Long time lurker- First Cycle/anavar question

Mattyros2

Awards
Hey guys,
I took the leap and began using testosterone after years of being natty and then dabbling into sarms as an early 20-something retard.

I got fake anavar (dbol I think) so I found an in-person connection who is a pro powerlifter as well as his source for what I’m hoping is real anavar. They’re 100 -20mg anavar that say Aurum RX on the package. Would you risk it? I trust the guy but he hasn’t personally taken that product so he doesn’t know for sure if it’s real.
what do y’all think? This is the only place I feel I can trust to ask this question.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can get your stuff tested. I believe @Hyde has recommended tests you can order to find out if what you have is legit.

Hope it's cool that I tagged you to this thread Hyde, if not just let me know and I'll make sure not to do so in the future!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried Aurum brand before, but I have seen it at a couple of places I know are legit.
As Match said the safest route is testing.
You can get a test just for Oxandrolone.

Roidtest is good….

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, Roidtest is great & what I use. For about $30 you can know if it’s pure oxandrolone or not. It won’t tell you if it’s dosed accurately (could be over or underdosed), and if it’s something else it may not be clear what it is without further testing, BUT it will definitely tell you if it’s pure or not.

If the color doesn’t match up, you know you’re not taking Var. I’ve had it before where it may have been Dbol or Adrol, but color was ambiguous. Still, it definitely wasn’t Var, and based on cost I’m sure it would have been Dbol. They were good caps of Dbol though, FWIW - just overpriced massively