Looking for Dmaa based pre without caffeine

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Hi everyone,

As you can see from the title i am looking for a preworkout containing DMAA but no caffeine.
I have a lot of trouble finding this.

At this stage i have only found Venom V3D from brawn but on some sites caffeine is uncluded in the label, on some sites it is not so i'm not even sure.

I thought about buying DMAA in bulk powder but this doesn't seem safe for dosing and quality reasons.
Any suggestion would be welcomed.

Thanks

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone,

As you can see from the title i am looking for a preworkout containing DMAA but no caffeine.
I have a lot of trouble finding this.

At this stage i have only found Venom V3D from brawn but on some sites caffeine is uncluded in the label, on some sites it is not so i'm not even sure.

I thought about buying DMAA in bulk powder but this doesn't seem safe for dosing and quality reasons.
Any suggestion would be welcomed.

Thanks
There's a reason....and I'm not trying to sound like a wiseguy, but there isn't a pre that contains "only" DMAA and no Caffeine. Both are stimulants...so neither can be in Stim Free formulas. I've yet to see in close to 30yrs a pre that only contains DMAA and no caffeine. Sorry.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any reason why you want DMAA but no caffeine. DMAA without caffeine has very little effect, atleast the few times I tried it by itself years ago.

JB Smoove

Awards
What pre’s are left that have DMAA at all? (That aren’t price gouged)

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Venom V3D doesn't even contain DMAA. You must be mixing it up with some other ingredient.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Centurion Labz Rage is still widely available at regular price of around 40 USD/35 EUR. It's a pretty nice transparent formula with 60mg 1,3 pr. serving.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you can still purchase DMAA caps on good ol eBay

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Still a pretty wide choice in the following brands : centurion labz, core labs, juggernaut nutrition, bad wolf nutrition (my favorite), innovative laboratories, Kodiak labs..

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Venom V3D doesn't even contain DMAA. You must be mixing it up with some other ingredient.
True that's eria jarensis but I was willing to take it still if it didn't contain caffeine

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Any reason why you want DMAA but no caffeine. DMAA without caffeine has very little effect, atleast the few times I tried it by itself years ago.
Don't want the vaso constricting effect
Don't want the creatine alleged interaction
Don't want to pay for it overpriced in a booster when it's cheap in single ingredients caps and allows for dosage adjustment in that form

And I love drinking coffee so having huge doses in a pre-workout keeps me from my beloved expressos if I don't wanna overdose

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Don't want to pay for it overpriced in a booster when it's cheap in single ingredients caps and allows for dosage adjustment in that form

And I love drinking coffee so having huge doses in a pre-workout keeps me from my beloved expressos if I don't wanna overdose
1. If you don't want vasoconstriction you should be worried about DMAA not caffeine. From anecdotal experience vasoconstriction from 50mg DMAA is stronger than from 600mg caffeine. You can measure the rise in blood pressure following DMAA intake, while this is not the case with caffeine (for me atleast).
2. There is no proven negative interaction. If there was a negative interaction between the two (by far) most studied supplements we would hear a lot more about it.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
1. If you don't want vasoconstriction you should be worried about DMAA not caffeine. From anecdotal experience vasoconstriction from 50mg DMAA is stronger than from 600mg caffeine. You can measure the rise in blood pressure following DMAA intake, while this is not the case with caffeine (for me atleast).
2. There is no proven negative interaction. If there was a negative interaction between the two (by far) most studied supplements we would hear a lot more about it.
1. It's anecdotal as you say and vaso constriction is just one factor of blood pressure among others. So high BP is not proportional only to vaso constriction.

2. That's why I mention the "alleged" interaction but I feel like I don't wanna take the risk. Actually I have very recently researched the subject and it is probably the acute Co ingestion of caf and cre that can blunt _some_ of the effects of the latter. But I don't agree with your reasoning of "we would know if 2 of the best ergo were interacting negatively".

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26219105/ for an example

In theory, caffeine could also impair peakO2 and yohimbine impair agmatine. But did you ever only hear about this?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1EFE4A9F-77FE-46EC-8DC5-4C8DA9EBF02E-3492-000004613C39BE09.jpeg

First off, unless you have some pre-existing condition, the vasoconstriction is not really relevant, as caffeine is actually a proven acute ergogenic aid.

Second, maybe just take your caffeine PWO and your Creatine a different time? You don’t need Creatine PWO, as it’s all about saturation, and post-workout use may even have a slight edge over pre-workout use anyway.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

If you don’t want vasoconstriction then you definitely don’t want dmaa or any sympathomimetic or aliphatic amines

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you don’t want vasoconstriction then you definitely don’t want dmaa or any sympathomimetic or aliphatic amines
I agree. If caffeine has you worried, stay away from DMAA. Besides, caffeine is a safer and more reliable performance enhancer anyway. :)

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
I guess anyway this kind of product simply does not exist.

I'm still a fan of dmaa and I wanted to try it by itself but I guess I will keep taking pres with both.

Thanks all!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah dmaa is a lot more vasoconstriction than caffeine. Anytime I take more than 50mg dmaa, my nose runs and calves cramp up so bad I could scream. But for OP, you could add research liquid dmaa to a pump product but you won't get anything out of it without caffeine.