Looking for Cycle suggestions

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, trying to get a little cycle setup for a 4-6 week run. I have a Dr appointment 3rd week in March and get busy with work the end of April and will be until September. So I’ve got a window of time to run a quick cycle.

Background
27yo 224lbs lifting 6+ years. On TRT 100mg Test C weekly.

Lifts
Bench 315x1
Squat 405x1
Dead 515x1
Military Press 185x1 strict

Goals
Lean out, build muscles shoot I’m not really sure I can’t decide. I will be leaning out some from this pic as I’ll be logging Lipo 6 before this run. So look at my pic and give me your opinion. My long term goals are 10% bf at 230lbs and able to run an 8min mile.

Previous runs
Obviously my trt been on about 8 months now
Pretty much all the sarms but I’m done with those, just not a fan of the unknown long term effects and I want to try something new.

On a budget right now so I’m trying to keep the addition to the test under $100.

Right now I’m thinking
Test P 350mg weekly
And possibly Msten, DMZ, nano 1T....or???

I also thought about just the test as this would be my first time going over 200mg.

What’s your thoughts? Feel free to critique my build as well on what I need to work on? I know I’m a bit fluffy right now.

IMG_6635.jpg

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't posted on this forum in years. I got like 3+ years between posts but maybe I can stick around this time. Seems the forum has changed quite a bit from what I remember. So I'm not really sure what I am allowed to say in here now a days.... but you dont care about all I've said so far lol.

To actually answer your thread, I think you're a big boy. I would recommend the stuff typically used on cuts. In general I would cut if I were you.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I haven't posted on this forum in years. I got like 3+ years between posts but maybe I can stick around this time. Seems the forum has changed quite a bit from what I remember. So I'm not really sure what I am allowed to say in here now a days.... but you dont care about all I've said so far lol.

To actually answer your thread, I think you're a big boy. I would recommend the stuff typically used on cuts. In general I would cut if I were you.
By big do you mean overweight? Not butt hurt just trying to get a good feel for where I am. I’m the worst at evaluating myself. I still feel like one of the smallest fattest dudes at the gym lol

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've got some good thickness man, I think the test + var to hold that mass with a strict cut diet and you'd be looking great.. remember with the mass you have already, leaning out is going to make you look bigger

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
You've got some good thickness man, I think the test + var to hold that mass with a strict cut diet and you'd be looking great.. remember with the mass you have already, leaning out is going to make you look bigger
Cool thanks for the advice man. I’d love to run var, unfortunately finances are too tight for it right now. Later this year I plan to though. Have you run var?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have, it's the best! But you could always run msten, DMZ, epistane or halodrol also. Diet dictates your results, but halo, epi and msten are all nice and dry so with a cutting diet would spare muscle and make you look great also.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By big do you mean overweight? Not butt hurt just trying to get a good feel for where I am. I’m the worst at evaluating myself. I still feel like one of the smallest fattest dudes at the gym lol
Overweight? I mean basically you've bulked up, and made good gains but if you keep bulling you'll keep, getting fatter. Its all good but you're at a point where you can go, ahead and cut. Drop some fat now, you'll be happy. More mass cycles will come in future.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
A few months has gone by and just thought a post showing some progress would be cool.
IMG_0571.jpg

I ended up with DMZ/prop for 5/8weeks respectively. Took a few months off and am now on Test C/EQ 20wks dmz 4 week kicker and either Var, winny, or both as a finisher. This is the end of week 6. Holding a little water tonight.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup there you go. ive never tried EQ. i want to but i have read so many reports of non responders. i know it needs to be run high dose and for very long, which is another reason why, in the end, i decided not to try it.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
yup there you go. ive never tried EQ. i want to but i have read so many reports of non responders. i know it needs to be run high dose and for very long, which is another reason why, in the end, i decided not to try it.
I’ve run it a lot lower than anyone will tell you to. I front loaded 600mg for 2 weeks and then just 300 a week with 375 test c. I’m on week 8 I think?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A few months has gone by and just thought a post showing some progress would be cool. View attachment 185636

I ended up with DMZ/prop for 5/8weeks respectively. Took a few months off and am now on Test C/EQ 20wks dmz 4 week kicker and either Var, winny, or both as a finisher. This is the end of week 6. Holding a little water tonight.
Bro, you are quite lean enough that a quick cut with var, and you’d be shredded. You already have vascularity. I’d kill to bulk up that much and keep at least a flat stomach. When these guys are saying big, they mean thick and muscular. You’re an easy aas-backed cut away from all that size and abs.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Bro, you are quite lean enough that a quick cut with var, and you’d be shredded. You already have vascularity. I’d kill to bulk up that much and keep at least a flat stomach. When these guys are saying big, they mean thick and muscular. You’re an easy aas-backed cut away from all that size and abs.
Bro I appreciate the kind words. That’s actually exactly what I’m doing. My plan is bar and winny staggered. So I’ll do var at 25/50/50/50/50/50 and for the last 2 weeks of the var I’ll add in winny at 50/50/50/50

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
A few months has gone by and just thought a post showing some progress would be cool. View attachment 185636

Looking solid homie. I love that first cycle! Even though your on TRT its a simple yet effective short blast. That is the kind of cycle most of these young bucks around here should be running. Instead of 5 different compounds, 2 orals for 10 of the 12 weeks.

I ran EQ for 22 weeks @1000mg and loved it. NO SIDES!! Incredible gym endurance and muscle separation.

Last edited:
chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve run it a lot lower than anyone will tell you to. I front loaded 600mg for 2 weeks and then just 300 a week with 375 test c. I’m on week 8 I think?
Same here, I have run eq at 300 as well w dexent results. It is sorta like primo- great for nitrogen retention and if your diet is nailed down then you can make some serious recomp progress but neither are meant for buljing but more for holding onto muscle. Which is why when i bulk i usually go from test and npp to test and eq (and primo sometimes) and that allows me to lose any of the possible messiness I had with the combo of test and npp, which can often be fixed by turning down the test a little. Anyways, dont always think you have to run 600 or higher. When i actually tried to run 600 had horrible anxiety and h&h went up too high ans had to blood let at home bc I had motor oil in me veins. So if you have sleep apnea or have been on a long cycle it may be worth going to tractor supply and getting a couple 30 or 50ml syringes and pull some blood out once a week. Can get a meter on Amazon for like 80$ I believe (may be wrong on price but i think im close). They are pretty darn accurate. If youre above 15.5-16 then i drop it down a bit and sure enough im not winded as easily.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Best of luck and feel free to reach out if you have any questions. On trt for 10yrs now and have run npp/deca, eq &primo a lot along w other oils. Tons of var, dmz and proviron w some dbol here n there. For what its worth. Have tried lots of others but those are my bread and butter, the ones I can always rely on to get results no matter what with little to no sides.
Best of luck and great job, you are doing well!

P.s.- imo can never safe guard too much so maybe stock up on tudca/udca and Hawthorne berry and garlic and ginger omega 3 (liquid is my fav, and same or cheaper than gels if you shop around). Cant hurt. Keep up the good work!

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I’ve really enjoyed it so far, just some acne but once my levels stabilized it’s gotten better. I’m excited to see how it continues since Monday is the start of week 9 and I hear EQ really starts to shine weeks 8-16.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I’ve really enjoyed it so far, just some acne but once my levels stabilized it’s gotten better. I’m excited to see how it continues since Monday is the start of week 9 and I hear EQ really starts to shine weeks 8-16.