Looking for advice on first cycle for cutting and adding lean mass

G

Graevin

Awards
First off, I'm not looking for a source.

With that out of the way:

I'm 27, been steadily lifting a little over two years now. Diet is where it should be. I'm looking to lose another 30lbs of fat and put on lean muscle. I started out really, really heavy and I plateaued a while ago.

Just to reiterate, it's not diet. I constantly recalculate my macros, and I've seen a nutritionist. I'm pretty healthy other than weighing 250 when I should be about 210-220.

Anyways, I want to be safe so that's why I'm here. I'm doing my own research while waiting for responses here, but nothing quite compares to anecdotal advice.

Right now I'm looking at ipamoralin + cjc 1295 w/ DAC 200mcg each twice daily. 5 on, 2 off for 10-12 weeks. Thoughts?

Edit for the title: Bad choice of words. I'm more leaning in the cutting side of things as opposed to gaining lean mass. A better choice of words would have been to cut while retaining, not gaining, lean mass.

Last edited:
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd start with blood work. Low test or unchecked insulin will prevent you from reaching your goals. I'd also get a second opinion on your diet.

A simple cycle to support your goal is 300-350mg a week. If you're dieting you won't be adding a lot of muscle so no reason to go nuts on a cycle dose.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've posted this before, but I'll post it again. It's VERY hard to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, even with AAS.

G

Graevin

Awards
I've posted this before, but I'll post it again. It's VERY hard to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, even with AAS.

Honestly it was a bad choice of words on my part. I'd like to focus mainly on cutting and retaining, not gaining, lean mass. Another 30, maybe 40, pounds to go and I'll focus on gaining mass.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see
Well,I don't know about the peptides you mentioned, but you could stack some Clen/t3 or ephedrine/caffeine on top of that to burn fat while you retain the muscle (presumably).