Unanswered Looking for a serious PWO

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sup dudes.
So, I haven’t bought a PWO in over three years and my last tub was Seismic Surge which I thought was great.
My question is is there anything out there stronger because I’m seriously looking for something with some legs on it. Wondering what the hot ticket is on PWO now days....
Your opinions matter thank you

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
NutraBio pre extreme is IMO the best most complete pre on the market. Taste awesome and no itchy skin or stomach issues. It’s loaded!!
Looks nice!!
Even got some NO in there and it’s at my local store....

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
NutraBio pre extreme is IMO the best most complete pre on the market. Taste awesome and no itchy skin or stomach issues. It’s loaded!!
What’s your favorite flavor?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you want to favor a strong pre then grab the Assassin or Hooligan Pre workouts that go up to 600-700mg caffeine.

If you want a well-rounded pre-workout
Pre:
CL White Warped
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
Inspired DVST White

Last edited:
Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you want to favor a strong pre then grab the Assassin or Hooligan Pre workouts that go up to 600-700mg caffeine.

If you want a well-rounded pre-workout
Pre:
CL White Warped
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
Inspired DVST White
Thanks Bob. I will look at all of these.!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Bob. I will look at all of these.!
Yeah there are different types of strong but anything with the caffeine levels mentioned above will be very strong. Out of Bobs list white warped has been good to me lately.

I really enjoy seismic surge because it’s just the right level of intensity imo. Too many products leave me too nauseous or too hard of a crash. OL assisinante is a good feeling product that I use as a pre when I am cutting....I just add in a pump product if I want.

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
T
Yeah there are different types of strong but anything with the caffeine levels mentioned above will be very strong. Out of Bobs list white warped has been good to me lately.

I really enjoy seismic surge because it’s just the right level of intensity imo. Too many products leave me too nauseous or too hard of a crash. OL assisinante is a good feeling product that I use as a pre when I am cutting....I just add in a pump product if I want.
Thank you sir.
Most def will be checking out Assassinate and White Warped.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OL assisinante is a good feeling product that I use as a pre when I am cutting....I just add in a pump product if I want.
Assassinate is a non stimulated GDA/Fat Burner. OP is looking for a strong stimulated pre workout to replace what he was using.
I don’t think (could be wrong) he wanted a non-Stim

B3B38DF8-C63B-441F-8A7E-CF7696884740.jpeg

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
White Warped looks good.
The flavors make it hard to choose .....

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You didn’t specify about stims. How much you looking for there?

Nutrabio Pre Extreme is fantastic on paper, I just don’t care for a full dose of BA preworkout. I feel the same about build fast fullblitz.

Focus xt + some bulk pump ingredients is solid if you’re not looking to get cracked out. Agmatine and GMS are dirt cheap for pump

For non stim I really like vasoblitz. Only workout early enough for stims like once or twice a week, but focus xt and vasoblitz is a solid stack if budget permits.

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You didn’t specify about stims. How much you looking for there?

Nutrabio Pre Extreme is fantastic on paper, I just don’t care for a full dose of BA preworkout. I feel the same about build fast fullblitz.

Focus xt + some bulk pump ingredients is solid if you’re not looking to get cracked out. Agmatine and GMS are dirt cheap for pump

For non stim I really like vasoblitz. Only workout early enough for stims like once or twice a week, but focus xt and vasoblitz is a solid stack if budget permits.
Thanks bro

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So far I’m liking the looks of Total War & The White Warped.

Heavy Stim and Beta tingles are always a plus

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
More straightforward and cheapest price per serving but packs a strong caffeine and nootropic punch:
Controlled Labs White Warped

Want more than just caffeine and pretty much loaded with ergogenic aids:
Core Fury X

Want some more exotic stims, but still have performance benefits:
Olympus Labs I am Supreme or Inspired Nutraceuticals Dvst8

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
More straightforward and cheapest price per serving but packs a strong caffeine and nootropic punch:

Core Fury X

Thanks brother. That’s the third vote for White Warped , I’m only sad that there’s no beta aniline in it. I think

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Core Fury X

What flavor do you prefer in the White Warped?

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Afi140

What flavor of White Warped are you using at the moment?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpha Lion Superhuman
Black Magic BZRK
Olympus Labs I Am Suprem3
Inspired DVST8
Performax Hypermax Extreme
Morphogen Alphagen
BFF Fullblitz
Core Fury X
I have never used White Warped, but I think one of the above suggestions sounds more appropriate for someone looking for a step up in the stim department from Seismic Surge.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assassinate is a non stimulated GDA/Fat Burner. OP is looking for a strong stimulated pre workout to replace what he was using.
I don’t think (could be wrong) he wanted a non-Stim

View attachment 184486
Lol. Out of town and clearly mind slipped on the name but bloodshred is what I meant. Both great products but yes... you would want to try bloodshred OP

View attachment 184497

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have never used White Warped, but I think one of the above suggestions sounds more appropriate for someone looking for a step up in the stim department from Seismic Surge.
Thank you.
Do you have a suggestion from that list?
I’ve only looked into the I am suprem3

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Afi140

What flavor of White Warped are you using at the moment?
Used both gummy worms and strawberry jelly bean. I prefer gummy worms but they’re both good.

Attachments

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks brother. That’s the third vote for White Warped , I’m only sad that there’s no beta aniline in it. I think
Can always add your own! Bulk powders are dirt cheap, and SNS sells a 501 cap pill product. At 3 pills a day that’s 167 days worth for roughly 30 bucks. BA is something you want to take daily anyway, not just on workout days

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can always add your own! Bulk powders are dirt cheap, and SNS sells a 501 cap pill product. At 3 pills a day that’s 167 days worth for roughly 30 bucks. BA is something you want to take daily anyway, not just on workout days
I really like that idea and is definitely worth looking into.
Thanks man

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Sup dudes.
So, I haven’t bought a PWO in over three years and my last tub was Seismic Surge which I thought was great.
My question is is there anything out there stronger because I’m seriously looking for something with some legs on it. Wondering what the hot ticket is on PWO now days....
Your opinions matter thank you
Caffeine does it for me lol. Add some niacin in to and you will get an UNBELIEVABLE pump!