Looking for a Legal Adderall alt

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think he may have changed the name now. But yeah, that’s probably the best I’ve seen as far as supplements. Solid profile.
I couldn't find a thread with the new name in the MA section, but figured the ingredients were the same so that thi smay help OP anyways.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MA Labs Aterall ER would be the closes supplement to Adderall. I actually much prefer Aterall ER to Adderall.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MA Labs Aterall ER would be the closes supplement to Adderall. I actually much prefer Aterall ER to Adderall.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Phenylpiracetam is potent stimulant. But you build up a tolerance very fast! After 3 consecutive days of taking you have to take 3 days off.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Phenylpiracetam is potent stimulant. But you build up a tolerance very fast! After 3 consecutive days of taking you have to take 3 days off.
I love phenyl but I don’t get much of a stim effect from it. My main purpose for using it is the focus and calmness it gives me. Therefore I take it before I play golf with 600mg of Alpha GPC. I also throw in 1g of yellow Kraton and 200mg caffeine. I’m super focused and I get a incredible mind muscle connection.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I get big stimulant effect first 2 hrs after taking. By day 3 stimulant effects are gone. Then I have to take 7 days off to get stim effect again.