Lookin for a little advice

MeigsCounty

Awards
I only recently got interested in changing my appearance, so I did a little research and decided from the reveiws I keep seeing on the GetDeisel products it was a good place to start. I have never taken any form of supplements so I figured asking you cats would be the way to go. I just ordered the DTH and was wondering if anyone has suggestions as to what kind of dose I should start with, I'm a smaller guy than most so I'm not sure if normal doses would apply, 5'6 145lbs. I would appreciate any help you could offer, thanks in advance.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
which version do u have? 120ct, 240ct, or the new 200ct?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Need a little more info, How old are you and what are your goals?

MeigsCounty

Awards
I have the 200ct, and I just turned 25. My goals are pretty much to pick up some extra size, I have a decent bone structure for a smaller guy I guess, I just want to throw some muscle on there. I'm shooting for muscle I can use, not really into the all show no go thing. I should probably mention I have never actually trained like a body builder so I'm pretty new to all of this. Motivation has always been my biggest hinderance. When I was working out it was more like 2-3 days a week when i could find time, no set workout and more centered around curls, pulldowns, and heavy/speedbag work. Hope that's the answer you were looking for, if not let me know and I can try again haha

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Then here is what I would suggest. For right now get your diet in line, get a good workout regiment, stick to protein, creatine and FOOD. then in a few months of doing this and seeing what it entails maybe then going with the Deisel. It is an outstanding product, I highly recommend all of his products. BUT until you have the basics you probably won't think or see much.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with Big Bama you need to get the motivation first. You need to get a good work out regiment going and stick to it. Cause your going to get good gains just by staying motivated, working out and eating good food. Thats the key once that diet is in check and you got your training dialed in your gains will come believe me. If you have to be someone who has to have some supplement now i'd really just go with a good multivitamin and protein. Thats all you need for right now the gains will come and once you plateau then i'd work in some creatine, BCAA's and a preworkout. But get yourself in the gym with a good workout plan and eating right before any supplements.

MeigsCounty

Awards
Well that makes alot of sense, thank you for your time and advice.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Big Bama you need to get the motivation first. You need to get a good work out regiment going and stick to it. Cause your going to get good gains just by staying motivated, working out and eating good food. Thats the key once that diet is in check and you got your training dialed in your gains will come believe me. If you have to be someone who has to have some supplement now i'd really just go with a good multivitamin and protein. Thats all you need for right now the gains will come and once you plateau then i'd work in some creatine, BCAA's and a preworkout. But get yourself in the gym with a good workout plan and eating right before any supplements.

Great post!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that makes alot of sense, thank you for your time and advice.
If your just starting back into the gym i recommened going with 5x5. Like an example would be Monday go Chest and Triceps. For chest hit some incline bench press and then dumbell bench press. Then throw in some pushups of different variety. Then for triceps bench dips, cable pushdowns, and dumbell kick back. But thats just me there's lots of great information out there to get you going.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Then here is what I would suggest. For right now get your diet in line, get a good workout regiment, stick to protein, creatine and FOOD. then in a few months of doing this and seeing what it entails maybe then going with the Deisel. It is an outstanding product, I highly recommend all of his products. BUT until you have the basics you probably won't think or see much.

right on point with that. But are you really gonna leave that DTH in the cabinet for a few months? It will help u in the long run to get ur diet down a good workout split. So just hide the DTH behind something so u dont have to see it.