Looking for a LEGIT RC company that accepts PAYPAL! Help!

Low

Low

Awards
Hi I found Premier Research Essentials website on AM and they accept CC, however I am looking to use paypal... Any good company out there that accept paypal that someone can suggest?

Thanks

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some of the retailers/manufacturers here can chime in also I'm sure, but PayPal has been increasingly difficult to accept payment for anything remotely interesting lately. I've seen companies have PayPal completely shut off processing on them just for having a single regular supplement with a single ingredient that is completely legal, but just that PayPal "doesn't like". They don't even give you any warning before shutting you down. So I'd really be shocked to see anyone selling RC and able to accept it to be honest.

I've also moved this thread to the Peptide/Research Companies section of the site since it does not fall under the "Supplement" section.

tomb

Awards
Is PRE even still operating? Last I heard they shut down

tomb

Awards
Yes they’re operating
Gonna shoot them an email. They always had the absolute best customer service and highest quality products. I was devastated when they said they were shutting down a few months ago. Excited to hear they are up and running. Gonna put in an order today!