Looking for input, which would you rather?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to run a more advanced oral cycle coming off of about an 8-12 week cut, so looking for solid, lean, but noticeable gains. Basically down to two different short cycle (4-6 week max) options:

Option 1: DMZ/M-sten (Geozine/Pyrosten), thinking 30/15 as both are 15 mg caps (option to bump to 30/30 weeks 3 & 4, but am feeling a little gun shy on that combined dose, just a limitation of the dosing of the caps).
Option 2: M1A (Ogre), 30 mg throughout (option to bump to 45 at weeks 3 & 4, but leaning towards not if I don't have to).

TUDCA 500 mg + CEL Cycle Assist during. Also, thinking about running Dermacrine throughout in either scenario. Needed?
Have options of Inhibit E, Arimihex (6-OXO), and Formeron all on hand if needed.
Clomid 50/50/25/25 + Kingsblood for PCT.

Let's hear it!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M1A if looking for a nice recomp with strength.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M1A will keep it leaner; you can REALLY eat on it and it won’t drive the scale up terribly but the gains will be all lean. StenZine will be slightly more total lbs gained but will be a bit harsher stack. I would push the dosage up to 45/15 before going 30/30, if you go that route and up the dose - DMZ is much milder/mg for me than Msten.

Both will see big strength increases. StenZine you will have less DOMS likely.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Hyde etc...Don’t want to derail the topic
but how does one stay injury free with the rapid strength increases that tendons, ligaments aren’t really prepared for?

It’s just keeping ego in check, yeah?

Thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde etc...Don’t want to derail the topic
but how does one stay injury free with the rapid strength increases that tendons, ligaments aren’t really prepared for?

It’s just keeping ego in check, yeah?

Thanks
Don’t go to true failure on any compound movement. Always keep one in the tank; you can do more sets if you need to acquire more total volume. That last rep is available in the muscle, but not necessarily in the connective tissue yet. You can generally still push on isolation type things, especially when you are looking at higher volume rep ranges. There is an huge risk difference between failing on the 3rd rep of a heavy set of bench and missing rep 17 on a cable tricep pressdown.

It’s also good to drive reps with a working weight up instead of just adding more weight to the bar. Ie, “when I lift this for X reps, I add X lbs next week”.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like two votes for M1A. Funny how things change, feel like the DMZ/msten stack used to be everyone's go to back in the day (Blackstone), but don't hear about it much anymore.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like two votes for M1A. Funny how things change, feel like the DMZ/msten stack used to be everyone's go to back in the day (Blackstone), but don't hear about it much anymore.
I'd like to put a vote for DMZ/msten, since your cycle will not be a long one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s a great stack for most. I am more looking at what you claim to desire, not what I think is the most potent path. You will probably be happy with either decision.