Looking for an online lifting partner

soccerkid55

soccerkid55

Awards
Hey everyone! I am new to this site and I am really enjoying logging and getting feedback! I am looking into having a dual or partner log with someone here. We will post our lifts and videos. maybe have everyone vote on who did better at the end. PM me if you are interested

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can spot u bro

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, asking this but not posting any of your statistics in your profile. Age, weight, lifts, etc.

soccerkid55

soccerkid55

Awards
Hmm, asking this but not posting any of your statistics in your profile. Age, weight, lifts, etc.
Sorry dude for not updating that. I have a log and a video posted. I will update my stats!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! I am new to this site and I am really enjoying logging and getting feedback! I am looking into having a dual or partner log with someone here. We will post our lifts and videos. maybe have everyone vote on who did better at the end. PM me if you are interested
Chat roulette may help you find your friend;-)

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Are you tryin to burn fat? build muscle? both? Age? Height? Weight?

soccerkid55

soccerkid55

Awards
Are you tryin to burn fat? build muscle? both? Age? Height? Weight?
I am 18. 5ft 8in 190lbs. My goal is to gain strength and wait without going pass about 17%lbs. my big three, note I am bringing my form in on all three, is bench 275, squat 355 and deadlift 400

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Yeah well I'm 20 yrs old, 205lbs and you have me beat on all lifts. Count me out! Eagles fan online? Don't see that a lot. I'm from north of Philly