Unanswered Looking for help with True Shred

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hey all
I'm back from an injury and going to hit the cut phase hard again (diet and workout will be on point). In the past I used Bloodshred WAR, Assassinate and KingsBlood. I noticed most aren't avail through OL anymore.

With that said, I'd like to try out True Shred. I remember reading very good reviews on it.

Here is what I'm looking to do:
- Increase Test
- Fat burner through multiple pathways
- Reduce estrogen/cortisol control
- Get that 'feel good' or mood boosting feeling
- I cannot, cannot, cannot take Yohimbine or Alpha-Y. I don't do well with their side effects :(

With the above, I think I'll stack True Shred with Assassinate. Anything else I can stack for a cut (remember no yohimbine please) or replace? I'm assuming True Shred is enough for the Test boost correct?

Lastly, is there anything that can be added for that 'feel good' or mood booster?

Thanks all!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Add caffeine and some basics- carnitine, forskokin, etc

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add caffeine and some basics- carnitine, forskokin, etc
Assassinate and true shred will be a killer stack. If funds permit carnitine and forskolin would be great additions. Also really like iron legion invictus for a topical.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True shred will get you some good results. Just check out the supplement logs section. Most see a big improvement in shredding around the mid section and an increase in vascularity.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks all. My concern is whether a True Shred/Assassinate stack will provide that long lasting energy (like Bloodshred did). I hit the gym at 5A and need that boost, otherwise i'm a walking zombie in there. I was looking into Ignite which (from what I understand) does not contain Alpha Y. Not sure if I should throw that in? Overkill?

OR maybe instead use something like Focus XT pre workout and stack with True Shred and Assassinate

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thanks all. My concern is whether a True Shred/Assassinate stack will provide that long lasting energy (like Bloodshred did). I hit the gym at 5A and need that boost, otherwise i'm a walking zombie in there. I was looking into Ignite which (from what I understand) does not contain Alpha Y. Not sure if I should throw that in? Overkill?

OR maybe instead use something like Focus XT pre workout and stack with True Shred and Assassinate
Focus xt is a garbage pre workout. The ingredient profile a is very CHEAP Prop blend. Also hard rock true shred is nothing more then 7-Keto. Weak sauce!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So you are looking to add something for some energy to that combo?

I like Ignit3 it’s a pretty solid fat burner, energy isn’t the strongest though so it’s not the best if that’s what you want (but the caffeine + Teacrine + Dynamine combo in it does get me going a bit).

If you feel the True Shred and Assassinate have you covered from enough fat loss angles then a stimulant like Focus XT could be the right idea to get you going in the morning.

Focus xt is a garbage pre workout. The ingredient profile a is very CHEAP Prop blend. Also hard rock true shred is nothing more then 7-Keto. Weak sauce!!
Except it’s not a prop blend and the ingredients aren’t necessarily cheap ones. It’s a pretty price effective formula at $1 a serving and a top nootropic formula. 🤷‍♂️

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

I like Ignit3 it’s a pretty solid fat burner, energy isn’t the strongest though so it’s not the best if that’s what you want (but the caffeine + Teacrine + Dynamine combo in it does get me going a bit).

If you feel the True Shred and Assassinate have you covered from enough fat loss angles then a stimulant like Focus XT could be the right idea to get you going in the morning.

Except it’s not a prop blend and the ingredients aren’t necessarily cheap ones. It’s a pretty price effective formula at $1 a serving and a top nootropic formula. 🤷‍♂️
It’s not a Prop blend?

I was thinking about the OG version. Appears that they have upped there game a little.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True Shred offers much more than meets the eye. It got even better though when I combined it with Iron Legion Invictus and Iron Legion 7-Keto and lost weight effortlessly from my midsection this past spring. There was actually a point when I was getting concerned that I was looking too small as a result...haha!

For a stimmed fat burner without AY, I really liked Black Magic Supply Magic Eraser (despite the propriety blend). The current IGNIT3 is also a good suggestion and I would dose 1 capsule of each, 3 times a day as tolerated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True Shred offers much more than meets the eye. It got even better though when I combined it with Iron Legion Invictus and Iron Legion 7-Keto and lost weight effortlessly from my midsection this past spring. There was actually a point when I was getting concerned that I was looking too small as a result...haha!
I'll have to try that combo, true shred + Iron Legion Invictus. That sounds like a nice cutting stack.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True Shred is a great supplement and works very well, it got me in the best shape of my life. Check out the log I did on it !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True Shred is a great supplement and works very well, it got me in the best shape of my life. Check out the log I did on it !!
Yea you got great results in your log. Increased vascularity and shedded some fat in the mid section from what I remember!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea you got great results in your log. Increased vascularity and shedded some fat in the mid section from what I remember!
Even ended up with Ab Veins !!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll have to try that combo, true shred + Iron Legion Invictus. That sounds like a nice cutting stack.
You really can’t leave out the IL VII KT though. As good as each individual product is, all 3 is perfection!

True Shred
IL Invictus
IL VII-KT

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards

For a stimmed fat burner without AY, I really liked Black Magic Supply Magic Eraser (despite the propriety blend). The current IGNIT3 is also a good suggestion and I would dose 1 capsule of each, 3 times a day as tolerated.
Thanks all for the replies.

Quick question here. You mentioned 1 cap of each, 3x a day. Are you referring to if I tried the True Shred/Assassinate/Ignit3 stack? Sorry just wanted to make sure I was clear.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks all for the replies.

Quick question here. You mentioned 1 cap of each, 3x a day. Are you referring to if I tried the True Shred/Assassinate/Ignit3 stack? Sorry just wanted to make sure I was clear.
I was referring to IGNIT3 stacked with Magic Eraser.
1 cap of each three times a day would be a good starting point IMO. They both have some nice ingredients that should actually be effective for fat loss as well as clean energy.

Last edited: