Longevity supplementing

DMickey

Awards
is there any other known products that may promote longevity for example "Humanofort"?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this a not-so-subtle hidden advertisement for Humanofort?

If it is a genuine thread, besides a health diet and sufficient protein intake, HMB comes to mind as potentially preserving muscle and cognitive function with age.

DMickey

Awards
Is this a not-so-subtle hidden advertisement for Humanofort?

If it is a genuine thread, besides a health diet and sufficient protein intake, HMB comes to mind as potentially preserving muscle and cognitive function with age.
sorry not intended to promote anything just asking for knowledge using Rhodiola,Eleuthero,Melatonin for longevity and thats looks interesting - at least on paper

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA is good. Pregnenolone. All prohormones.

Good sleep quality is great too! You ever try our Nocturnus? It's really good for sleeping and recovery. GH and sleep is super important.

M1D Andro is a good product for anti-aging.

LG Sciences M1D Andro - 90 Cap - Mind And Muscle
One could argue that they are useful for promoting longevity as we age, but I would make a distinction between something hat is good for longevity at older ages than something that is more preventative or precautionary in nature that would be recommended for younger people to use. Different approaches I suppose. We know TRT can be amazing for older guys and promoting longevity and quality of life, but I clearly wouldn't recommend TRT to a 22 year old and say it's good for longevity. I also still would NOT even come close to saying PHs are effective for promoting longevity in the big picture. You can argue that the effects on lipids, liver, etc are transient and go away once they are discontinued, but they'd be potential huge issues if you planned on continued, chronic, years/decades long use of PHs as a means of promoting longevity.

DMickey

Awards
One could argue that they are useful for promoting longevity as we age, but I would make a distinction between something hat is good for longevity at older ages than something that is more preventative or precautionary in nature that would be recommended for younger people to use. Different approaches I suppose. We know TRT can be amazing for older guys and promoting longevity and quality of life, but I clearly wouldn't recommend TRT to a 22 year old and say it's good for longevity. I also still would NOT even come close to saying PHs are effective for promoting longevity in the big picture. You can argue that the effects on lipids, liver, etc are transient and go away once they are discontinued, but they'd be potential huge issues if you planned on continued, chronic, years/decades long use of PHs as a means of promoting longevity.
agree i been been also watching all those Antler velvet products but they seem to be even more "gray" than the egg peptides(which i don't believe it actually androgenic) to be honest seems more like the Homeopathy concept

edarrin

Awards
Myself I think the magic elixer is HMB, PQQ and nicotinamide riboside for us oldies (at 59), Going to add so SARMs. Already on TRT.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I take:

LEF Curcumin
M1D Andro
Fish Oil (9 Per Day)
Gamma E
CoQ10 (usually both forms)
Vitamin D
Vitamin K
Flax Oil
Borage Oil

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Any and all anti-oxidants.....along with fish oil and tumeric being the top of everybodies list!

DMickey

Awards
yes but.. "Significant increases in cell numbers compared to control values (p<0.05) were found in 10 compounds: Disodium 5′-inosinate, Disodium guanosine 5′-monophosphate, Disodium inosine 5′-monophosphate, L-citrulline, ATP, Caffeine anhydrous powder, Ecdysterone, Humanofort 17-keto sulfate, CLA Ultra Lean, Clarinol G-80."

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
yes but.. "Significant increases in cell numbers compared to control values (p<0.05) were found in 10 compounds: Disodium 5′-inosinate, Disodium guanosine 5′-monophosphate, Disodium inosine 5′-monophosphate, L-citrulline, ATP, Caffeine anhydrous powder, Ecdysterone, Humanofort 17-keto sulfate, CLA Ultra Lean, Clarinol G-80."
Yeah? So? This high dollar chicken egg BS did the same as $50 a year Caffeine and L-Citrulline - in sheep cells in a test tube. Does it sound like a good value?

DMickey

Awards
Yeah? So? This high dollar chicken egg BS did the same as $50 a year Caffeine and L-Citrulline - in sheep cells in a test tube. Does it sound like a good value?
true, is it mention what dosage they used in the study?didn't notice

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, 5-DHEA for us older fellows is PURE GOLD. I got some powder and put it in my face cream.
I could be wrong, but I think that "really" response was to the "all prohormones" part of your comment.