Looking for inexpensive Creatine/Beta Alanine combo supplement

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tired of measuring, combining, and mixing creatine and beta alanine together. Anybody know of an inexpensive supplement that has these 2 supplements already combined (preferably with no stimulants)?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't understand why you are worried about this personally. Creatine is going to have a scoop with X dosage, Beta with X dosage. Take your scoop size preference of each and done! I mean it takes an extra 3 seconds to scoop another supplement.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can try CREAFORCE Creatine and Beta-Alanine. It contains just the two ingredients you want. You can get it on Amazon.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tired of measuring, combining, and mixing creatine and beta alanine together. Anybody know of an inexpensive supplement that has these 2 supplements already combined (preferably with no stimulants)?
I would just buy bulk powder and get little pill bags and preset. Cheap and easy.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would just buy bulk powder and get little pill bags and preset. Cheap and easy.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
(Not the cheapest options) But Big Jay Cutler got you with:

Fundamentals Intra or Post Workout Recovery Drink: 4 Key Ergogenic Aids for Maximum Performance and Muscle Growth: Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Betaine, and Leucine, 30 Servings, Unflavored https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087MW292G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_cfpoFbSP5M0AJ

And the Genius nerds have formulated:

Genius Creatine Powder, Post Workout Supplement For Men and Women with Creapure Monohydrate, Hydrochloride Hcl MagnaPower and Carnosyn Beta-Alanine SR, Natural Lean Muscle Builder – Sour Apple, 188G https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075141SWS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_TipoFbX8WZNW8

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've had a tub of ON Creatine monohydrate and it's latest me a long time justting putting some in my daily shake.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. After checking out all the recommendations I have concluded it just isn’t worth the additional cost for me simply for the convenience of having the 2 mixed together. It is like at least $17 a month cheaper to buy Now Creatine Monohydrate and Now Beta Alanine in bulk like I was doing and mix them. I was hoping since these 2 supplements are so inexpensive solo I would have been able to find a real relatively inexpensive combo, but that just isn’t the case. Guess I am too much of a cheapskate lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer buying bulk and mixing anyways. Then you know the exact amounts of each and can adjust each independently as needed.