Looking for help on my order.. Still sitting there.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed the order 1/1/14. Seven days later its still there... Can someone see whats up? Order: 466046

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I placed the order 1/1/14. Seven days later its still there... Can someone see whats up? Order: 466046
If something that you ordered is out of stock sometimes they will hold the entire order up until they can ship everything at once. It happens from time to time on big sales. I have been a victim of it before

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But when I placed my order all was there in stock. Nothing said 5,4 or 3 etc left in stock..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
But when I placed my order all was there in stock. Nothing said 5,4 or 3 etc left in stock..
Idk on the particulars of it because I don't work for them but I would guess that they are just inundated with orders right now give them a call though their customer service department is helpful

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's an email response I got today from them:

"So sorry for the delay on your order. The X-factor and the Slin-Sane were both listed as shipping 2-4 business days from your date of order. Today 1/10 would be day 5. We are awaiting these products and expect them to arrive shortly."

Looks like a back order issue.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah same here. My in processing though. I should have just went with the SNS version.. Yeah fail

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's an email response I got today from them: "So sorry for the delay on your order. The X-factor and the Slin-Sane were both listed as shipping 2-4 business days from your date of order. Today 1/10 would be day 5. We are awaiting these products and expect them to arrive shortly." Looks like a back order issue.
Well i guess that would explain why my order is still processing too. Damn it i want my alphamine.

Edit: just got an email 10 minutes ago that it has shipped. Maybe thatll happen for you guys soon too

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
My xfactor order has been sitting all week and it just changed to processing..... Argg.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
my order finally just shipped today a week after i placed it. My black friday order took two weeks to ship, im starting to get a bit annoyed but im learning to be patient.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my order finally just shipped today a week after i placed it. My black friday order took two weeks to ship, im starting to get a bit annoyed but im learning to be patient.
With these big sales you kind of have to expect at least a little delay. I placed 2 orders myself, 2 days in a row.

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
They emailed me and were really helpful in their response. Looks like it will be shipped this week! Waiting to start my first ARA run!

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Same my order was placed the 01/02/2014. ten days later its still Pending... Order: 466287 what's up?

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry your not the only one still waiting.
I ordered within a couple of hours of the sale starting and my order is still pending also.

At least it gives me some time to sort out what to run with the X Factor I ordered.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least it gives me some time to sort out what to run with the X Factor I ordered.
I think the X Factor is the issue. Most of the people I know have X Factor on their orders (I know I do. :biggthumpup:) and those are the majority of people still waiting.