Looking for cutting supps for my GF, non stimulant!

mullerhun

Awards
Hi guys!

We gonna have our wedding in a few months, so we are supporting each other for losing some extra weight.

My end is fine, but since girlfriends tend to be afraid even from creatine and taurine ("OMG roid"), I simply want to some supps and vitamins to suppoert weightloss and well being. We are working out, she does TRX and cycling for cardio.

I want to set a dosage from each supp or vitamin that actually does something!

I looked up several reviews, but I trusted the opinion of the memner of this forum before, and it worked out!

Im thinking about these atm, but please share your thoughts :) it can also be a complete non stimulant cutting supp!

- green tea pills
- l-carnitine or other types of it
- omega 3 or other oils
- multi v

Thanks a lot guys!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys!

We gonna have our wedding in a few months, so we are supporting each other for losing some extra weight.

My end is fine, but since girlfriends tend to be afraid even from creatine and taurine ("OMG roid"), I simply want to some supps and vitamins to suppoert weightloss and well being. We are working out, she does TRX and cycling for cardio.

I looked up several reviews, but I trusted the opinion of the memner of this forum before, and it worked out!

Im thinking about these atm, but please share your thoughts :) it can also be a complete non stimulant cutting supp!

- green tea pills
- omega 3 or other oils
- multi v

Thanks a lot guys!
EVL has a non stim fat burner called Lean Mode. I think it is worth checking out.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also check out Dcp2.0 and Epitome.

Epitome might be hard to find, but it's non stim and there are days where my appetite is so crushed, I only get in around 1500 calories.

erod20

Awards
I am a fan of ALCAR as well.
You say 'other oils,' I have noticed good results running CLA. Make sure you get high potency and run appropriate dosages.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My go to supplement for fat loss is norcodrene by pes. It's truthfully the best fat burner i've found. You can check it out at Strong Supplement Shop if you want.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My go to supplement for fat loss is norcodrene by pes. It's truthfully the best fat burner i've found. You can check it out at Strong Supplement Shop if you want.
Thread title says non stimulant.

mullerhun

Awards
She gave up coffee years ago, so it has to be completely non stimulant :)

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Coleus Forskohlii + Betaine + Bacopa Monnieri +alcar= win

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet you can snatch some adrenosurge since its super cheap and has a few more goodies other than the bacopa monnieri from bps, betaine hcl bulk and coleus bulk

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
the bulks are cheap, and adreno is on super sale they have a few btls left

Mongoose6401

Awards
Legion Supplements phoenix and forskolin 95 would be a nice non stim fat burning combo. I'm currently running alongside anabeta elite and alphamine and seeing slow weight loss and recomp

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with mayn of the above posts
bulk ingredients: alcar+f95+TTA
complete: lean xtreme (my gf LOVED this and she cannot have any stims either due to a heart condition)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi guys!

- green tea pills
- omega 3 or other oils
- multi v

Thanks a lot guys!
Eliminate Salt and sugar, increase fiber with sup like metamucil
The green tea pills are easy but may also include caffeine which you stated your looking for a non-stim protocol. Another option is real green tea with fresh lemon. 1 gal / day.
LCLT is a good one.
Fish oil is good, mix'd reviews on CLA

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Lipomorph

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
L carnitine is useless when taken orally! Check out DCP 2.0; it is a non stim fatburner. Also check out forskolin, and start taking simple stuff like cinnamon and green tea to increase insulin sensitivity!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
L carnitine is useless when taken orally! Check out DCP 2.0; it is a non stim fatburner. Also check out forskolin, and start taking simple stuff like cinnamon and green tea to increase insulin sensitivity!
Where have you seen that lcarnitine is useless orally? That's pretty much the standard way of taking it...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Where have you seen that lcarnitine is useless orally? That's pretty much the standard way of taking it...
It needs very high dosing to be effective unfortunately
Think this was a Cooper discussion here but I found a study on it once as well

Iirc the examine page for ALCAR opens saying l-carn is ineffective

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
image-219397967.jpg

Yep.
It goes on to cite benefits from ALCAR later too

Will track down the reference

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
It is much more useful when taking intravenously or injected into muscle!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nowhere in here does it say iv is superior. It only states that iv and oral both are excreted at accelerate rates due to the exogenous dose.

Not trying to argue as I agree that iv is superior but this study doesn't support that

Also, this doesn't mean that oral is useless ha. It basically says that almost all supplemental lc is less effective than naturally ingested sources.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Got it. Just FYI in this study they increased the dose too so obviously the serum levels should go up ha. I can't figure why any legit scientist would design an experiment to compare two dosing types and not use the same dose... Just poor design
True, studies should be run with consistent factors; however, it was only 100mg increase. I doubt that would have made a HUGE deal.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
True, studies should be run with consistent factors; however, it was only 100mg increase. I doubt that would have made a HUGE deal.
I wouldn't think so either but there's always a line of Max impact so it's impossible to tell if it's within that range. Just poor design.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
There are other studies out there, just have to search for them

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a great way to die
Ok, maybe I was to straight forward for some, how's this, Identify all the foods / meals which contain mass amounts of"hidden" salt and where possible reduce to a safe level.