Looking for 2-3 Loggers for IML Andro creams and Maximum Pump

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IronMagLabs is looking for 2-3 loggers per product for GEAR CREAM, SUPER 1 ANDRO, SUPER R ANDRO and MAXIMUM PUMP. If interested please apply below and state which product you would like to log and If you have ever done a LOGS in the past including IML or Musclegelz. Please include your stats and/or your goals and reason for wanting to log this product.

Requirements
You need to have a minimum of a 200 post count You need to update your log at least 3-4 times a week. We are also asking you to maintain your log here and on IMF A simple copy and paste will suffice.
Please include touchdown pics of your products and include a link to IronMag Labs Bodybuilding Supplements

(Click pic for direct access)

GEAR CREAM
Muscle Mass Gainer
Increases Testosterone Levels
Decreases Estrogen Levels
Increases Lean Muscle Mass
Increases Strength & Power
Increases Aggression
Increases Recovery
Increases T3/T4 Levels

Gear Cream – IronMag Labs Bodybuilding Supplements

SUPER 1-ANDRO CREAM
Increases 1-Testosterone Levels
Increases Muscle Hardening
Increases Lean Muscle Mass
Increases Recovery
Bloat & Water Reduction

Super 1-Andro Cream – IronMag Labs Bodybuilding Supplements

SUPER R-ANDRO CREAM
Increases DihydroTestosterone (DHT) Levels
Increases Muscle Hardening
Increases Recovery
Increases Aggression
Bloat & Water Reduction

Super R-Andro Cream – IronMag Labs Bodybuilding Supplements

Complete pre-workout formula from IronMagLabs.com

Use discount code and save BIG!!
Mace20 for 20% OFF!!
Delicious Watermelon Ice

Follow the link below

IronMag Labs Bodybuilding Supplements

Increases Blood Flow & Muscle Pumps
Increases Cell Volumizing
Increases Energy, Stamina & Recovery
Increases Mental Focus & Clarity
Thermogenic & Diuretic Properties

Complete Pre-Workout Formula
Increased muscle pumps, power, energy, stamina and mental focus. The cell volumizing effects coupled with the immediate feeling of energy gives users the increased ability for higher workloads and prepares your mind and body to do battle with the iron. Maximum Pump V2 helps to increase blood flow, oxygen transport, and the delivery of nutrients to skeletal muscle during resistance training. This results in dramatic increases in muscle size, vascualrity, recovery and strength. Maximum Pump V2 also possesses thermogenic and diuretic properties to help facilitate a lean, dry, hard look.

30 Servings Per Pouch!

If interested in purchasing any of these products DO NOT FORGET YOUR DISCOUNT CODE: MACE20 FOR 20% OFF. APPLIES EVEN ON DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Screenshot_20220530-212412~2.png

I was gonna throw my name in but this part👆 threw me off. I'm all about logging and posting pictures and frequent updates but logging in 4 different places even if it is cut and paste is a lot of work. I don't think I even know what the initials stand for.

My internet life is confined to anabolics minds and YouTube lol.

Could you explain the three letter abbreviations a little.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m currently on TRT, cruising at 150mg a week of test e. I am looking to lean out and continue my cut. What product will work best for my goals? Based on that, I would love to throw my name in there to log the product. Thank you.