Looking for advice on supplement cycles - Olympus mass GH

Zerotohero

Awards
Hi guys,

New to using supplements, looking to bulk and i have a fresh bottle of Olympus mass GH ive been doinh research and wanna do this safely and not get gyno on the way, can anyone recoment anything to take with mass gh and something for a pct?

Thanks everyone! - J

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For the PCT get some

- clomid or nolvadex
- Olympus Labs King’s Blood or OL sup3r PCT

Don’t skip on the clomid or nolvadex. You need one or the other or both

Febus

Febus

Awards
Make sure to take a SERM in PCT and you'll be fine, you shouldn't have to worry about the MK, moreso the LGD if you run it longer than ~8 weeks.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

New to using supplements, looking to bulk and i have a fresh bottle of Olympus mass GH ive been doinh research and wanna do this safely and not get gyno on the way, can anyone recoment anything to take with mass gh and something for a pct?

Thanks everyone! - J
For gyno, you would need an AI on hand. I prefer Aromasin, but there are other good options as well. Nothing OCT will protect against gyno. For PCT, you need a SERM, either Nolva or Clomid. I would also use a natural anabolic such as MassMax or X-Gels to help maintain strength gains during PCT.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
skip the mass gh and use another vendor.
ive used gharine and did blood tests for igf-1 and the difference on 20mg of gharine over 14 weeks was 6 points in igf-1
--> leads me to think that their sarms do not contain real sarms or at least gharine..
and no, i dont hate OL, i was/am a big fan but it seems their UK line has issues..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For gyno, you would need an AI on hand. I prefer Aromasin, but there are other good options as well. Nothing OCT will protect against gyno. For PCT, you need a SERM, either Nolva or Clomid. I would also use a natural anabolic such as MassMax or X-Gels to help maintain strength gains during PCT.
This. Definitely make sure you have a serm for a proper pct and to ensure you bounce back after you run. X-gels is always a good natty product to run during pct as well to help hold onto your gains.