Looking for a Pro Hormone, Thoughts on This One?

• Thread starter SildenafilStarboy
  • Start date

SildenafilStarboy

Awards
I haven't been into Pros since 2010, are the pros now a days even good? Looking for something similar to CEL H DROL (low aromatizing, milder)

FUSION SUPPLEMENTS ANDROTEST INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION FACTS
Fusion Supplements Androtest 90 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Serving Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving%DV**
Cyclo-4-ADiol
Cyclodextrin 4-ADiol Complex125mg

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
That is basically 4-dhea I've dosed the older Forerunner labs version over a gram a day with blood work I want to say I was in the 900 range but it's been ten years probably..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also I meant to add that it won't compare to hdrol that will have been muah stronger.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
May want to look into something like Icon One. It’s a great complex and dosed well. Make sure you have oct and pct ready.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't been into Pros since 2010, are the pros now a days even good? Looking for something similar to CEL H DROL (low aromatizing, milder)

FUSION SUPPLEMENTS ANDROTEST INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION FACTS
Fusion Supplements Androtest 90 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Serving Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving%DV**
Cyclo-4-ADiol
Cyclodextrin 4-ADiol Complex125mg

Most "PHs" from back around that time were just Steroids.
So they're almost always going to be Much stronger than something like this.

SildenafilStarboy

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to do some more research, but I like the suggestions.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been on the board in a while and I'm not sure of the rules anymore but if I was looking for something similar and wanted to stay legal I'd go with a sarm stack.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's the price? You need about 300mg a day of 4DHEA, so depending on the price, it might be good or it might be bad.

1-DHEA would be a more potent and anabolic PH you could choose instead. Check out Hi-Tech Pharm's 1-Testosterone.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is from “The UK?”

It’s original 4-AD, 1 step to testosterone.

Far and away better than 4 andro.

If you’re purchasing from the only place to get this you might as well stack H drol with it, which they sell.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is from “The UK?”

If you’re purchasing from the only place to get this you might as well stack H drol with it, which they sell.
I didn't even think of that. So many supplement companies call their 4DHEA "4Diol" or "4 Andro", it's hard to know what you're getting. But if you're buying this in the UK and this is actual 4androstenediol then it's an excellent buy and a terrific prohormone, as @Rad83 mentioned it's one step away from converting to testosterone and it can't convert to estrogen.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
4-AD is a great base, although expensive. Add H-drol or mechabol over it and you won't be disappointed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are ordering from a UK shop just get some Halodrol or Mechabol or whatever designer steroid you like. Brawn still makes them with good feedback.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Rad83 @UNX Have you tried both 4-dhea and 4-AD? If so what was the difference like to you? I've never used 4-AD, but I was very interested at some point.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Rad83 @UNX Have you tried both 4-dhea and 4-AD? If so what was the difference like to you? I've never used 4-AD, but I was very interested at some point.
No, but I have had a lot of your chips! Pringle’s BBQ da goat !

One of the best to ever do it -

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is from “The UK?”

glad you pointed this out.....the conversion is said to be 15.76% (4 andro is way less) so for a solid base 1,200mg a week would put most people high end of range. Personally I’d only ever use 4-ad or 4-andro as a base to get natural levels of test and off set sides (if you really want growth from test you gotta pin it imo just to get the dose high enough).

i think it stacks great with 1-t and predator also have that nano 1-t. That’s the way I’d go

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it can't convert to estrogen.
Pretty sure that’s not true bro. It covers to test and some will aromatise ..... which is a good thing as you want some estrogen. Unless you go crazy high on the dosing it’s unlikely to produce enough test where estrogen is a problem though......

