Looking at running a natty stack

DaddyB

Awards
I’m currently running my first test e only cycle 200mg per week. I’m seeing great results but I’d like to look into natural stacks for the future. I know they aren’t as effective but from the sounds of it they are safer. I’m new to this stuff so please any advise would help

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test E is perfectly safe if done properly. You'll notice more with 500mg Test E than any natural stack.

That being said: I would look into Epilogue/Massacre or X-Gels.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax is a good one. Increases hunger, protein synthesis, strength, etc. Most users gain 5-7lbs from it.

X-gels is another great product.

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
Try this stack: Core TEST, Core ALPHA, Core HARD and 5-AT.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-gels is great. The pumps are killa.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
op no offense but this section is about natural bodybuilding, and you are not natty

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m currently running my first test e only cycle 200mg per week. I’m seeing great results but I’d like to look into natural stacks for the future. I know they aren’t as effective but from the sounds of it they are safer. I’m new to this stuff so please any advise would help
You’re looking for a natty stack. So this is the place.

Vector the best natty anabolic on the market bar none.

12 weeks with Follidrone 2.0 and finish with A bottle of Letrone.

All by Black Lion Research.
Effective! Proven Supplements.

PM for any further questions bro.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
You’re looking for a natty stack. So this is the place.

Vector the best natty anabolic on the market bar none.

12 weeks with Follidrone 2.0 and finish with A bottle of Letrone.

All by Black Lion Research.
Effective! Proven Supplements.

PM for any further questions bro.
BLR grains l0 especially scientific, is interest. I eat FD2, vector, halo by redcon1 (Lexo 100mg), cow testicles (in autumn) and ostrich eggs, when butcher makes time.

I want to run x gels but have painfulgroin from battle drunk wife. She uses dbol and has blackmmsrket superdrol.. not natural like me. L. She not worried for gyno but has deep voice.

Adding in invixtus and Sustain alpha for more power to make wife listen.

HrebertSwa

Awards
The best thing aboutthe keto diet plan is that it does not only help you to lose weight, but it also helps you to remove other toxins in the body in the process. You should better set your own goals including a precise number of how much fat you want to burn. This will give you the motivation to hit your target and keep you on track toward your goals.
No pain - No gain!) Good luck!

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The best thing aboutthe keto diet plan is that it does not only help you to lose weight, but it also helps you to remove other toxins in the body in the process. You should better set your own goals including a precise number of how much fat you want to burn. This will give you the motivation to hit your target and keep you on track toward your goals.
No pain - No gain!) Good luck!
keto is like a weird cult of people who are too lazy to read science, right? future fat ass3s

do acid, kids

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ep1logue 3 - 4 capsules a day
Laxogenin 125 mg a day
Green tea extract 500 mg a day
Grape seed extract 100-200mg a day

This combo worked well for me

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ep1logue 3 - 4 capsules a day
Laxogenin 125 mg a day
Green tea extract 500 mg a day
Grape seed extract 100-200mg a day

This combo worked well for me
yo dawg, you know you're taking 2x the recommended daily amount of Ep1logue, which contains 2x the recommended daily amount of green tea extract already, and then you're taking another daily dose of green tea extract... right?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yo dawg, you know you're taking 2x the recommended daily amount of Ep1logue, which contains 2x the recommended daily amount of green tea extract already, and then you're taking another daily dose of green tea extract... right?
Well , I’m taking EGCG along with Epicatechin 90% they’re different but yes, I wanted to dose green tea high to see how it affects gains

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Usually I take 3 Ep1logue but on weak point days , maybe 4

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you used 5-AT? What did you notice form it? Thanks
I'm pretty sure 5 - AT is for cortisol control. I haven't used this yet, though so I am curious to know, as well

Grandcairo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a lot of stuff, natural only but I'm a sucker for trying to find the next creatine.
2 things worked well; Massive Muscle Fuel (Australian but maybe you can ship), and iSatori Maxon.
HMB is an honorable mention, it was pretty good.

Some things I've tried that personally did nothing;
-various test boosters
-Tribulus
-DAA
-ZMA
-Soy Lecithin
-Laxogenin

But that's just me. Also I've only run the really effective supplements I listed once because they are reasonably expensive and the Massive Muscle Fuel is the worst thing I ever tasted.