Answered Looking for input/feedback

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I am looking to plan out my next cycle for the end of winter/early springtime next year and wanted some feedback. I grabbed some msten, dmz, and 3AD, but was wondering if I should look into getting var to run with the sten instead? I will be running the cycle during a cut, and am looking for something to potentially give the most pronounced recomp/shred effects. I will have proper on cycle support, nolva for pct, as well as exem on hand in case.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I am looking to plan out my next cycle for the end of winter/early springtime next year and wanted some feedback. I grabbed some msten, dmz, and 3AD, but was wondering if I should look into getting var to run with the sten instead? I will be running the cycle during a cut, and am looking for something to potentially the most pronounced recomp/shred effects. I will have proper on cycle support, nolva for pct, as well as exem on hand in case.
You could replace the DMZ with Var if you wanted to. It would be a little more "cut friendly" IMO.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you talking about stacking msten, 3ad, and DMZ or var for a 4-6 weeker?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, it would be 6 weeks. I would be using the 3AD as a base as I loved it in addition to my last cycle. Then it would be msten + DMZ/Var. so my question, as renew guessed, would be a more “cut friendly” version for more of a pronounced recomp effect.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could replace the DMZ with Var if you wanted to. It would be a little more "cut friendly" IMO.
And honestly ... That combo would be my choice anyway. (Real) Anavar is one of my favorite compounds.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I second this. Not that DMZ is wet, but Msten tends to be noticeably drier for me. The mineral and glycogen retention on DMZ can cause you to look a little inflated if your carbs and sodium aren't in check. I would go Msten/Var.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And honestly ... That combo would be my choice anyway. (Real) Anavar is one of my favorite compounds.
Now to find some. What’re you thinking mg/day for the 6 weeks?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh god... Please no. No reason to go above 20mg on msten, especially if stacked.
My last methyl run was a breeze with 45 DMZ/25 Msten. I definitely would do more Sten next time 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Fine start at 20 and see how you feel

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
30-40mg lol
I’m assuming you’re laughing at the range of mgs. I’m just unfamiliar with var and am trying to do research. I probably wouldn’t go above 20 mgs on the msten for the 6 weeks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m assuming you’re laughing at the range of mgs. I’m just unfamiliar with var and am trying to do research. I wouldn’t go above 20 mags I don’t think for the 6 weeks
I laughed at 30-40mg msten. It’s one of the most toxic oral still around. It’s my favorite one but just because people feel fine on it doesn’t mean it’s not harsh. It’s basically as bad as superdrol on lipids,BP,liver, etc. I’ve ran it at 10,12,20,24,30. 30+ is useless, the sides are horrible, my bloodwork were fucking hideous to the point I looked like I was going to die. 20mg will give you incredible results.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I laughed at 30-40mg msten. It’s one of the most toxic oral still around. It’s my favorite one but just because people feel fine on it doesn’t mean it’s not harsh. It’s basically as bad as superdrol on lipids,BP,liver, etc. I’ve ran it at 10,12,20,24,30. 30+ is useless, the sides are horrible, my bloodwork were fucking hideous to the point I looked like I was going to die. 20mg will give you incredible results.

I don't know maybe I'm just a freak but I felt good enough on 45 DMZ/25 Msten that I would feel comfortable running 30mg or more Msten with Anavar. I didn't feel any sides until week 5ish and that was after I had been playing with adding in 20-30mg LGD/day on top of that for a couple weeks.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't know maybe I'm just a freak but I felt good enough on 45 DMZ/25 Msten that I would feel comfortable running 30mg or more Msten with Anavar. I didn't feel any sides until week 5ish and that was after I had been playing with adding in 20-30mg LGD/day on top of that for a couple weeks.
It’s cool, I don’t mind additional feedback and I’m sure other don’t as well. I just would feel safer around the 20 mg for my first methyl.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s cool, I don’t mind additional feedback and I’m sure other don’t as well. I just would feel safer around the 20 mg for my first methyl.

I didn't realize it was your first run with Msten now I feel pretty irresponsible giving that suggestion 😂

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m rocking a rather manly dose of 10msten 10dmz. If I’m feeling especially froggy, I may go to 20/20 on a special occasion.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
If you can run 40mg Msten, I want to borrow your liver for future cycles.
I've never run Msten that high in all honesty but I've run some pretty nutty stacks and never really had issues. I do always run a gram of TUDCA a day with methyls though. 25 Msten/45 DMZ was very tolerable until I added in 20 LGD week 3 and it caught up to me around the 5th week.

My liver operated for a long time under the stress of a 15-20 drink per night + a hefty pill/cocaine habit as a baseline. Now that I'm healthy I think it takes most of these compounds as a joke 😂
I've never had to cut a cycle short because of lethargy that I could pinpoint to toxicity - it's always the crappy blood pressure/cholesterol feeling that catches up to me around the 5th or 6th week with the harsher compounds.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never run Msten that high in all honesty but I've run some pretty nutty stacks and never really had issues. I do always run a gram of TUDCA a day with methyls though. 25 Msten/45 DMZ was very tolerable until I added in 20 LGD week 3 and it caught up to me around the 5th week.

My liver operated for a long time under the stress of a 15-20 drink per night + a hefty pill/cocaine habit as a baseline. Now that I'm healthy I think it takes most of these compounds as a joke
I've never had to cut a cycle short because of lethargy that I could pinpoint to toxicity - it's always the crappy blood pressure/cholesterol feeling that catches up to me around the 5th or 6th week with the harsher compounds.
“Welcome - insert group AA name”
For some reason, I was also able to eat handfuls of Tylenol-containing perks with a fifth of vodka minimum a day. My liver didn’t even flinch.
I think what gets me now that I’m 40, is the appetite loss, and daytime lethargy.
Been sober many years now. Fucking love it and never thought I would either.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

My liver operated for a long time under the stress of a 15-20 drink per night + a hefty pill/cocaine habit as a baseline. Now that I'm healthy I think it takes most of these compounds as a joke
For some reason, I was also able to eat handfuls of Tylenol-containing perks with a fifth of vodka minimum a day. My liver didn’t even flinch.
I think what gets me now that I’m 40, is the appetite loss, and daytime lethargy.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'm sure it won't always be this way for me but I'm definitely going to take advantage of it while I can. I run methyls a lot less often than I used to. I'd rather feel good the whole cycle than not, even if the gains come slower.

But good for you bro. I never in a million years thought I'd be content either, let alone genuinely happy. Also never thought I'd get past the corniness of sitting in a room with a bunch of degenerates or end up getting involved and getting close to some of them. I'll have 4 years in November and I'd never go back.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it won't always be this way for me but I'm definitely going to take advantage of it while I can. I run methyls a lot less often than I used to. I'd rather feel good the whole cycle than not, even if the gains come slower.

But good for you bro. I never in a million years thought I'd be content either, let alone genuinely happy. Also never thought I'd get past the corniness of sitting in a room with a bunch of degenerates or end up getting involved and getting close to some of them. I'll have 4 years in November and I'd never go back.
It’s wild how many end up around here too. I’ll take this addiction all day long.