid and would eventually go away, but it didn't. By the time I went to the doctor, he told me to go to the ER, at which point they immediately hospitalized me because my oxygen reading was so low. They put me on an antibiotic and oxygen, obviously. It took a few weeks to recover after that. I'm about 95% better now, so I've been getting everything in order over the last week. Now I'm back on the boards and will be posting again. Thanks, guys.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the very delayed reply, everyone. I got pneumonia after covid-flu and got very sick. Covid was no different than the flu (it lasted longer, though), but the pneumonia snuck up on me and got very bad. I thought the shortness of breath was just a lagging symptom of covid and would eventually go away, but it didn't. By the time I went to the doctor, he told me to go to the ER, at which point they immediately hospitalized me because my oxygen reading was so low. They put me on an antibiotic and oxygen, obviously. It took a few weeks to recover after that. I'm about 95% better now, so I've been getting everything in order over the last week. Now I'm back on the boards and will be posting again. Thanks, guys.
What a show - glad to hear you made it through everything alright, Mike! Hopefully you’ll be back to pulling before you know it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear you are on your way 100% !!