Looking for feedback

M

Montana18745

Awards
Just looking for some feedback. I'm 32 with and my testosterone is low at 232ng first thing in the morning and my free testosterone falls in normal range. By lunchtime I feel done for. I've had everything tested a full thyroid panel estrogen progesterone lh fsh shbg igf-1 prolactin and everything else is normal. I did a pro hormone cycle years ago and some test. I did pct. I dont know what my levels were years ago beforehand. Could I have shut down my natural production that much even with a post cycle therapy?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just looking for some feedback. I'm 32 with and my testosterone is low at 232ng first thing in the morning and my free testosterone falls in normal range. By lunchtime I feel done for. I've had everything tested a full thyroid panel estrogen progesterone lh fsh shbg igf-1 prolactin and everything else is normal. I did a pro hormone cycle years ago and some test. I did pct. I dont know what my levels were years ago beforehand. Could I have shut down my natural production that much even with a post cycle therapy?
You may want to look into researching Clomid at 25 to 50mg for 4 to 6 weeks. Then retest.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats currently your BF% ?

M

Montana18745

Awards
Not sure of the percentage I weigh 250 I'm 6ft. Muscular but chubby.

M

Montana18745

Awards
No I barely have the energy or drive to workout once I'm done with work.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As @ValiantThor08 said, you could try clomid. This is how I would do it:

week 1: 50mg/d
week 2-4: 25mg/eod
week 5-8: 25mg/e3d

I saw lab tests from people using clomid eod/e3d with greater results than ed. By week 4 they had already achieved a 300% surplus in test production and got around the 1000+ mark by week 8.
Its worth a try. I would do labs by week 12 to gauge success.

M

Montana18745

Awards
What do you think about an hcg restart?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said that everything was in range, I concluded also FSH and LH. I wouldn't use HCG, unless LH is low in your case.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Normal, not too low. Go for clomid and don't overthink it. Reduce cortisol if possible. KSM-66 and/or 1gr Vit-c should do.

M

Montana18745

Awards
Clomid or Nolvadex? I heard clomid has lots of side effects? I've used nolvadex before not clomid. Can it be taken at night to reduce side effects?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid or Nolvadex? I heard clomid has lots of side effects? I've used nolvadex before not clomid. Can it be taken at night to reduce side effects?
Clomid has a long HL and is way better to stimulate HPTA than nolva, doesn't matter when you take it, make it 1 dose, no split. Personally, I got no sides from it, even at 200mg/d.
Some people get emotional, like shedding a tear while watching a Disney movie. This seems to be dose dependent. Just follow my dosing advise, after the first week of 50mg, the risk of sides diminishes greatly.

M

Montana18745

Awards
Can this increase testosterone permanently or is it temporary? Sorry for all the questions?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can this increase testosterone permanently or is it temporary? Sorry for all the questions?
Its used instead/or as TRT by endos and can elevate test permanently -or temporary.
I asked before if you are cutting -and how fat you are, this is relevant. Try to loose fat and do some lifting to get test up.