Looking for help with my new passion

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
I've been depressed and struggled with ptsd and injuries for long time but working out is the best anti depressant and also a great purpose Ive been searching. I am looking for some real help with supplements that I am unaware of that ate working great. I know it doesn't come fast I was huge into lifting and some contest while in Infantry. But the game has changed and need some advice on some help getting there with all the crap out there hoping you guys could she'd some light on some true tested stuff. THANKS

EnhancedGMO

Awards
Well, being some one who has went from 129LBs to 230 in 5 years i can help you with a few tips,

1. keep the supplements simple B12,vitamin D, panothanic acid, fish oil, multi vita, protein powder, coffee.
2. dont use pro-hormones they will mess u up more than u can think. you dont really know what your taking its all china shipped powders and crap.
3. EAT!! not garbage but eat stick to red meats and chicken or tuna. i eat 2lbs of 90\10 red meat a day and 2 lb of chicken, 12eggs whole, 8 cans of tuna along with 8 cups of white rice and other carbs and green veggies. if im trying to swell up ill eat roman noodles but stay away from fast food and sugar. Also peanut butter is your friend you need those fats to gain size. whole eggs!! use only extra virgin oil read the label most of them are not real virgin oil.

4. HRT or TRT if you feel your levels are not what they seem to be you can always venture in to a integrative medicine place and get your levels tested and start a TRT or HRT regimen. when i started bodybuilding i seen no gains very hard and after about 2 years i found a integrative medicine doctor and he found that all my hormones were off and i started a HRT regimen. your not going on steroids or being considered a users of steroids your getting pharma grade medicine with a RX. Titan medical is a good one you contact them and they send you to a local lab for blood work then after a follow up consoltation VIA internet Video or if your in there location they start you on HRT or TRT safe and watched by a doctor.

5. Dont read into all the bull you see about buying crap on line and wasting money on it.

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
Well, being some one who has went from 129LBs to 230 in 5 years i can help you with a few tips,

1. keep the supplements simple B12,vitamin D, panothanic acid, fish oil, multi vita, protein powder, coffee.
2. dont use pro-hormones they will mess u up more than u can think. you dont really know what your taking its all china shipped powders and crap.
3. EAT!! not garbage but eat stick to red meats and chicken or tuna. i eat 2lbs of 90\10 red meat a day and 2 lb of chicken, 12eggs whole, 8 cans of tuna along with 8 cups of white rice and other carbs and green veggies. if im trying to swell up ill eat roman noodles but stay away from fast food and sugar. Also peanut butter is your friend you need those fats to gain size. whole eggs!! use only extra virgin oil read the label most of them are not real virgin oil.

4. HRT or TRT if you feel your levels are not what they seem to be you can always venture in to a integrative medicine place and get your levels tested and start a TRT or HRT regimen. when i started bodybuilding i seen no gains very hard and after about 2 years i found a integrative medicine doctor and he found that all my hormones were off and i started a HRT regimen. your not going on steroids or being considered a users of steroids your getting pharma grade medicine with a RX. Titan medical is a good one you contact them and they send you to a local lab for blood work then after a follow up consoltation VIA internet Video or if your in there location they start you on HRT or TRT safe and watched by a doctor.

5. Dont read into all the bull you see about buying crap on line and wasting money on it.
Thank you ya I need to eat clean when in millitary I was young and never needed to worry as long as I lifted hard trained hard I had amazing size after injuries I wasted away lost all muscle got down to 170 after a friend commited suicide while I was trying to talk him out of it I gained 30 pounds in a month and I wasn't eating much. That's when they tested me and my thyroid wasnot working and test levels were so low.
They put me on test and I felt a bit better but I didn't loose any weight I got fat. I've been married 9 years and we have been trying to have kids so they switched from test to hcg and I started working out alot more. My wife is pregnant now 11 weeks and since I am medically retired I can actually put all my effort into lifting and my family. If I don't have a passion I will just get depressed. I've lost 15 pounds fat

EnhancedGMO

Awards
Your welcome, stay positive my friend size will come if you have your IGF-1 levels tested and there low you could get on sermolin which is a GH releasing peptide and it will keep you lean while bulking. if you go to a HRT doctor hell know what you want or need.

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
But not getting any stronger like I use to. I am would rather not mess with hormones at all being I already have low t. But thanks for the reply you actually just changed my mind on prohormone I was going to get. I'll just have to maybe now wife is pregnant and fertility isn't massive concern my doctors will switch my hrt up a bit and help me feel better and get better gains

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to try a prohormone cycle look into the anabolics section of the forum. The older methylated versions of pro hormones were poison. Since then they have come a very long way. They are now non-methylated and DHEA based compounds (actually legal in sport currently) there are hundreds of guys on that forum section who have a ton of experience with all kinds of anabolics that have logged their experiences and will tell you that they now have mild systemic effects and rarely any side effects if done properly with proper PCT. Not condoning it whatsoever, but if you're interested there are some good reads there. Obviously train as much as you can naturally with proper nutrition and natural supplementation but if you're looking to explore that route there are now friendlier more effective ways of doing it. Cheers