Unanswered Looking for loggers...

SARMS4Sale

SARMS4Sale

Awards
We are looking for a few good loggers to start testing and reviewing our products. If you are interested, please reply to the thread or send us a pm!

www.sarms.forsale

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
I'd be interested in logging/reviewing, starting a cut very soon.
Let me know

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my package, I would like to start tomorrow.

Quick question, is the bottle 30 ml? I've ran LGD in the past, but at 20mg. If the bottle is 30 ml, I will get 4 weeks at 20 mg and 8 weeks at 10 mg. Do you want use to dose 10 or 20 mg?

SARMS4Sale

SARMS4Sale

Awards

Quick question, is the bottle 30 ml? I've ran LGD in the past, but at 20mg. If the bottle is 30 ml, I will get 4 weeks at 20 mg and 8 weeks at 10 mg. Do you want use to dose 10 or 20 mg?
All bottles are 30 ML. 10 MG is plenty. Thats really the max dose you should ever run on LGD

SARMS4Sale

SARMS4Sale

Awards

All bottles are 30 ML. 10 MG is plenty. Thats really the max dose you should ever run on LGD

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Excited to follow your log!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

SARMS4Sale

SARMS4Sale

Awards
FOLLOWING!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sarms4Sale YK11 log

Davisdavid702

Awards
We are looking for a few good loggers to start testing and reviewing our products. If you are interested, please reply to the thread or send us a pm!

www.sarms.forsale
I will be starting a body comp cycle after the federal quarantine has ended and gyms open up . Having worked out consistently for 20+ years with out a break longer than week it should be interesting to see my progress after being unable to go to the gym for 10 or more weeks

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will be starting a body comp cycle after the federal quarantine has ended and gyms open up . Having worked out consistently for 20+ years with out a break longer than week it should be interesting to see my progress after being unable to go to the gym for 10 or more weeks
well good luck lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is anyone logging your GW? If a member bought some or is running a promo bottle link me. Looking at it online right now.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is anyone logging your GW? If a member bought some or is running a promo bottle link me. Looking at it online right now.
pay attention mr themovement lol they are gone...
edit: this isnt the post where we noticed they disappeared but yeah gone lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
edit: this isnt the post where we noticed they disappeared but yeah gone lol
Sorry Johnny last login was current and Facebook page still was active. Not sure what your referring to but thanks for proving feedback. Also since we actively have freebie loggers maybe someone had bought and tired. Again thanks for....well nothing.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry Johnny last login was current and Facebook page still was active. Not sure what your referring to but thanks for proving feedback. Also since we actively have freebie loggers maybe someone had bought and tired. Again thanks for....well nothing.
i was just cuttin up with you dude dont be so defensive. they havent posted anything at all recent that i have seen? There was a long post about it a week or 2 ago

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They left due to lack of sales through the boards. I have one of their Rad-140 and clomid I’m looking to part with. Unfortunately I’m unable to use due to a health issue.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They left due to lack of sales through the boards. I have one of their Rad-140 and clomid I’m looking to part with. Unfortunately I’m unable to use due to a health issue.
Weren't they only on the board for like 6 weeks? If that's the case good riddance. You can't just expect everyone to trust a company they don't know and start throwing there wallets at you.

I think the reason ma did so well here was because he joined the board and shared info like a regular member. Answered people's questions and stuck around long enough to see his products reviewed

Meatsnack_Yeti

Meatsnack_Yeti

Awards
MA outta business, or is placing an order gtg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
MA outta business, or is placing an order gtg.
I haven't heard of him going out of business, always been gtg as far as I know. I personally haven't ordered in the past few months but I think I've seen a few ppl here say they used ma recently

Meatsnack_Yeti

Meatsnack_Yeti

Awards
I wanna stack GW with something. got any ideas for a cutting stack.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wanna stack GW with something. got any ideas for a cutting stack.
If by gw your talking about carderine, it don't burn fat. It may give you extra endurance which you can use to do more cardio. I find it more of a support supplement for on cycle. You can use anything to bulk and anything to cut, your diet will determine how much fat you loose. Best suited for a cutting cycle is probably s4 but it has vision problems for a lot of ppl. S23 it probably king for any purpose but it's sides are on par or worse then many steroids. Rad 140 is probably the most versatile and and problem free in my opinion

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense. Really looked hard for some logs elsewhere and nothing of value. Dang lol.