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
glad you pointed this out.....the conversion is said to be 15.76% (4 andro is way less) so for a solid base 1,200mg a week would put most people high end of range. Personally I’d only ever use 4-ad or 4-andro as a base to get natural levels of test and off set sides (if you really want growth from test you gotta pin it imo just to get the dose high enough).

i think it stacks great with 1-t and predator also have that nano 1-t. That’s the way I’d go
For OP: You could look into epiandro and/or androsterone also. Good add ons to almost any stack. A lot of information and logs on the andros here on AM if interested.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For OP: You could look into epiandro and/or androsterone also. Good add ons to almost any stack. A lot of information and logs on the andros here on AM if interested.
the andro stack (1/4/epiandro) was my very first cycle - I still think it’s a great starter stack tbh

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never tried any of them, I just pin test. Way cheaper.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't been on the board in a while and I'm not sure of the rules anymore but if I was looking for something similar and wanted to stay legal I'd go with a sarm stack.
i didnt know sarms were legal???

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty sure that’s not true bro. It covers to test and some will aromatise ..... which is a good thing as you want some estrogen. Unless you go crazy high on the dosing it’s unlikely to produce enough test where estrogen is a problem though......
You're thinking of androstenedione. The diol version cannot convert to estrogen in any significant amount. It does convert indirectly to estrogen once it's converted to testosterone, but 4AD itself does not.

4-Androstenediol is very weakly estrogenic. It has approximately 0.5% and 0.6% of the affinity of estradiol at the ERα and ERβ, respectively.[2]

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're thinking of androstenedione. The diol version cannot convert to estrogen in any significant amount. It does convert indirectly to estrogen once it's converted to testosterone, but 4AD itself does not.

yeah bro, in the context of using it then whether it’s an indirect or direct conversion makes no difference. Ultimately if you use 4-ad there will be some conversion to estrogen.

i see no relevance of when in the cascade of events that it occurs when considering practical application. Maybe in a science lesson?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know if you guys have noticed but nano 1t on Predator is now 200 pounds a bottle! 200 pounds!! That’s 270 bucks. Wtf? They are really taking the piss now. It’s tripled in price Over the last year. And they’ve done the same with the androtest. It used to cost 35 pounds a tub.
For that alone and not to mention the Olympus U.K. fiasco I won’t be making any purchases there

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t know if you guys have noticed but nano 1t on Predator is now 200 pounds a bottle! 200 pounds!! That’s 270 bucks. Wtf? They are really taking the piss now. It’s tripled in price Over the last year. And they’ve done the same with the androtest. It used to cost 35 pounds a tub.
For that alone and not to mention the Olympus U.K. fiasco I won’t be making any purchases there
Oh they still have it at that price! There was some speculation about the quick price rise on Nano 1-T in another thread when the price went up. Yea, I have been getting my supps and such on Powermyself and JW for the last few years.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh they still have it at that price! There was some speculation about the quick price rise on Nano 1-T in another thread when the price went up. Yea, I have been getting my supps and such on Powermyself and JW for the last few years.
Yeah I’ve been using power myself and bodyshock. First they buy Olympus U.K. and knock out underdosed ph then they fix prices because they know they are the only ones doing 1 step ph. No need, fuk em

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still haven’t forgiven them for the bunk sdrol they sold, then pulled but refused to refund on

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ve been using power myself and bodyshock. First they buy Olympus U.K. and knock out underdosed ph then they fix prices because they know they are the only ones doing 1 step ph. No need, fuk em
Brawn is the only brand I know that offers 4-AD besides Fusion. I have not seen something like Nano 1t from other brands. Now that we got into bashing Predator, have you seen the product reviews? Pff, a lot of fake ones or screened with strict filter.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brawn is the only brand I know that offers 4-AD besides Fusion. I have not seen something like Nano 1t from other brands. Now that we got into bashing Predator, have you seen the product reviews? Pff, a lot of fake ones or screened with strict filter.
I don't trust reviews posted on the site of the seller.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know how much actual 1-Test you could buy for that? Or get raws and add them to a transdermal carrier like Salvo.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know how much actual 1-Test you could buy for that? Or get raws and add them to a transdermal carrier like Salvo.
That’s what I do all the time due to my job I can’t take needles with me, I’ve actually got some trest on the way from China to make my own derma trest... I’ve got salvo and phlogel ultra...I love td trest and var combo 🤤