Looking for a new PUMP product to try out without Creatine.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So I have been using High Volume but as we all know , changing it up here and there is what makes this sport fun.

Any recommendations on products to try out for my next purchase that are top quality?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydro3
Conquer unleashed
Bulk L-Cit and Agmantine
Carbs
Soy Letichin helps with muscle fullness vs a 2-3 hour gym pump

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noxygen as well - but it doesn't mix very well... Or at all.

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Hemavol, yok3d, and max-hp is a pwo but i got good pumps with it as well

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I just started using blood rush, interesting profile with 3g of norvaline among other typical ingredients 30 actual servings as well, I like it better than original Hemavol and flavor is awesome

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
I just started using blood rush, interesting profile with 3g of norvaline among other typical ingredients 30 actual servings as well, I like it better than original Hemavol and flavor is awesome
What company makes that?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conquer unleashed, OL hydro3, OL epic unleashed

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r Unleashed

Hydro3

Guaranteed to give you stupid wicked pumps! No to mention CU provides a TON of performance related benefits on top of it.

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
Conqu3r Unleashed

Hydro3

Guaranteed to give you stupid wicked pumps! No to mention CU provides a TON of performance related benefits on top of it.
How many caps of hydro3 do you take?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How many caps of hydro3 do you take?
3-4 if I'm taking it solo. I weigh about 182 ish, so prob same dose for you. The bottle tends to last a LONG time because I don't typically stack with my pre (conqu3r) due to too much pump.

And I don't use it on leg days or off days.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best bang for your buck is Conqu3red unleashed.

Hands down best pump I've ever gotten from a pre workout, and as mentioned you get a multitude of additional ergogenic aids with it as well. If your looking for something without the stims go stim free then get yourself some coffee/caffeine pills/BANG energy drinks for the days you decide you want a little stim boost.

FWIW I've stacked the stim free CU with other pre workouts as well and holy hell! Lol

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
So I have been using High Volume but as we all know , changing it up here and there is what makes this sport fun.

Any recommendations on products to try out for my next purchase that are top quality?
What's up brother!

When looking for a great pump product, you should be looking for things like clinically dosed nitric oxide boosting agents and a cellular osmolarity effecting compound like HydroMax glycerol. Clinically dosed is ESSENTIAL to getting the most for your money. Taking an under-dosed pump product would be like taking 100mg of Ibuprofen for a broken leg -- it just won't cut it. Technically you're ingesting the compound, but not near enough to get the desired effect. Some hot and proven compounds on the market as of now for pumps include 2:1 bonded citrulline malate, agmatine sulfate, N-acetyl L-cysteine, and HydroMax glycerol.

Citrulline malate is a powerful NO production agent that works by “refueling” nitric oxide production. When arginine becomes metabolized by nitric oxide synthase to become NO, citrulline acts as a turnover promoter, producing more arginine and thus more nitric oxide. 2:1 bonded Citrulline malate is simply two parts of the amino acid L-Citrulline blended with one part malic acid. Data has shown that the malic acid may be effective at improving endurance. More nitric oxide means more pumps, more vascularity, and better training sessions. Citrulline also has research to support its ability to reduce muscle fatigue, increase training volume capacity, and decrease muscle soreness.

Hydromax® glycerol has been shown to help users attain a full, engorged looking physique by promoting an influx of fluid into cells. Glycerol works by positively affecting osmolarity and increasing fluid volume within muscle and blood cells.

Agmatine Sulfate acts as a positive modulator of nitric oxide synthase, and has shown to increase nitric oxide levels via this mode of action. It works differently than citrulline malate, which makes it a great addition to a stack.

Lastly, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) works by increasing glutathione levels in the body. Glutathione plays an essential role in modulating nitric oxide synthase and maximizing nitric oxide levels in blood vessels. NAC works as a precursor to glutathione biosynthesis while also agonizing the enzymes within cytosolic fluid that are involved in glutathione regeneration.

These are some of the most proven ingredients on the market today, and you're really not going to find a better stack than this for a pump. If you're looking for a new comprehensive pre-workout in general, ATP Nutrition has just formulated a new product called Perform Kinetics. It features the latter compounds above, all at clinical doses. The product includes clinical, non-prop blends of potent nootropics, stimulants, and adaptogens like rhodiola rosea. In my opinion, Perform Kinetics is the "thinking-lifting man's" pre workout! There are some giveaways going on on Instagram so feel free to check it out!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Easy:

Conqu3r Unleashed non-stim

All clinical dosages. The reviews speak for the product.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
High Volume- favorite I have used
Core Pump-want to try pretty bad
Vaskular- best formula/still want to try

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
3-4 if I'm taking it solo. I weigh about 182 ish, so prob same dose for you. The bottle tends to last a LONG time because I don't typically stack with my pre (conqu3r) due to too much pump.

And I don't use it on leg days or off days.
This. I take Hydro3 on leg days but not CU.
On any other day, hydro3 combined with CU is the tiiiiiitttsss. Oh my lawd the pump is upon us!
I weigh 215 and take 3 caps and always got dem veinz tryna escape my skin.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give hemavol a look. Tons and tons of great reviews all over. Not sure why you are so oppose to creatine though. Hemavo2 Max is one of the best on the market because of the inclusion of Creatine Nitrate.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Just ordered GAT's new product called PMP. Some great reviews on it so far so I'm gonna try it out. Any of you guys add it to your stack yet?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered GAT's new product called PMP. Some great reviews on it so far so I'm gonna try it out. Any of you guys add it to your stack yet?
Looks like a high caffeine underdosed NO product IMO

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Looks like a high caffeine underdosed NO product IMO
Well luckily I have the financial flexibility to try things out when I feel the need to do so. I'll let you know my opinion on it once I use it Woody. Hope you are having a nice day today.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ posts where you think someone is truly attempting to give/find good information only to find they just wanna push their fukking newest subpar supplement. ****ing pathetic.

rreal_natty

rreal_natty

Awards
I've tried it. I got a good pump off it and i also like the amount of theanine in it. My favorite pre though is prime nutrition's Max H.P.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
GAT PMP stacked with High Volume is amazing to say the least. Go to the gym on this combo and man it will blow your mind!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Controlled Labs White Pipes will get you 6g of citrulline malate, 2g hydromax, 1g agmatine, and taurine. That's a quality pump :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i would give my vote to komodo vascular. The ArA gives a good pump off of it

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
ARA - X-Gels

Also could stack with Komodo VasKular which is the best pump product on the market imo

Stack with x gels is hnnng

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hemovo is a GREAT stim free product that I think everyone would love. Another one that I have used and enjoy is High Volume.

I like to use the stim free ones from time to time to give my body a break from all the stimulants I use on a constant basis

compan

compan

Awards
I've used both stim and non-stim. Same caffeine content as Nitraflex without as many pump ingredients. A PMP+Hemavol or High Volume stack would serve really well.